Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:58 am
"R-right...." muttered Hikari in a dead tone and lowered her head. As she began to stare towards the ground, her countenance began to form a cold expression as her thoughts began to wander off to his father.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm
Bruce growled. "I highly doubt you'll be as peaceful seeing as you're the ones that shot at us!"  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 pm
chaos felt wind is off and knew he is come here again. "Hikari hide now we get some troop around here"said chaos draw out his sword and handgun out and fire in air. emeny fell to ground then other come out from the brushes and out of jeep too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:31 pm
Hikari nodded slightly, feeling doubt that she should hide while her friends battle. Yet, she can't really disobey since it was the only way for them to at least have a chance of winning this war. She stood and then ran within the deep cave and hid herself in the darkness while her countenance gave a sour look, in disgust of herself, useless once again.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:43 pm
Bruce pulled out his rifle and pressed several buttons on the side. "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" he shouted. He came around the boulder and fired. The rifle charged and fired a powerful continuous laser that grew to several feet in diameter. The blast forced Bruce to slide across the ground about a foot. When the laser ceased fire, all of the troops that were hit had been burned to nothingness where they were hit at.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 pm
Lisa stare at bruce "Did u heard that bruce it like some like air plane or jeep is near by"said Lisa.

Meanwhile four dropship with dan, 50 troops, two more jeep is coming their way to attack take over hikari and lisa from chaos and bruce. "Remember kill them and bring hikari and lisa alive not dead" said dan with his same gunblade than chaos but more powerful before.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Hikari began to sense many enemies nearby and her hands gripped on her staff. Her mark began to glow as she tried to talk to Lisa, Chaos, and Bruce. "You guys....I really think it's best that we separate ourselves. With that...the number of the attack to us would be smaller. I shall teleport each one of us to a different area, probably in a different sides of the globe the least. Do you guys agree or not?" said Hikari in her mind as she tried to wait for their answer on her plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:25 pm
Bruce hid behind the boulder again. "Damn it. We can't let them separate us like that."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 pm
((??? uhhh....i said we should separate??????))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 pm
"wait hikari this not time to separate us and this plan will failed because enemy all over where we go"said Chaos in his mind. chaos fire at soldier who come to near enter the cave. Soldier fire some sleep gas and chaos cover his mouth and nose to not brethe in the gas but some gas enter the cave.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Vampirekitty5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 am
Amanda walks in and looks around at everyone gathered... Hmmm..... wonder how much havoc I can cause here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:09 pm
Bruce dove towards the can of sleeping gas, grabbed it, and threw it back at the oncoming troops. He dove back for cover again. "I really wish we could get some help for once."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:46 pm
i run up to bruce and chaos,"guys cover me use up a spell to burn up whole forset on fire"said lisa start to cast a fira spell.

dropship ploit saw a glow and call dan to see, dan walk in and look down the door. "it is her but this not right pull up right now and tell other fall back now"said Dan order ploit and radio man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:20 pm
Bruce pulled back a lever on his rifle. "What ever you're going to do, do it now." He came out from behind the boulder and pulled the trigger. His rifle let loose a barrage of bullets down the cave, hitting the soldiers. "Get some. GET SOME!!!"  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:51 pm
same soldier who almost kill bruce in tanks move in front and fire main cannon at lisa but lisa stop that spell, dodge out of away."damnit tank is here"said lisa hold her bady hurt right arm.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games