Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm
Lily!!!! What are you doing here??? stressed Argh, now that grunny is loose! Icy, we need to move TES, NOW!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 pm
*Pulls out her paint spray gun and launches bright pink splatters all around the room, covering the walls and everyone in the bar.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

STARGAZER LILY!!! scream Get out! Get out! Get out! *sees the Grunny has gotten loose* Dagnabit! stressed Of all the-KATANA! Catch that blasted Gruny before he locates TESs clan! *takes Stargazer by the arm and tosses her out*  
Oh, thank Vishnu! Lily, help me! gonk *shakes the chair violently in desperation*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:51 pm
That tears it! *goes to where TES is and resecures his bonds, retapes his mouth and turns the dvd player on*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 pm
*trying to decide what to do....catch the grunny or guard TES, she decides to guard TES* Now, my pet....that do-gooder Lily won't be bothering you at all.....after all, even if your grunny makes it to your clan, we'll have you moved before they can get here.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 pm
*wincing a little and still distraught from his situation, he can't help but laugh quietly to himself... a knowing grin spread across his face as Icy turns on the dvd player*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 pm
Dangit! We're gonna have to move him to the "secret" evil lab before we get anymore visitors!

EDIT: Wait a tic-*sees TES smiling* What's so amusing, dear TES?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:06 pm
*faces toward the sound of Icy's voice... wincing and shaking in pain, eyes twitching. While Icy had been distracted kicking Lily out, she failed to realize that Lily's prank had caused Tes' eyes to be covered in pink paint... causing him to be blind and making her dvd torture useless*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 pm
What the-? Are you serious?! gonk Come on man! scream Really?! stressed *frustrated sigh* Stargazer Lily is officially on my list! evil *shaking her head, Icy goes to get a warm wet towel to attempt to remove the pink paintball "blindfold" Stargazer so generously provided TES with* Of all the weirdest things....this is the most...*Icy lets out a string of expletives as she notices that it's gonna take an eye bath to clean this up* Katana! I need your assistance please...see if you can find me a large bowl and a turkey baster or some type of suction syringe deal.

*leans closer to TES* You may have lucked out on the visual torture, but there are plenty of other things I can do to you to make you talk since you won't talk willingly....  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 pm
*comes back w/bowl of warm water and a small syringe* Here ya go....you need anything else? Another drink, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:24 pm
{sorry ladies, but real life calls. Better luck next time wink }  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:26 pm
*Icy bends TES over bowl as to catch the water running as she squeezes water in his eyes from the syringe* Not yet, but I do need one more thing from you.

*locks and secures the MW doors, makes sure all blinds are drawn and no one can see in nor get in, and goes to the "hidden" door on the wall and opens it*

Come on, let's hurry! *grabs one side or TESs chair while Katana grabs the other and hauls TES through the opened wall*

EDIT: Aaawwwwww...til we meet again, my little dark elf!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:29 pm
Hey Katana! Good new bads news and even worse news: Good news is I got my call and thank goodness I don't have to go in to hunt down those blasted recoerds. Bad news is I missed Bleach! gonk Worse news is TES had to leave, so now we have to come up with a whole new plan in procuring him again! stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:39 pm
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
DAMN! LOL
guess I'll just go to bed then xd ((got up early today, kinda tired smile )) Catch ya in the morning then.....after I sleep in xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games