Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

flamered1

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:16 am
Mila looked at the girl, and then at the guy she had followed, "Hummm...i...i" she said, before mumbleing a spell, and forming a triangle with her fingers, which then made a barrier around her from the person through the triangle, "you cant get me, so theres no point...all i wanted to know..is why you took them jewels" she said smiling at him, with a face, as she looked at him closer, she relesed the barrier.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:25 pm
Strike kissed her on the cheeks and looked up to watch the sun set. He spread his wings to catch the rays of light.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

darkfae12

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:28 pm
((*@!#$ sorry, this is tiger12... my account got banned, and I don't know why crying I may have to start rping with this account. I dont know what happened.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:42 pm
Zack didn't answer Mila and then grinned. "I took it for my own pleasures." He said slyly. He moved towards the two girls with his hands in his pocket and a relaxed body tone. "Why didn't you call the cops instead?" he asked cooly.

Xixi smiled and put a hand on Strike's cheek. She felt so much at home where they were.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:49 pm
Yukana was trying to be a stealth ninja and sneak away. She didn't want to be asked anymore questions.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:19 pm
They sat there together a long while. The sun seemed to move slower for them. It let them enjoy their moment of romantic bliss. The out cropping of crystals on the edge of the plateau started to shimmer as the sun met with the horizon. Early stars began to appear as the golden sky faded to a dark blue glow. Night was about to fall when Strike wrapped his wings around them both. "Think its time we move on inside, its getting dark. Or do you want to sit out a bit longer?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:43 pm
Xixi sat up and nodded. She felt a bit chilly for some reason. "Yes, we should, we spent most of the day out here anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:11 pm
Tiger stretches her neck and starts heading back to Zack's. Wonder where he went... I forgot, I needed my carrot juice, and I was so happy to see Ryke. She thinks as she lazily walks along. She looks up at the sky. "Mhm... Getting late."  

darkfae12

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:30 pm
Strike wrapped his wings around them both. "If you want to stay, I can keep us both warm. Its so clear tonight, maybe we should watch the stars tonight. How about it?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:46 pm
Tiger Arrives at Zack's house near one of the walls. She thinks for a minute then sprouts scaley blue wings and awkwardly flies over the wall, landing in one of his plants. That was so COOL! I gotta show Zack! Ty concentrates as the wings shrink and disappear. She walks towards the house fairly quick until she heard voices. "Hm?" She slowly creeps up and looks at the group. She sniffs the air and frowns. Demons... But they smell like angels to... what are they?  

darkfae12

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:53 pm
Zack waited and then just gave up and turned around to head back inside the house. It was pointless talking to the strange girls.

Xixi shook her head and refused. "No, let's just head back inside love." Shg thought it was propper to just sleep inside.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Tiger sits watching for a minute, seeing that Zack doesn't see them as a threat. Hm. 'Nother run and spy bunch... Entertaining. She remembers Zacks impatience with these types when she herself did that. With that thought she turns into a cat and watches them for a bit longer.  

darkfae12

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:17 pm
Strike lifted her in his arms, taking her back into the house to the bedroom to rest. He had one last thing to say as he pushed a button and opened a place in the wall with a pair of gauntlets matching the armor he had on. "I'm going to wear this armor all the time now, I just wore the other shirt til I could get to you. It helps me control my power, so I hope it doesn't bother you at all. I won't wear it like all the time, just when we go out. Along with these gauntlets. I will also be bearing my swords again, I have a feeling I might need them soon. But don't worry, it'll be fine." Strike placed the armor on the holder in the wall. His swords were hidden underneath.

((sorry, had to change my character, sold my items to get anklets, and I want it to be items that only I have. I think its a good change anyway. Time to spice it up a bit, he he))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:32 pm
She sits watching for another couple of minutes before she starts losing her patience. Why arent they leaving? Why won't they go? Ty lets off a low growl then runs, scaling the closest tree. Tiger sits, her tail swishing like a pendulumn beneath her. A few seconds after she is settles she lets her large, scaley, new wings emerge, but she folds them neatly, still not wanting to be noticed.  

darkfae12

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:04 pm
Yukana finally left, but not very far. She still snooped around for a while.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games