Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:05 am
Januff knelt over to peer down at the navi. "Well, assume that anything we say or so from here on out is a surprise." She winked, then turned back to her food. She noticed the look on Suzie's face, and paused, studying her. "How did you fall into thievery?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:22 am
Suzie was extremely uneasy about answering questions about herself so soon, but how else could she possibly maintain the new level of comradery. She cleared her throat, testing her voice, before answering vaguely.
"Desperation. Desperate times called for desperate measures... And its not an easy habit to kick."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 am
"So we've noticed" Jack pointed out as he took a drink from his glass of OJ  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:01 pm
Suzie laughed nervously and scratched the back of her neck, "yeaaaaah"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm
After a moment Jack spoke up "So what are we gonna have her do? I mean just letting her tagalong feels like we're cutting her too much slack. I'd say we give her a special job or sumthin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:21 pm
Suzie's eyes widened in curious 'innocence' but she didn't say anything, invade there was any possibilty that she dig herself into a deeper hole.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:05 pm
"Hm? Notorious, sharp-shooting-cowboy Jack and tribal rebel, one-arrow-hunter Januff add a bit of thievery on their heads..." Januff leaned on her elbow, face inches from Suzie's. "She is useless. We are able to kill, grow, or simply pay for what we need. Sticky fingers have a way of getting too cluttered and catching attention." She sat back in her seat, finishing her food. "That is the last thing we need." She licked her lips and stood to go get more. "If she gets bored, we can tie her to the back of Tamu and see if she can keep up with a gallop while dodging bullets."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:51 am
he chuckled "Ah tempting, very tempting, but I believe I just thought of a much better solution for her" he then grinned at Suzie "Aren't you the lucky one"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 pm
"Tres harsh" Suzie grumbled, sadly tempted to pull out her dagger simply to show her worth. She thought Better of it, though. That would be childish and useless. She batted her eyes as jack, not flirting but more with a sense of sarcasm, "Yes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 pm
He smirked and finished his plate adn drink then got up "consider it an initiation that I fully trust you. well me anyway, I can't say the same for her" he pointed at januff "Shes a tough one" he chuckled and walked up to Januff and kissed her "I'll meet you girls out front. i'm gonna go pay the inn" he waved and strolled off  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm
Januff's ears twitched, and she turned in time to receive the kiss. She smiled, waving him off and returning to the table.

"Does this mean we can finally get outta this heck hole? I got dust in places I didn't know existed and frankly it ain't fun."

Januff smirked at the Navi's words. "Elaine, this is Suzie. She will be traveling with us."

"Say what now? Well welcome to the party sweet cheeks. Hope you don't rash easy cus as little as these folks bathe you're sure to get one."

Januff finished her food and stood. "Do you wish to go back into the jar?"

"N'ma'am."

The wolf girl snickered and glanced at Suzie. "Let's go then."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 pm
After paying the bill for the night, Jack stepped out and let Richard tap into his bike to run a system's check as he untied Tamu and patted the horse "Hey there, hope you rested well. Your master will be out in abit"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 am
(bump)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 pm
Suzie stood with a nod, and walked outside, instantly going to the golden halflinger stallion in front of the next building, "My horse." She explained lightly, patting the furry horse.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 pm
Januff followed, kissing Jack's cheek before she took Tamu's reigns from him. She looked at Suzie's horse for a moment, then adjusted her weapons and mounted. She leaned in close to Tamu's ear, whispering softly. She smiled when she was finished and the horse whinnied, tossing her head. Januff pulled up next to Jack's bike. "I hope that your horse can keep pace. We do not lag."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games