Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:23 pm
Abel walked towards the dying woman hunter and stepped on her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:24 pm
Captain Miaka123
((lol r we still fighting???and wut r we fighting if we still r????im stupipd!DX))

(no. fighting is done)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:26 pm
*looks at blais* personally, i hate torturing people... its... *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:26 pm
blessedheart
Captain Miaka123
((lol r we still fighting???and wut r we fighting if we still r????im stupipd!DX))

(no. fighting is done)

((BOO!!!!!i like to kill!things that arnt real....>>...<<...))  

Shiori_Azure

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:28 pm
Captain Miaka123
blessedheart
Captain Miaka123

(no. fighting is done)

((BOO!!!!!i like to kill!things that arnt real....>>...<<...))

(Sorry sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 pm
II_Kuro_II
Abel walked towards the dying woman hunter and stepped on her head.

the female hunter turns to dust and vanishes like the army and the male hunter did. Tora reachs the mansion and turns to face Abel. "open up the mansions please" she says looking at him in the eyes unimpressed by his need to kill her.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
i'll try my best... im not that good either. *grins sheepishly*

Blais: *flashes to them* torturing ppl are we?

*A little shocked to see Blais but gets composure back fast* "Interrogating. Maybe she might have some useful information."

Blais: *eyes flicker from him, to Mitsuki, to the woman.* well, ive seen in both of your minds, and neither of you are good with this so ill take over. *turns her attention to the woman and takes a dagger from her boot and holds it to her neck then says almost bored* listen to me. If you have anything useful for us, then you best tell me now b4 i spill your blood without the slightest hesitation.
((im not taking control of the girl, cuz i dont know what to say. . .))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:30 pm
"Why should I?" asked Abel to Tora.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: oh, no its ok.
Blais: *raises both eyebrows then drops them annoyed* well. . . *walks back to her mansion to sit on the roof*
Von: *chuckles* what a character. . . .well, she does have a reason i suppose. . .*turns to Sen* so, how are you?

im...............fine????

Von: *chuckles* are you confused?

no........just very embarassed.....-turns to face Von and her face is a very deep red-

Von: *smiles* Embarrassed? Why is that? *he knows it himself, being able to read minds, but he wants to hear it out loud*

-quickly looks away and body catches on fire- n-no re-reason at all......

Von: *chuckles* alright then. *stands up ready to go back to check on Opal*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:35 pm
II_Kuro_II
"Why should I?" asked Abel to Tora.

Tora's hand vanishes than is level with her shoulder like she through something, a cut appers along Abel's cheek. "Mercy is not as easy as murder but it is no excuse not to show it to your enimies" she says with anger covered by calmness in her voice.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:36 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

*A little shocked to see Blais but gets composure back fast* "Interrogating. Maybe she might have some useful information."

Blais: *eyes flicker from him, to Mitsuki, to the woman.* well, ive seen in both of your minds, and neither of you are good with this so ill take over. *turns her attention to the woman and takes a dagger from her boot and holds it to her neck then says almost bored* listen to me. If you have anything useful for us, then you best tell me now b4 i spill your blood without the slightest hesitation.

(I'll do it)

-female hunter wakes up and looks at Blais with fear, knowing who she is and knows she will do it- "I was sent to get a boy named Shun and kill Abel..! Thats all I was sent for! I swear!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:37 pm
"You are mistaken. I was savoring the last moments of that wench." said Abel to Tora.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:39 pm
II_Kuro_II
"You are mistaken. I was savoring the last moments of that wench." said Abel to Tora.

"and helping the enemy gain more men" she says looking into his eyes ready to tear them out with one hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:39 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: *chuckles* are you confused?

no........just very embarassed.....-turns to face Von and her face is a very deep red-

Von: *smiles* Embarrassed? Why is that? *he knows it himself, being able to read minds, but he wants to hear it out loud*

-quickly looks away and body catches on fire- n-no re-reason at all......

Von: *chuckles* alright then. *stands up ready to go back to check on Opal*

-mutters very quietly waving tail- i...love...............you...-starts to make it rain-  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:41 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

(I'll do it)

-female hunter wakes up and looks at Blais with fear, knowing who she is and knows she will do it- "I was sent to get a boy named Shun and kill Abel..! Thats all I was sent for! I swear!"

Blais: *glares at the woman with death in her eyes* im going to go throuh your mind now. If i find that you have forgotten a single sylable, i will carve out your eyes and force them down your own throat. *her eyes go blank as she looks through the girls mind. she sighs* ok your clean. but, *presses the dagger against her neck, making blood drip down her chest* who sent you?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games