Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm
~Ivy~"I'm not sure if she did kill our mother but I know my orders are clear from father and if I can't bring her back to the kingdom Xavier sure can. I'll bribe him with his family."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:07 am
Izumi sighed. "Well, I suppose all I can do is wait and see how things play out." He said.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Sigma_Sigma

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 am
Character's Name- Cour "Seven" Saint James
Age-17
Picture - ((Looking for one or I'm gonna draw it if I cant find one))((For now just use my Avi as reference))
Personalitiy-Over Confident, oblivious at times, can mess up simple things but can complete difficult task with ease, likes machines.

Bio-Cour Saint James born into an organization known as, The Brotherhood of Mithril, thus, he was pre-destined to be trained in the finer points of the arcane, unfortunetly, this was not the case. At the time the Brotherhood was undergoing a shift in power, were the last Elder is to step down and his or her next heir or predecessor would then resume command. Cour's father, a master in arcane magics, was ment to be the next elder, but a week before this happend, he was found dead in his study. The Elder that replaced him showed no interest in continuing the practice or teachings of the Arcane. Despite this, Cour was still tutored by his mother, a master in a forgotten form of magic know as "Steam Arcanic". This form of magic combined both machine and the mystic. Cour's mother did not want to see the potential in her son go to waste and so decided to send him to the School for the Magic and the Immortal, once he was old enough to leave the Brotherhood, and to recive proper training in magic.

--Cour's magic requires the combination of both machine and magic. He wears a brass gauntlet on his right hand which helps channel magic energy. He is able to perform without it but the effectiveness of his magic is reduced.---

Power: (natural abilities): Members of BOM have the ability to control metalic objects, this abilities effectiveness is determined by how far they are from the object.

**Minimized font is just the back story you can read it if you want but its bnot that important **  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 am
Its had been a week since Cour had arrived, and since then he's been practically locked in his dorm, studying to the point of exhaution for nights, rarely leaving unless it was for class. The reason for his seclusion? His magentism. He was sure how it would react outside of the safe haven that he knew as home, but just to be sure, he stayed away from as much as he he could until he was ajusted.

Cour laid asleep on the floor, his bed littered with open books and nails from out of the wall that he accidentaly magnetised in his sleep. "Urgh..." Cour sat up, and rubbed the back of his head. He stood up and cracked his back. "...last night sleeping on the floor I hope..." He walked over to a table strewn with twisted metal spoons, he located one that wasn't bent, picked it up and held it infront of him. He winced, hoping that the spoon wouldn't twist and contort like the others, after about a minute. the spoon had remained unchanged. He exhaled. "Finally,"

He opened the door to his dorm, the door nob he crushed when he first arrived, was replaced with a wooden one. Cour smacked his forehead when he had thought about that first embarrasing day.  

Sigma_Sigma

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 pm
~Ivy~"you're probably going to be here for a while then. Once i capture Azalea and return her to our father. I'll set you free. Most likely after her execution. Or maybe I'll make you my slave."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm
Izumi smirked at Ivy. "Isn't that ironic? You, a slave to your father, want to be my master. Before you stick me in the shackles, you might wanna break free of yours." He said, disdain in his voice.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 pm
*Ivy glared at him quite offended~"You should reconsider your thoughts. You're the one under my control and in my territory right now. You're the one chained to the wall not me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Izumi went serious. "This is all just an illusion. Besides, I know you won't kill me. You trapped Xavier's family in these mirrors just like me because you didn't want to kill them, or anyone. I know that you don't have it in you. You don't really believe killing is the best idea. You can hurt me all you want, but you won't kill me." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm
*Ivy got mad~"grr!"*and she slapped him across the face*
"You're right! I may not have it in me to kill you but it doesn't mean I can't torture you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:01 pm
Izumi smirked. "Torture me all you like. If it goes on forever, the pain will simply be replaced by boredom. Just the same thing over and over." He told Ivy.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 pm
~Ivy~"It seems to me you have an evil side, Izumi. Maybe I should show this side to Azalea and reveal your true colors."*Ivy smirked*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:17 pm
Izumi shrugged. "Go ahead. Everyone has a dark side. I have faith that Azalea will still care about me." He said, uncaring. Maybe if he kept on ignoring Ivy's torture, she'd be so pissed, that she'd lose control of the illusions  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:51 pm
~Ivy~"ha! We'll see about that! I have never seen my sister's dark side nor do I think she has one! Azalea will be disappointed in you! Then maybe she won't save you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:55 pm
Izumi shrugged again. "As long as she lives, I don't care what happens to me. Besides, my dark side isn't even all that strong." He said. He wouldn't care what Ivy did. As long as Azalea was safe, that's all that mattered.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:05 pm
~Ivy~"you seem so sure of yourself. Well then she must be thinking the same exact thing if you are. 'As long as Izumi's alright I don't mind putting myself in harm's way' I could actually use this to my advantage. Since she hates when other people get hurt because of her. If she can comply with what I say to her and I make her realize, how much danger you are in. She'll give herself up to father just for you. thank you for the wonderful plan."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games