Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:42 pm
DignityPower
RhymeJW

you said you wanted to know when I finished the mission :3 right here~

Also, I still love your style! It came out pretty cool O: I actually try to mimic PurpleKecleon's style xD or at least, I'm starting to go with learning her way of coloring first :3 she has an amazing color tutorial

Sweet! I'll get to reading that after I get into my PJs and get all comfy razz

And thanks, is that person on DA and are you on DA by chance? I'd like to watch and look.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 pm
RhymeJW

And thanks, is that person on DA and are you on DA by chance? I'd like to watch and look.

Yes she is :3 and I'm Neoixan on there though I haven't uploaded in weeekss... I'll update it after I finish homework biggrin  

DignityPower

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:06 pm
DignityPower
RhymeJW

Yes she is :3 and I'm Neoixan on there though I haven't uploaded in weeekss... I'll update it after I finish homework biggrin

Okay I just friended both of you.

Also read your mission. Your story telling skills are AMAZING. I really loved the details you included about the smells, feelings and air around you. Also liked your descriptive writing about the buildings and people. Your interaction with the Sableye sent chills down my spine. I can see why you didn't want to catch one now. I like story based missions that focus more on what's going on rather then just the battles. Also I love third person writing so it was refreshing to read. I did notice quite a bit that there was words missing or mistaken use of other words in places. Sometimes a read through would help, I only point this out because it breaks up the flow of reading when you have to stop and think what you actually meant to say.

Anyways, if I was the one that could actually grade the mission you would pass by my standards. My suggested reword would be a 2 dusk balls, a cleans tag and 1 revive should your pokemon explode again lol.

^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:15 pm
RhymeJW

Okay I just friended both of you.

Also read your mission. Your story telling skills are AMAZING. I really loved the details you included about the smells, feelings and air around you. Also liked your descriptive writing about the buildings and people. Your interaction with the Sableye sent chills down my spine. I can see why you didn't want to catch one now. I like story based missions that focus more on what's going on rather then just the battles. Also I love third person writing so it was refreshing to read. I did notice quite a bit that there was words missing or mistaken use of other words in places. Sometimes a read through would help, I only point this out because it breaks up the flow of reading when you have to stop and think what you actually meant to say.

Anyways, if I was the one that could actually grade the mission you would pass by my standards. My suggested reword would be a 2 dusk balls, a cleans tag and 1 revive should your pokemon explode again lol.

^_^

Thank you exclaim heart I tried really hard on that one X3 I usually have a trouble with grammar, I only read it through once since I was anxious to post xD  

DignityPower

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 pm
I have trouble with grammar as well. I can always let it slide when the writing is good though and yours was exceptional.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:28 pm
RhymeJW
I have trouble with grammar as well. I can always let it slide when the writing is good though and yours was exceptional.

biggrin ~

I'm bored at the moment, finally have a moment to myself. phew. I'll have to go eat/cook something soon e-e what should i do?  

DignityPower

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:42 pm
DignityPower
RhymeJW

biggrin ~

I'm bored at the moment, finally have a moment to myself. phew. I'll have to go eat/cook something soon e-e what should i do?

Eat cheese of course! Or have a cheese fight! Life is full of cheese so just take it one bite at a time!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:08 pm
RhymeJW
DignityPower
RhymeJW

biggrin ~

Eat cheese of course! Or have a cheese fight! Life is full of cheese so just take it one bite at a time!

;o now I'm in the mood for mozzarella cheese  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:18 pm
Random post is random and lacks meaning...carry on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:29 pm
DignityPower
RhymeJW
DignityPower
RhymeJW

biggrin ~

;o now I'm in the mood for mozzarella cheese

*ignores Sub and carries on* To go with it you need some nice dough rolled out and a bit of sauce, maybe a topping or two and you have yourself a perfect meal!  

RhymeJW

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:52 pm
SubonicXP

/pokes

let's rp 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 pm
RhymeJW

*ignores Sub and carries on* To go with it you need some nice dough rolled out and a bit of sauce, maybe a topping or two and you have yourself a perfect meal!

I just ate and I'm still hungry :k
I'm so glad tomorrow I don't have to go to school =w=
I ate a sandwich and some cake.  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:56 pm
SubonicXP
Meaningless posts can often be the most humorous. 3nodding

The nerve of some people, ignoring our glorious leader. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:01 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
SubonicXP
Meaningless posts can often be the most humorous. 3nodding

The nerve of some people, ignoring our glorious leader. razz

what what, I think we give him too much credit. I mean he's only been running this place for months/years? and coming up with creative roleplays every week and made us feel at home -psh!

yea, you know we love you.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:09 pm
Aw, I feel so loved. <3  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games