Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:12 pm
Kyuki came up to where Reiko and the rest where. "Well that was a nice meal. Two more guardians!" She said happily as she licked her fingers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 pm
Name: Timid Bovario
Race: Were-Guardian (Half Guardian and Werewolf)
Dislikes: People inside the school
Personality: Random and scary
Weapon: Dagger and a shield glove (like dimitri)
Appearance:
User Image  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 pm
"Shut up."Kameko tells Kyuki suddenly speaking. She shuts her eyes and tries to concentrate.

"he has two parts too?!"Reiko says amazed.

"yay!"

"But...who is Timid, Dimitri?"Reiko asks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:17 pm
Dimitri still in shock tried to answer the question "Ma... my older brother...."  

dawgybites

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm
Senku stared up at the sky"......." He then got up and made a clone of himself"Search the school and look for anyone who intends to find the power of the school" he said to the clone who ran off while Senku relaxed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:25 pm
"Is there something wrong about your older brother? He seemed overprotective of the school."Reiko says making sure Kameko is alive.

Kameko opens her eyes."....what did I miss?"

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm
"he was killed... BY the school 4 years ago.... He asked for my help but all i did was watch as he was devoured....." he stood up shaking still "and he's back? why?" he looks over to Reiko "He's a Werewolf and a guardian.... Our family hated him because he wasn't a vampire, at all, the only person who still loved him was me... And I didn't help him..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:33 pm
"I would want revenge on you too."Reiko says sighing, remembering her sister.

Kameko walks up to Dimitri."Devoured by the school?"she asks curious.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Senku stood up and walked around the curropted parts of the school until he sensed something that didnt feel right. He walked into the tecnology room and found that there was a large amount of energy there."Ehh i do need a snack he said as he tried to leach of the energy but a guy in black armor wearing a beasts skull as a mask attacked him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:41 pm
"Yes devoured... As you know Guardians are put through tests to be Gaurdians for the school, he was assigned to this schol and was devoured by it because he let me, a Pure blooded vampire in way to many times, and one day the walls cracked, the ground shook and teeth appeared and began to just devour every part of him "I was only 13 and he was 14.... It was all my fault" he shook his head "He attached to the school because aparrently to the othe guardians who worked here at the time he became part of it in a way and learnt everything, and now I know too..."  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:47 pm
"...so will I get devoured? Letting vampires in the school? Including myself...and X-Reiko."Reiko says thinking a bit.

"The school does protect itself huh? But I don't remember the test..."Kameko says pausing. She feels dizzy, but she ignores it. "Do you think your brother will try to rid of us??"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:50 pm
"D-does that mean i will to"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:53 pm
Senku saw black vains running through the bone mask to the guys sword"So i see you tried to seach for the power and ended up selling yourself to the school huh"Senku took out his sword feeling like he finally understood why his mother sent him here."You are not worth for the power now die peacefully whelp" he said cutting the guy in half and stealing his energy and resheathing his sword and walking out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:54 pm
"...that would count me then to the death list..."Shana mutters.

"....don't worry about it...I don't sense anything from the school at the moment..."Kameko says looking around cautiously.

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:57 pm
"how will we know if he is going to devor us will one of us wack out like you did"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games