Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:27 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly
Maze
Ky Jelly
say, what is lucius; take on homosexuality?

.. Is this going to be printed in that rag of yours?

Considering the quick change from Ravenclaws to homosexuality, should I suspect a connection there, by the way? o:
in reference to your poking at gryffindors

I don't refer to Gryffindors unless I have to. o:

ah . .then where did your son pick up his blantant teasing of the gryffindors?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:28 pm
Maze
Teh Matthew
Maze
Are you okay? XD
No. I've been working on an essay.. that I finished. I've had so much s**t to do.

Now, I'm DONE with it all. Yay. ^^

Lol, well, I, personally would appreciate a lack of the word '********' in the RP. This is 1973 or something, and use of the word isn't authentic. XD

I'll admit that, back then, there really wasn't a very good alternative for it, but do try to stay in the spirit, hehe..

And, argh, it's been half past four again. D:

I'm going to bed! XD;;

half past 4? and where is maze thats its already in the am?  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:29 pm
Maze
Teh Matthew
Maze
Are you okay? XD
No. I've been working on an essay.. that I finished. I've had so much s**t to do.

Now, I'm DONE with it all. Yay. ^^

Lol, well, I, personally would appreciate a lack of the word '********' in the RP. This is 1973 or something, and use of the word isn't authentic. XD

I'll admit that, back then, there really wasn't a very good alternative for it, but do try to stay in the spirit, hehe..

I'm going to bed! XD;;

xD I wasn't planning on keeping it in there.
I was just kidding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:25 am
Ky Jelly
Maze

I'm going to bed! XD;;

The Netherlands. 3nodding

And what's all this nonsense about a son of mine? o: I have no son! My father would have my hide, and I'd prefer he didn't, to be honest.  

Maze

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:24 am
Maze
Ky Jelly
Maze

I'm going to bed! XD;;

And what's all this nonsense about a son of mine? o: I have no son! My father would have my hide, and I'd prefer he didn't, to be honest.

i'd say future son then . . .the malfoy boy. very pretty hair though . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:28 am
Maze
Ky Jelly
Maze

I'm going to bed! XD;;

haha. wouldnt it be better a son to carry the family name and such? and draco . .yeah...that one.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:05 pm
Ah, I get it. You've been staring too hard at those tea leaves again. Nothing good will come of that class, mark my words. o:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:57 pm
well, i cant help if it the tea leaves told me you are going to marry narcissa and have a sodding prat of a son named draco.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:13 pm
Ky Jelly
well, i cant help if it the tea leaves told me you are going to marry narcissa and have a sodding prat of a son named draco.

If he is a prat, then it comes from Lucius' side of the family.

And, if he really is my son, then he will be the most beautiful person on Earth, right after myself of course.

But I am not planning any type of future with Lucius at the moment. I am still angry at him for ditching me for a mediwitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:17 pm
Mistril

And, if he really is my son, then he will be the most beautiful person on Earth, right after myself of course.

But I am not planning any type of future with Lucius at the moment. I am still angry at him for ditching me for a mediwitch

Narcissa! I did not ditch you for anyone! I don't go for older women who have no money. Why won't you believe me? D:  

Maze

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Maze
Mistril

Narcissa! I did not ditch you for anyone! I don't go for older women who have no money. Why won't you believe me? D:

Because I'm a stubborn female. And because it's fun to watch you get all worked up over this

You left me for a poor witch. What's next? A Muggle? A muggleborn?!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:39 pm
Mistril
Maze

Because I'm a stubborn female. And because it's fun to watch you get all worked up over this

XDD You mean, mean, MEAN woman.

Narcissa, please, don't be like that. I have done nothing that warrants such behaviour from you! And here I thought we had something special. D:  

Maze

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:45 pm
Maze
Mistril
Maze

Narcissa, please, don't be like that. I have done nothing that warrants such behaviour from you! And here I thought we had something special. D:

I should make him beg...Beg and I may forgive you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:48 pm
*pulls up a chair, sits down* interesting . .*pulls out a tape recorder, a note pad, and popcorn*  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:55 pm
Mistril
Maze

I should make him beg...Beg and I may forgive you.

Narcissa, please.. Don't you think that's overdoing it, just a little? Lucius doesn't beg. XD Very well, anyway XD

You look magnificent when you're upset, but you're mistaken about me. I have nothing to beg forgiveness for. Surely you would agree that the medwing is no place anyone would voluntarily spend an inordinate amount of time at when one isn't there for pressing medical reasons?  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games