Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:11 am
* walks up to Draa and grabs him by the ankle and drags him through the hall and the lobby, all the way to the door all the while cursing at him * You stupid sonofab*tch. You couldnt just leave things alone. And in my f*cking office no less....* as they reach the door and step outside he takes Draa and picks him up and throws him out to the street. * Unless you have any severe medical condition or injury ailing you, I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU BACK HERE!!!!!!! scream Little miss nurse is gone too so maybe you can look her up in the white pages some time. * with that he turns back around and headed back to his office and the terrified nurse that was waiting *  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:20 am
*hands and arms get scraped up as he lands in the street* Xsa... *turns to face the clinic and shakes his fist at Black* Your clinic gives shitty service anyway! scream *winces as he feels the sting of his injuries, checking them to see how bad they are*

Black eek I.. I swear it wasn't my idea! I told him to stop! I tried to leave! Really! gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:26 am
And you!!! * he shouts at her as he walks back into his office and she begins to protest * Shut your mouth. You cant lie to me, I smell it all over you. You have 15 minutes to be out of my clinic or I will have security put you out. And you will not return unless you have an actual injury or illness. GO!!! * he shouts as he points to the door *  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:29 am
((love a good 9am romping in the boss' office.. GOOD MORNING thread!!))  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:30 am
Sayoami
((love a good 9am romping in the boss' office.. GOOD MORNING thread!!))

(( eek eek eek ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 am
Jerk... *rushes out of the office past him and goes to collect her things. Throwing everything into her bag haphazardly, she stomps out, fuming and not even addressing any of the other staff that try to ask her what's wrong. Once she's outside the clinic, she flips off the place* ******** you and your crappy-a** payrate and horrible food! scream

*turns to walk off and bumps into Draa* You!! stressed

I see you both took that well...
You b*****d! scream *hits him with her bag right in the ribs*
Dosib uoi'nota gonk *clenches his ribcage*

How am I going to afford to live now? You can get another job... Who's going to hire someone who was caught having sex in her boss' office!? NO ONE! *hits him in the ribs again*
Xsa... *hisses* Can you stop with the rib shots? stressed
And why should I? You've literally screwed me in every meaning of the word stressed
You'll probably collect unemployment and that should help you for a while. If it's not enough, I know somewhere you can stay...
Where!? With you!? I think I've had enough of your interference. *pushes him aside and starts walking off*

Dammit... *pulls out the envelope he was carrying and a pen, quickly jotting down the address for dame's apartment as well as the phone number on it and chases after Flo. He grabs her arm and stops her, handing the envelope to her* Here. And what's that? A memento for how you just ruined my life? stare Just take it stressed *stuffs it down her shirt* *slaps him across the face again* a*****e stare *storms off*

tch... some people just have no gratitude *rubs his cheek and heads back to dame's apartment for a much needed shower*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 am
* still steamed by the events that just took place he reluctantly takes a seat at his desk to finish what little work he had to do. Almosat as an afterthough he reaches over to the telephone and calls his head nurse. * Hey Gladys can you start looking for a new nurse. Why whats wrong Dr. Black..? * he clenches his teeth * i dont really dont want to talk about it, but lets just say Florance wont be back with us. Oh..ok... Thanks * He hung up the phone and turned back to his paperwork. *  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 am
((geez I'm sitting here blushing till my face is all rosy red redface - great I feel all funny now gonk ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:13 am
{{Was it good for you? wink cool }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:15 am
ThisEmptySoul

((why yes, I do believe it was wink ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 am
lady ayami chan
ThisEmptySoul

((why yes, I do believe it was wink ))

redface redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:33 am
{{*sneaks back in and grabs Sayo's booty* ninja }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 am
(( And you know what I almost didnt visit my thread today. But something drew me to it. Wish I would of come in between your posts though. That would of been better ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 am
* finishes up the last patients profile and gets up put of his chair and disappears back to the MW *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 am
Sex and coffee, yesh heart ....what a morning! biggrin

And all I was going to do was check the game.
stressed  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games