Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:46 pm

User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah felt tears p***k her eyes at Dali's words and silently handed Franz off to his mother, wrapping her arms around the girl gently and kissing her cheek. "I'm so sorry I did that, Dali... I thought you wanted me... I'm sorry..." She felt the tears slip free of her control and streak down her face when she realized the second part of what Dali had said... That she really did love Kirrah. "I love you too, Dali-chan... I never wanted to hurt you, never..." She buried her face in Dalila's shoulder, rather afraid of how the demons would react to seeing her embrace Dali.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:54 pm

User Image

Dalila held Kirrah to herself firmly, seeing Aurora sigh then smirk in defeat, Epsilon making smooches from the web on the tree. She glared at them and brushed away the woman's tears with a gentle smile. "It's fine Kirrah. I was drunk, you know? Hard to figure out how drunk unless you were with me. I'm sorry I hurt you by lying to you.... I just... honestly wish you had waited....... I wasn't ready then..... But I do love you." She purred softly to comfort the warrior, kneading the soft flesh at her lower back soothingly to herself though.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:58 pm

User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah nodded sheepishly. "I won't make that mistake ever again." She sighed and sat back down on a lawn chair, crossing her arms in a slight pout when she realized most people in the yard had been watching her and Dali. She could see Kannah smirking from across the lawn where she was romping with her daughters, and stuck her tongue out at the woman. She knew very well that just because Dali had said she loved Kirrah, that in no way meant that Kirrah had won. No, her rivalry with Kannah would only intensify now.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:05 pm

User Image

Lulu jumped onto her mother's back and laughed, her face seeming more child-like than it ever had since she had returned to her family. She watched her twin latch onto the woman's leg as Kannah walked around with ease. "Mom! Can we play on Eppy's web?" She asked in a mad rush, seeing Sakura watching them all. Kina had gone for the day to be with her Don, and the dog-demon was pouting all over the place today. "Myen..... Saku... Come here! I wanna play with you!" She said and then threw a ball across the yard.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:28 pm

User Image

Franz looked up at his mother, cooing happily and clapping, suddenly happy. He wanted to call her name and began, "Nnnnn.... Nnnnn..... Nai!" As he reached out for her, his eyes overjoyed. "Nai! Nai!" He called as he patted her cheek, indicating her. "Nai!" He kept saying his first word over and over as he smiled at her.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:59 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah laughed and smiled as Sakura immediately perked up and chased after the ball thrown by Lulu, hesitating when her daughter asked to play on Epsilon's web. It wasn't that she didn't trust the spider demon, it was just that she was naturally cautious of her younger twins' safety. Nobody could blame her for that; one abuser was bad enough for her daughters' lifetimes. "If Eppy says it's okay, then si, you may play on it." She would keep very close watch on the girls, though. She waited for a nod from Epsilon before peeling Lulu off her leg and tossing her onto the springy web, watching her bounce a few times before tossing Lokita as well.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled and embraced her baby boy, kissing his cheeks and nose softly. "Good job, Franz," she said in a sweet voice, nuzzling his neck to make him giggle. "Who's my big smart boy? You are!" It was still startling whenever bits of the old Franz showed through in her baby, but Sirrah was getting used to it. And of course she loved him, and was thrilled that in a way, his first word was "Mommy". She made a mental note to write it down in the boy's baby book later.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:28 pm

User Image

Epsilon smiled widely at the twins bouncing on his web, gripping a limb and pushing down on it with his legs to get them to keep bouncing on the springy threads. Since they were not demons considered enemies, and he was at his web it didn't cling to them, but acted like a trampoline and let the laughing nekos have some fun. The demon smiled at Kannah in gratitude, knowing she had seen how lonely he was and knowing that she had deemed him safe enough to play with her daughters. "Okay girls, I'm gonna drink your innard goo!!" He said in a playful voice, reaching out and ticking them gently........ until they bean to tickle him back. "Eeekkkk!! Retreat!!" He said and scurried away as they laughed at the goofy demon.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 am

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah grinned at the spider demon's antics, also tossing Sakura onto the web when the girl began to pout again. She roared with laughter at the yelp the girl let out, watching the three girls and Epsilon bounce as if on a trampoline. She hadn't had so much fun in a long time.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:42 pm

User Image

Epsilon kept bouncing the girls around but then shot out a strand of his web from his hand, yanking Kannah up with them. He made the web even bigger and sturdier so it was safer for them all. The demon was glad Kannah was letting him play with the little ones; he had been very lonely. "Kannah! You look like your innard goo would be yummy!" He called, then saw Dalila jump up and felt her zap him lightly as she replied, "Hey! Only I will taste her innard goo!" Provoking the woman to blush fiercely, the redhead rival to glare jealously, and Dali to just look confused as he roared with laughter.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:00 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah yelped just as comically as Sakura when she found herself jerked up to the web, freeing herself from the strand around her wrist and getting quickly to her feet. She laughed at Epsilon's comment and Dali's reaction, shrugging at the glare Kirrah was giving both Kannah and Eppy. "Don't look at me, I didn't put him up to this. In fact, Epsilon, you'll have to catch me first," she said with a wide grin.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 pm

User Image

Epsilon laughed at her challenge and instead bowing to her. "Nah. But I think our Hime will try." As Dalila began to rush at her, Epsilon dropping the kids through the web and then enclosing it completely. He didn't want Kannah escaping and he made it bouncier to inhibit Dalila from easily getting the chiropteran.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 pm

User Image

Dalila chased after the woman, laughing as she stumble-bounced around the web cage to get to Kannah, the spider demon laughing at them both. "Eppy! This is no fair!" She called at him, then jumped at Kannah.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:19 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah grinned and easily dodged Dali's pouncing. She was far faster than any demon, even if she hadn't been built for speed. She waved to her daughters and winked. "Hey, girls, wanna see how fast mommy can run?" she asked in a singsong voice, her eyes glinting playfully as she turned her gaze to Dali.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:28 pm

User Image

Lokita grinned and giggled at her mother's words, her indigo eyes happy for the first time in years. Having their mother back was a dream come true for her and her older twin, and she loved every second of it. "Do it Mom! I wanna.... DOT COME BACK HERE!!!!" She yelled, aurora keeping a close eye on her as she played with Artemis. The neko went after a little red dot, chasing it around the yard as Nina moved the laser pointer discretely with a sly smirk on her lips.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games