Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:31 am
Dark gave her a wolfish grin and winked, "it would indeed take something with a little more bite to really finish me off for good." He looked over the edge of the west side of Neteru, and sighed "and now their scaling the walls, damn if I whined up having to fix this I'm seriously going to be pissed" he muttered under his breath and kick someone else over the edge. "Man this makes me miss Sparta all over again" Dark laughed out loud and proceeded to kick another.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 am
*wakes up after a few minutes and starts creating spikes that surround the castle completely* *starts forcing some soldiers off the edge of the castle* *but before he has time to react, a soldier runs towards him, cutting a huge gash on his face* *picks up the soldier by his neck and throws him off the castle* *starts making the spikes rotate so it tears the soldiers to bits when they fall*  

Zenjin Jiruga

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:22 pm
Emma chopped off a head that had just popped up over the side." God where do they keep coming from?" Emma asks frustrated as she kicks one in the throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:47 pm
Dark watched in sick fascination as the spike began to spin around the castle, the poor souls who got caught in its grasp were quickly turned into chowder. "Hey I never knew this place came with its very own meat grinder" Dark looked over at Emma to see that she was holding her own and needed no assistance from him, but he did manage to hear what she said, "they come from the depths of hell, and its our job to send them back" he replied to her, while slicing another in two.  

Phantom Touch

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 pm
Scarlet ill see you later. I put my sword back in it's sheath and runs of to fight with another group.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 pm
*stands next to this "Dark"* who says the castle is doing that?...*points at the spikes* *the spikes started growing more little spikes on them to increase the gore*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 am
Dark raised a brow at the young man who took it upon himself to stand next him, "ah so your the one control them." He give a nod of approval, but deep inside wondered when the real battle will started. "This is only the beginning, whatever Phylum has up his sleeves has yet to be revealed." Dark took a look around at the roof top gathering, some seemed to young to even know war, yet all were here for a reason. He only hope it wasn't to breath their last breaths.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 pm
*I managed to avoid crashing into RA-IEM and crashed into the wall. I stood up and shook it off then charged to the one who hurld me to the wall.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm
*settles the spikes down and sits down* that takes alot out of me..*breathes hard* *closes his eyes and rests*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:10 pm
*I quickly killed off the soldier and ran over to another group of them. They just kept coming and coming.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:17 pm
*looks up and sees Scarlet* we'll probably need to kill the leader for them to stop coming. but we dont who or where the leader is. i dont anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:18 pm
I finish fighting of a group of them and put my sword back in it's sheath and walk over to scarlet.  

satanicskull123

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:20 pm
*I stood there feeling really pissed* This is getting really annoying. How many of these damn this do we have to kill off. *Scarlet brought out her sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 pm
"They just don't give up!Why dont they just realize that are nevver going to win!"Emma kicks another one in the butt as she shoved the handle of the knife into the head of another one.Emma looks over to see that Dark looked exhausted but he wouldnt stop until they were all dead and back in hell where they belong.  

ninjaangel18

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:18 am
Chief began to pace as well, she was ready for this to be over and done with. So why was she so nervous all at the same time. The keeper watched as Mega paced to and fro, "you know my dear if you truly wanted this to end, all you'd have to do is go up there and kill him yourself." She posed in bewilderment that it would even suggest such a thing. "You know as well as I that we need him in the portal for good, killing him would merely scatter his essence all over the place. I don't want bad vibes around this castle anymore than there already is." The keeper looked at her and sighed, "oh well it was just a suggestion. No need to get in a vex kiddo." She looked at him with cold eyes, she was getting tired of the little pet names.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games