Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 pm
{{*giggles* Thankies! That's the look I was going for for my avi entry. Waited too late for this week though so I'll enter it next week}}

*goes behind counter and peruses the shelves, wanting something different*

So ladies, any suggestions on a drink? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:31 pm
*sips the last of her purple haze.* Well I must be going. I have to get some things done, but I'll be back later. I know you just got here Icy and we haven't chatted in a while. gonk I do hope you come back later. I have some appointments I must keep. crying *hugs Icy and then hugs Leko. Goes into her office to get her handbag and then leaves out the front door.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:35 pm
care for a purple haze?
*shakes her drink playfully at Icy*
Psyzapp seemed to like it wink
*waves to Psyzapp and hugs her back as she heads out the door*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 pm
*hugs Psyzapp and pouts, but knows she is a very important person and when business needs to be taken care of, there's no if ands or buts about it. Looking at Leko, she smiles and shrugs*

Sure love, why not. I love my usual, but I feel the need for something different.

*comes from behind the counter and takes a seat with Leko*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:47 pm
*hands Icy off the purple haze*
it's quite good wink
how has your day been love?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:52 pm
*takes the purple haze and gazes at it for a while, enjoying the color and fog rising. Then, she takes a sips and widens her eyes*

OMG! This is delicious!

*taking another sip, she looks up at Leko*

Meh, it's been so so. Not good but not bad, you know? Just......*shrugs* meh. Thought my nap would help me, but it didn't. Woke up with the same unanswered questions I went to sleep with.

*looks around and leans into Leko, looking her seriously in the eye*

If I tell you something, can and will you keep it quiet?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:53 pm
*whispers back*
of course - but make it snappy this one's gota go soon wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm
*looks at the clock on the wall*

That's right, nap time. Well, I might have to leave soon. I don't know if for good, but I know I have to figure this out before it comes back to bite me for the second time. But when I do decide to go, I know Psyzapp and Katana cannot know or they'll stop me. This isn't just for me, but for the bar as a whole. I can't let what befalls me come down on innocent people. So, I need you to say nothing. I know you feel and read thoughts. That's why I'm telling you. Rather tell you now and swear you to secrecy than to let you hear my thoughts and bust me.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:00 pm
confused
oh well this is troubling....
But I can see there is nothing I can say to change your mind I'm afraid....

*sighs*
If I can do anything let me know...
But for now I will repsect your wishes.
wink
love to you dear.
Take care I must be off or weird things happen

*hugs her and vanishes away*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:03 pm
*hugs Leko back and watches her vanish, sighing. Finishing her purple haze, she sits and stares at the table, mind racing too much to concentrate*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:20 pm
*shaking her head, she stops the marathon in her head for now. Getting up, she heads behind the counter and finds good ol' faithful-a bottle of JD. Grabbing a shot glass, she goes back to the table she was sitting at a nd starts to take shots, numbing her mind a little to be able to sit in peace, at least for now*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm
-sees Icy through the window, slinks into the bar- Icy -whispers- It's dame -sneaks through the shadows and sits beside her, hugging her tight- Are you okay!? I have missed you! I went to see you at the hospital but you were asleep!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 pm
*while taking shots, dame sneaks up on her and hugs her, nearly scaring her. Smiling and hugging dame back, she pours another shot*

I'm doing fine hon. I was wondering if you were gonna come. Sorry I missed you but I'm sure as hell glad I'm out of there. Wait, why are you whispering? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm
*walks into the MW and sees Icy and batDame* Hi there ladies! *grins and goes behind the bar to make a drink for herself.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:35 pm
(( rofl batDame ahahahahahahahaha))

Becau... -sees Psyzapp come in- Hiya Psyzapp! Good to see you! But, alas, I was just on my way out. Things to see, people to do, you know the drill. I should be back later. -hugs Icy then gives her a significant look- You two cats don't get into too much trouble while I'm gone... wink

-exits the bar-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games