Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:12 pm
Clasela

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha, but I love pandas, they were the animals that kept me company.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:17 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, that sounds exactly like what I have planned. Though who knows, things could always change. I'm not inviting my sister though.
        What? No! What happened? A friend of mine on here saw someone get stabbed, but, God, what happened?
        Haha, I could actually imagine you saying that too. It would be so funny~ It would be even funnier to play a jump scare game drunk. It'd be like, "whoah, dude, did you just see what I saw?" xD
        Blackwell. The first one is Blackwell Legacy. I actually know a good game that I used to play online at school where you had to find things to get out of the house. x3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:24 pm
Yokies

Mhm~ And now they are retiring towns 1 for towns 2... *Sigh.* This thread is cursed.
        I know! That's what I thought originally. We get public holidays off, but that's about it.
        xD Fair enough I suppose. I stayed up late playing checkers and draw my thing on it last night. It was a nice break from jigsaws on Gaia.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:04 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I'm not inviting my sister either, the one I don't like; though I hope no one else invites her for me, like my Dad or something, or I'll be extremely mad. My wedding day has to be absolutely perfect. Lol.
      Well, it was nothing that bad. Basically this gang was hanging out in the park while me and my friends were, and the gang didn't like one of my friends, and so when we went inside real quick threw our friend's stuff into the woods. We didn't know where they put it so we were looking around the area they were at, and one of the smaller... couldn't be older than 11 or 12 year old looking kids ( I was 14 at the time I think ) walked over to me with a knife and pretended to take a stab at me; I jumped back like "woah!" And then him and the others started to bust out in laughter. I was frozen for a second, then rage boiled and I was like "You f--king b***h!" And then they all were like, "o.o" because, I'm a "little white girl" and they didn't expect something like that from me, I started to scream everything I could at the kid and my friend literally had to come over and start to pull me away from screaming at him. Once I was in safety though I burst into tears, and my friend ( at the time ) who was on the football team happened to walk over at the same time, and I told him what happened, then he chased away the gang with a huge stick. xD Everyone knew him, so yeah.
      I would totally say that too, lmao. Gosh, I wish I was old enough to drink now so I could do that. xD
      Okay, I'll try to remember that. xP Oh, that sounds fun. I wanna play. o:

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:48 pm
Broken Heart Production

I agree, now where's that link... Oh, here it is. I love some of the decorations used in that wedding, it's exactly what I want. I've even been collecting jars for candles and things.
        Oh my goodness! I've heard of young people in gangs, but nothing like that. You're lucky he wasn't serious. I don't understand people like that, they call it a life, but what is a life when you always have to watch your back.. D:
        Linkie~ Don't judge it right away, it's actually really fun and funny. xD

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:05 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh my god, that stuff is so beautiful! I started to squeal and even tear up, and Alex is completely confused and I won't tell him what I'm fangirling over. xD That gave me some ideas for my own wedding too~
      Me and him are both serious, because I would of used every last bit of adrenaline and life to take him down with me. xD I don't care how young a person is, fairness is fair. o3o And agreed, but if that's how they want to waste their life, let them; karma will come back at them one day. c:
      I'll give it a chance, don't worry. x3 I'll have to play it later though, gonna log off to watch Supernatural for a little while~

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:12 pm
Clasela

I had known for a while that they were retiring Towns 1. It had too many problems that they really just couldn't be arsed to fix anymore, and running on the new Towns 2 engine is much smoother and dependable for them. They basically decided to start from scratch rather than keep trying to fix something that was already far gone.
Oh man. I don't think I could do that, I'd probably be like "nope, bye life". xD
I stayed up late on Tumblr and read. xD I really should stop doing that though, I slept until 3 today. ; A;

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:37 am
Broken Heart Production

User Image

I know right?! I remember seeing it on the TV and I had to look it up and I found that website. So many great ideas for decorations~ Haha, the men don't need to know. It's a girl thing after all.
Seriously? It just seems life a waste of life and their lives are always too short because of shootouts and gang wars. I just don't see the point in it.
M'kay, let me know what you think of it when you play it. xD

User Image

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:42 am
Yokies

User Image

True, I suppose. But it was so damn cute~ Little ol' towns. :'(
It was a tough sacrifice to make. Somehow I have to squeeze my studying in with holidays and everything. Shoot, I hope I have service when I go camping with dad later this year. xD
Wow~ You lucky duck. I wish I could sleep in that late. I take it you won't be able to get to sleep this night either? x3

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:44 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I think I liked the little sign the most, the one that said "This is where life begins", oh my god. <3 And all the flowers! Beautiful~ Haaa, creative use of the guild title. xD
      Of course it's a waste, but in my perspective, if these people want to waste their lives it's exactly what they get in the end. I'm an extremest when it comes to fairness, yet in contradiction to that I believe in second chances. I'm weird. Lol.
      I will; right now I'm trying to Booty Grab for gold though. Not doing to well. I got Starlit Promise so now I'm taking a break from questing and trying to get gold to donate to my guild mule for contests so maybe more people will join my guild. I don't know what else to do to make people join; I've got everything anyone would want to talk about, a prettied up home page, a few active people, possible contests in the future... It's hard. x-x

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:02 am
Broken Heart Production

User Image

Tehehe~ I know and all the family photos and the flower alter! SO pretty~ Haha, I'm sneaky like that. :o
You're not weird, you just have opinions. I guess I agree, I mean, we do dig our own graves, but sometimes, some people have no choice in the matter.
I feel you, sister (good thing I added a comma there otherwise that would be awkward). I'm making contests and this and that and stuff, for my guild.
We now have 15 members~ Yay! Hey, want to be affiliates?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:08 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I already know what my flower alter is going to look like, entangled in roses and stuff. x3 And you are~ Lol.
      Oh well, when people don't have a choice then certainly they're not to blame, because without having a choice that means there is no fairness, and so it wouldn't be fair to give him/her the usual punishment.
      Lmao, that would of been funny. xD I'm waiting till I get at least 100k till I do a contest, and the mule has 23k I think.
      We have 8, myself and the guild mule included. xD Sure, I'd love to! c: Want me to PM you my banner link thingie?

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:19 am
Broken Heart Production

User Image

Aw, that would be so pretty. I want ranunculi and peonies everywhere! o.o Want to see the dress I want? <3
Mhm, though some people play the justice system as well. I cannot wait until I get called for jury duty. I hope I get on the panel, justice will be served~ x3
So you need 77k more. Booty Grab like crazy, girl! Of course, I'll go and find one~ xD

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:29 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I've never heard of the first flower, but I thiiink I've heard of the second. Mine is going to have all different color roses, maybe some lilies and other flowers~ Oh my god yes I do! :DDD
      I feel when someone didn't have a choice things should be easier on them, unless there really was a choice and the other was better and they were just being stupid. Lmao. Yes, I actually want to be called to do Jury Duty someday, I feel like I would enjoy it. Though it'd be terrible on everyone else there, because even if the person is guilty, if I don't feel it just, I won't agree. xD
      I've got 16k so far, I'm trying to get at least 20k to donate. It's hard, I only make 1k per tank because I suck. XD I sent you mine, luckily it didn't take too long to find. x3

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 am
Broken Heart Production

User Image

They're really pretty flowers. Linkie~ I like the length. I'm too short to pull off a long gown and I can show off my shoes! ^o^
Haha, I think I would be incredibly harsh, especially about women or children violence.
Haha, well I'm doing so many things at once; Pms, guilds, the roleplay.. And I better log off and focus on the assignment if I want to pass. xD

User Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games