Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 pm
Star stepped away from the group and faced Raven. She took in a deep breath before getting into a fighting stance and bringing her fire to her hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:16 pm
Draco stood tall with the others and gave some words of encouragement from the sidelines. "Show 'er what you can do, Fireflower! Odds are she can handle whatever you throw at 'er, so don't hold back!"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:28 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven nodded. "Draco's right. Don't hold back. I can't accurately gauge your abilities if you aren't giving me your best effort."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:32 pm
((@Tayuya: I'm waiting for you to respond in HIVE))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:47 pm
"Alright," Esther said, seeming excited about that. She tensed and the fire quickly traveled up her arms ad engulfed her whole body. She pulled her right hand back and threw a large fireball at Raven, quickly followed by another from the left.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Raven paused for barely a split second before disappearing from where she stood. The two fireballs collided with each other near the opposite wall due to their trajectory. "It's a good thing Starfire's powers are similar to yours," she smiled, reappearing beside the scorch mark left on the wall by the flames. "Otherwise there would be a hole in the wall here. A good, strong attack."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:06 pm
"Thanks!" Esther said before putting her hands together and shooting a stream of fire like a flamethrower.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:13 pm

This time, instead of teleporting, Raven ducked to the side to avoid the flames. There were still some chunks of ice left from her match with Draco, and she sent them flying at Esther.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:16 pm
The ice melted before reaching her, but the resulting water splashed Esther in the face. It extinguished the flames on her head and shoulders and she had to take a step back to rub the water from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:31 pm
Draco could tell that something was holding Esther back, but he couldn't tell what. Come on, Fireflower... Just remember I'm here for ya. Don't hold nothin' back, darlin'... He dropped to a knee, but continued watching.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:44 pm

While Esther was distracted, Raven teleported behind her and linked her ankle around behind Esther's, giving a sharp tug with her foot at the same time as she gave the girl's shoulder a light shove.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:00 pm
Salvador took a moment to ponder the possible answers he could give Alex. He had done many types of jobs in the past. None you would ever talk about around the dinner table...unless everyone around you was a killer for hire. In Salvador's past, he had done everything from arson and demolition to grand theft and assassinations. the was his first time ever being a bodyguard. Sure he had the skill to be a typical bodyguard, but not a professional. If needed, Salvador could take down a squad of secret service men all one his own.

Getting back to Alex's question, Salvador decided to be vague but at least hint to his real job. "I do stuff that would probably put your perspective of me in a different kind of light." Salvador then took another sip of drink. He knew that if he were to outright tell Alex about the jobs he normally takes, she would probably feel uncomfortable being around him, but it was strange. The company she worked for had hired him. Why hire a killer? Was it because Salvador more affordable than other mercs? Maybe they weren't thinking. Whatever the reason, Salvador was fine. he'd be collecting his pay very soon.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:02 pm
Esther gasped as she fell, but reacted on instinct and sent herself into a roll so she could quickly pull herself back up. Her flames ignited completely over her form once more as she twirled around and aimed a punch at the older titan. Her self taught form was sloppy, but Esther had confidence behind it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 am
(Still having raven vs titans training? Hmm thinking about it I wonder what Brink will do should the summoning of this demon happen and the titan's have to fight it. Probably join for the chance at an epic fight I would imagine.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 am
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex looked up to Salvador curiously, now more curious with such a vague reply. Yet, she understood. All too well, even. "You'd be surprised how many different types of light there are Salvador.." She said to him, sipping her drink. She meant it in a way to reassure him, but was also joking too.

The soup and salad was delivered, along with the sushi. The udon would take a bit longer to cook, as the waitress told them after giving them their sushi. "Oh~ I just love eel~" Alex cooed, diving her chop sticks into the first piece and savored the bite heavily. She then went for the miso soup, sipping it lightly as if it was her drink. "If you want a piece of one of mine, make sure you have a piece of yours to trade." She teased, eating another herself.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

( crying wahhhhhhhhhhhhh crying I wannnt suummmmm heart *paws at imaginary sushi* just a roll.. 4laugh )

(Whoooa there *pokes* My Shadow has dibs for tonight to attack the tower. You want in, you talk to her in character about it twisted alright? With Raven and the titans, a good solid team would be beneficial after all..^ ~^)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games