Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm
Fei-Tao stirred slowly on the seat he was back on. His ears flicked and he gradually opened his eyes after letting out a yawn. It was morning, and...... the cafe was open. Sitting up, he picked his hat up from the counter and slipped it back over his head to hide his ears, picking his sweatshirt back up and pulling it back over his scrawny form.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:34 pm
The knife burned Aiden's hand as he touched it. William just continued to repeat, "Meus vinco to order meus nex." The man on the other side made another car explode, this one sent some scrap metal flying at them. The people began to stirr and watch through their windows. Passer-byers ducked for cover.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 am
Mia rubbed her eyes warily, noticing that one of them stung. Smiling warmly up at Maria, she spoke sleepily, "Yeeeahhh... Except next time I might steal a pillow from somewhere.. Oh!" Mia started, looking around the cafe. "I swear I heard William.." She turned her head and smiled towards Fei-Tao. "Morning"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:41 pm
Aiden swore as his hand was burned by the knife. He figured that he needed someone's help. Someone who could do bigger magic then he was able to. So, as he tried to block William from going any further (which wasn't really doing any good, as he was only 5' 2", and William pretty much towered over him.), he tried dialing Maria's number from his cell phone.
"Oh, if you needed another pillow, you could have just asked me for one. My apartment's upstairs, and I have more pillows than I'll ever need I think." she told Mia, smiling. Her phone, set on silent, buzzed in her pocket. "Hello?"
"Uh, Maria...I think there's a problem. William is chanting something, cars are exploding, and there's scrap metal flying everywhere."

"What the...? Where?" she asked, dumbstruck.

"Kinda right outside the cafe."
Maria peered out the large window. Sure enough, chaos had erupted.
"Uh, Mia, Fate...there's something I have to deal with." she explained, trying to betray how panicked she was. "Could, uh, you watch the cafe?" she called as she ran out the front door and across the street. "Oh God...this can't be happening." Maria muttered to herself as she caught up to where Aiden and William were. "What the hell is he saying?"
Aiden shrugged.
"That's what I've been attempting to figure out. Now can we just stop him from turning into roadkill? Plus, that guy across the street is kind of creeping me out."

"What gu--oh, no. The Hannibal Lecter wannabe." said Maria, more to herself as she reached over to see if she could pull the knife out.
"Careful, it--"
"Augh!"
"Burns. Could you try using magic?" he asked, still trying to stop William. Maria nodded, then, placing a hand on William's shoulder, declared "Je vous commande de s'arrĂȘter." She wondered if he would actually stop, as he seemed to be controlled by who she thought was his brother.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 pm
"Meus vinco to order meus nex." William repeated over and over as he fought the two and tried to get closer to the explosions. The man on the other side of the road laughed... then was hit by a colassal man. HE crashed through a building. The giant muscular man ran over to William and ripped the knife out. "Common bro... I'm supposed to be the one to kill ya..." He said as he tried snapping William out of it. Nothing seemed to be working. "If only I'd learned latin magic like him... then I'd know what he's saying..."

((His bro who is about 13 feet tall...
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime titan/danvi_2007/Anime_Knight.jpg ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:43 pm
Aiden jumped back as the giant man came toward them. "What in the world?" he muttered.
"No!" Maria cried. "I won't let you kill him." She began shooting spells at his brother. Aiden, oblivious to the fact that the giant was going to try killing William, scrunched up his face.
"Uh, sir? I think that what he's saying roughly translates to 'My conquer command my violent death.' But I always at the bottom of my class in Latin, so don't trust my translation." he told the man towering even higher over him.

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:49 pm
"Eh sounds right." He said as he hoisted William over his sholder, "After all, he has many enemies... I aint going to kill him... I want to watch him struggle agenst me." He said tossing William into the cafe' "Do take care of my dear brother so I can kill him fairly." He said before leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 pm
Maria only glared up at his brother before going into the cafe after William. "You won't kill him." she shouted at the man's retreating back.
"What was that all about?"
Maria ignored him, trying to figure out what was happening with William.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:11 pm
William's look changed to confusion. "What am I doing laying around here? Why are you looking at me like that? Did I do something?" He asked obliviously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:40 pm
"Uh...well, you walked out of the cafe toward some guy wearing a black cloak, a knife stabbed into your arm, chanting 'My conquer command my violent death.' in Latin. Then your brother saved you." Maria said, slightly hysterical. "Oh, and Aiden almost got killed."
"Did not..." Aiden muttered sulkily.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:45 pm
"Oh... um... sorry..." William said chuckling. "My bro really saved me... i thought he'd try and kill me..." William mumbled as he stood up and went back to work, ignoring the gash in his right sholder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 pm
Fei-Tao looked over to Mia after flipping his hood back off his head. "Goo' mohning!" he said cheerfully with his deeply accented voice, returning her smile. "You sleep well, Mia?"  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:07 am
"No, no...it's okay." she said, biting her lip. Should I tell him that his brother is planning on killing him? thought Maria, indecisive. "Hey, William. Wait up!" she called, traipsing after him. "Your, uh, shoulder. May I?" she added, some bandages and antiseptic appearing in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 pm
He looked at her then at his shoulder. "Yeah, I suppose so." William said with a chuckle as he ripped his sleeve off.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:04 pm
Maria rolled her eyes as she treated the gash. "You didn't have to rip the sleeve off, you know." she muttered, then fixed his top with a snap of her fingers. "Unless you were going for that punk rocker look."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games