Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:27 pm
Zenjin stood up and looked out her window "With a bang i imagine..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:30 pm
June laughed a little
"...we'll see about tha-" june put her hand on her head, her other iris turning yellow. Her hair began to turn black again

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 pm
Zenjin turned around slowly to look at June and than turned back to the window "Let it happen...im intrigued..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 pm
"master had told me alot about you ... his said to me that you keep nobody locked away" asked the heartless "and why is that any of your business" said Riftcreator "because .... i believe a nobody you have is one that belong to the keyblade know as June" said the heartless "what ... she isnt a heartless she is full complete" yelled Riftcreator  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:43 pm
June clenched her jaw, the change making her lightheaded as the shadows surfaced for a moment before fading again. Her hair became completely black, her skin darkened. Dropping her hand, she stood up and looked at Zenjin
"......"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:48 pm
Zenjin didnt move a muscle. "...."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:49 pm
"no you think to short for yourself" said the heartless "she was able to maintain her human state by staying around the nobodies, but when you and her meet for a long period of time is causing her body to completely transform" said the heartless as Riftcreator stood unbelieving the heartless  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:51 pm
"scared? or just observent?" June asked, taking a step towards him as she grabbed her jacket and put it on.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:54 pm
Zenjin giggled slightly "When have you ever seen me scared?...". Zenjin turned around and took in the sight that he saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm
" that cant be ... i remember that nobody it was the first one i saw when i became a heartless" said Riftcreator "she help me find this place and almost all those nobodies" he yelled at the heartless "do you know why though" asked the heartless  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:59 pm
"well then I'm still the only one afraid" june mumbled
"...I've named this part of me. I've named her Kyra." June crossed her arms

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 pm
"i seen your memories ... know what she did for you, but the fact remains the nobody side help you but this keyblade side will try to hurt you ...." said the heartless "she almost told me what my name was" said Riftcreator  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:11 pm
"Of course you are...Its a natural thing...realizing you arent what you thought you were..." Zenjin said calmly. Zenjin than turned around to the window and gripping a fist tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:12 pm
June lowered her head
"...I,"
June bit her lip
"I visited Riftcreator like this."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:19 pm
"my master want you to know he feel your pain but want you to terminate that nobody" said the heartless "No i will not" said Riftcreator "that nobody will not be killed or moved"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games