Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 pm
"I know. Just tell me whenever you're available and I'll clear my schedule for then, okay?" Ophelia wasn't about to relent entirely, though. She planned on overworking herself as always. (The only difference would be that she would do it slightly less, and only at Kaistern's or Balthazar's prompting.) She didn't have any real targets to practice her gunplay with anymore. She was bored of most of the books she had. That hobby of planning brutal revenge against the usurper was long gone now, since all had already been said and done. In short, she simply had nothing better to do on her own these days and that sucked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:14 pm
Kaistern chuckled a bit and brushed some hair from her face. "I think you've been working far too hard. You shouldn't need to schedule a sweet moment or too. You have a pass to just decide to take a break from time to time."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:28 pm
"That's easier said than done. Still, if you insist I'll try. No guarantees, though." Ophelia would most likely need a bit of help with the 'non-scheduled departure from work' bit. That or she'd find a way to do it in the most work-centric way possible. Like pulling Kaistern aside to talk alliances with other countries and the like or to mention warfare tactics and assassinations to Balthazar.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 pm
"I just don't want you to get absorbed in your work. Especially when you'll have a child to look after soon enough." Kaistern smiled warmly as he moved a hand down to rest on her belly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 am
"Don't worry, that won't happen to me. I promise." We'll see about that. Still, Ophelia seemed convinced that this was the case.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 am
((So I just got to beta test part of the next Homestuck mini game. owO I don't know if you want to hear me gushing about it and spoiling bits (mostly about the new bundle of ancestors, but again, I only got to play part of it).))

Kaistern raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you sure? It's always rather difficult to pull you away from your work."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 am
{Spoil as much as you like; I've got no problems with that whatsover. emotion_awesome }

"I'm certain. I will never get so absorbed by work that I forget all else." Ophelia tried to reassure Kaistern, gently placing a hand over his as he held her stomach. After a couple moments she grabbed his hand and redirected it to where the baby was kicking.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 am
"Good, otherwise I'll have to order the servants to keep you from working by whatever means necessary." Kaistern joked with a smile as he moved his eyes from her belly to meet Ophelia's eyes.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 am
"Just come by whenever you aren't busy. I can easilly promise we'll never get to that point then." Ophelia met his gaze with a tender smile and an overall serene demeanor.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:27 am
"Gladly." Kaistern gave her another kiss when Balthazar casually strolled in, flecked with blood. "Have a good time?" Kaistern said with a chuckle.

"Quite. The trouble with making things look accidental is that there's always the small chance they don't die properly." Balthazar said as he handed Ophelia his death list, the different marks scratched off with blood.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:47 am
Ophelia looked absolutely giddy to see that all was said and done when it came to her targets. Even more so with the blood that marked them all as dead. (As civilized as she pretended to be, the blood of her enemies always seemed to bring her joy...if not ecstacy.) "Thank you for handling this for me. It's nice to know that these fools won't have a chance at rising against us ever again." Some of them had been supporters of the usurper during his short lived reign. Others were too bold for their own good. Regardless of why they were slain, it seemed that Ophelia had developed quite the vindictive streak as she became more confident with herself. She made it clear to her subjects that she was in charge and would never stand for any sort of insubordination. She also made it clear that those who met her expectations would live longer and far happier lives as a whole. But enough about that. "So, my loves, my work is done for the day. Is there anything either of you might like to do now? Work-related or otherwise?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:43 pm
"Well, I do remember a certain conversation in the bath..." Balthazar said waggling his eyebrows before pausing and looking down at himself. "Although speaking of...I should probably take another one first..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm
"If you need me to come in there and scrub you down myself, by all means, let me know." Ophelia half-joked at Balthazar's mentioning that he might need another bath. "Otherwise, I suppose I can wait for you. Only for a little while, though." Playful teasing at most.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 pm
"Entirely up to you, though I'm not going to complain either way." Balthazar said with a little wave as he turned and headed out of the room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
M3Gnificent rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 pm
{1-2 she follows after him, 3-4 she does something else. Will edit this post accordingly.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff