Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm
-raises her eyebrow at Psyzapp- rolleyes What? stare No, I don't want you to hit me, good grief.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
There is no occasion. *looks down at herself* I just felt like wearing this. neutral

*Sets down the bottle and glass, then puts one hand under her chin to lift her gaze to his* Well, you look beautiful, no matter what you wear. *He gives her a crooked grin, then leans in and gives her a quick kiss on the lips*

*grins at Officer Dougerty, proceeds to grab him by the lapels, pull him close and give him a steamy kiss on the lips.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 18 Total: 31 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm
*enjoys the kiss, maybe a little too much in front of an audience. He releases from the steamy kiss to embrace her, then he whispers into her ear* Maybe we should take this elsewhere? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm
rolleyes at least YOUR officer is here right now, Psyzapp....I have no idea where Showcase is...he was gone when I woke up. So, do you feel protected now that Dougherty is here? xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 pm
*Realizing she got just a little bit carried away, she whispers back to officer Dougherty.* I think so.

*As she starts to walk to her office she calls out.* Yes ladies, I do believe you are right. I have no need to be alarmed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 pm
Pft, at least Dougherty could've told me if Showcase is still on that stake out or not.....*finishes her Corona and grabs another one, then has a seat at the bar with pout*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 pm
lol, sorry Katana. XD

Alas, I think I should be heading to bed. I'm getting kinda tired. -looks around for Icy, seeing her unawares again- Oh goodness, look at her Katana, it's getting to be a habit. rolleyes

Tell'er I said good night?

Sweet dreams all! -waves-

Nighties!

-exits the bar-

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 2, 2, 1 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:15 pm
*forgetting all about the bottle of scotch, he follows behind Psyzapp, watching her every movement. Before entering her office, he turns back to the patrons in the bar* Don't you worry none Katana, I'll make sure she's safe. Heh heh ... Goodnight ladies! wink *he tips his hat to everyone, then retreats through the passage way to her quarters*

(( edit: Sorry, little slow on this one. ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 pm
*smiles at dame* Night hun! See you around tomorrow!

*sits for awhile, wondering if Justin is okay, since she hadn't heard from him all day...not even a text. Well, if he's on a stake out, it's not like he would be texting me from there. I hope he's being careful. She sighs and takes a long pull on her beer. Am I starting to care too much? I don't even know how he feels about this whole thing we're in now. He may just be passing time with me...... She frowns and takes another sip of her beer. Sighing again, she tosses the bottle in the trash and then makes her way downstairs to her rooms. Well, he does have a key, it's not like he refused the key when I gave it to him...that's got to mean something, right? Tired of her conflicting emotions, she goes straight to bed and tries to fall asleep.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 am
*Walks in through the back way in the early morning finally done with work. This latest assignment is taking it's toll and wreaking havoc on his sleeping patterns. Hopefully, this stake out thing will be done soon enough. stressed As quietly as possible, he creeps into Katana's room so he doesn't disturb her. He sits in a nearby chair to remove his shoes and as he watches her sleep he can't help but notice how peaceful she sleeps and how beautiful she is. Getting up he takes off the rest of his uniform and slowly slips into bed with her. He nuzzles up next to her, spoons her and then falls asleep.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 am
*Sighing in her sleep, she turns and snuggles closer to the warmth of him, hugging him as she slips into peaceful dreams.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 am
* His senses hit him again as he felt another presence in the clinic. He carefully slips out from under the covers and pulls his clothes on. He kisses Leko and flits to the clinic *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:05 am
*once again, she has fallen asleep in the bar. Tired of the blanking out and losing blocks of time, she gets up and stretches, throwing her empty bottle of water in the trash rather harshly. Going into the office, she heads through the passageway and down the corridor to her door, going in for a quick shower and change of clothes. Fresh and dressed, she heads into her kitchen to grab a couple of granola bars and bottles of water to take with her. Locking up, she heads back the way she came, leaving the bar to attend to some matters at hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 am
(( be back soon. need to do some errands. Im at the clinic if anyone is wondering...))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm
*rolls over and has the bed to herself - stretches out and stares at the ceiling for a bit, then climbs out of bed - dresses and materializes upstairs*
anyone around? confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games