Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:41 pm
((Alright I *HINTHINT* get the *HINTHINT* hint))

Alex had been watching from the shadows. He would step in and help if need be. Being the head of the prefects, it was his job to make sure the students were safe, but for now he would just see how Jordan and company would do.

"Ouch! Like I'm not having enough problems right now" Christopher exclaimed, "can you help me out?"

Spencer went with Jordan and Maria to see who was there. He would give a hand if he was needed.

Dr. Sullivan nodded to Telemachus and Ali. He chuckled when Ali used Tele's hair like a steering wheel. He turned and headed back to his dental office to set up for his next patient.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:03 pm
(( Yes! Failing is gooooood! I'm thinking something like three dogs.

Wait, so Spencer jumped down the hole? ))

Jordan turned over in the air, looking at Chirstopher upside-down. "Uh, sorry. Here," she said, extending out her hand to help him up. She was still floating in the air with her feet facing the ceiling.

"Okay! Cafe it is!" Telemachus said happily, marching off.

"Kay kay, Ri Ri! Ri ri!" Ali said happily, not knowing that that was actually Rita's nick name.  

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:39 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
((<< chu better not >.< treya doesn't like to fight really))

Treya studied the guy for a second then decided to counter his questions with some of her own "Who are YOU?, and what is this place for exactly... and yes i know you asked the questions first but i'm not going to awnser yours till you awnser mine" she took in the fact he had checked the plants around him great he knows i can control the plants yet i don't know what he can do if anything perfect just perfect she tought to herself, when she noticed that he'd come closer she scouched back a bit in the ferns before standing, the foliage almost completely covering her "Can you please not do that although ill talk to you i'm not entirely comfortable with someone i don't know coming as close as you already are"

((Aww i wanted to be teh dogs it would give me the chance to try RP'ing two "chracters"/ "things" at once o.o......but chu can carnival smile ))

Rock chuckled as he grinned, eyes narrowed. ''Rock Hisakata. This is the green houses of Iris Academy. Now your turn. I promise, I will not do anything unless provocked... I am merely on my guards, as I may say so myself...'' He replied, awaiting her reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:02 pm
((oh, whoops. they went down the hole?))

Christopher extended his hand and took Jordan's. He let her pull him out of the hole.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 pm
(( Yeah. It was a shortcut. Jordan was gonna go back up to brink Spencer and Michishige down. She wasn't pulling Christopher
Makes PERFECT SENSE 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:46 pm
((alright. Ignore the Spencer thing then))

Dr. Sullivan checked who was next on his patient list and then began setting up for the procedure.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:24 am
|| BAH HUMBUG! biggrin ||

The first dog, since his companions didn't arrive yet, howled, it rang through the entire underground structure and everything and anything could hear him, even a few students in the main library. When his howling was finished he started ramming into the door again. One of the brackets on the door was becoming more and more loose, ultimately falling to the ground on the children's side, causing the dog's tail to wag in pleasure that he might get a meal other than a rat for once.

~'~

Maria heard the pins from the bracket fall, then the bracket itself came flying off and screeching across the stone ground. "Jordan!" She called out, "... It fell." She said.

`~`

KoiKoi sighed, Oh thank heavens... she thought, as she followed them to the Cafe.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm
((Lol okay then away i go to fail possibly at double rp'ing two things (a person and demon dog thing XD ) ))

"Mines Treya and yes i was in the woods i've been there for a lot longer than you would think, as for the whole defending yourself area thing i don't think you need to worry that much i'm not known to randomely attack people when i see them especially when they haven't done anything to 'provoke' me" she air quoted with her hands when she said provoke as if to emphazie the word...

A pair of Hauntingly dark and sinister orange eyes snapped open at the call of another, with quick and silent movements the demon dog got to his feet and sped toward the center of the call his mouth salivating at the thought of tearing into flesh that didn't belong to a lowly rats, as his paws pounded on the floor He let loose another piercing howl to join in with the first the dreaded feelings of hunger and anticipation woven through the call as he neared

((Hows tis for it just so all now i tend to be alot more descriptive when it comes to temp characters/creatures o.o))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:18 pm
|| O_O You make my demon dog posts feel shameful... ||

The demon dog howled, announcing his friends arrival. He sniffed the bracket that fell off, pointing it out to the other. His growling intensified as he started barreling against the door again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:20 pm
(( Can I be teh other puppy? biggrin ))

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 pm
|| sure biggrin ||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:55 pm
((T^T i ish sorry im just in a writer's mood right now O.o))

Snarling with glee it waited for the other to move when it had he took a few paces back then with great force ran forward and threw himself at the door giving a snarled grin when he heard the wood begin to splinter and the secondary hindge start to come loose, backing away a bit he allowed the other to take a turn at pummelling the door trying to get at those beyond it

((o.o think my writers mood ish gone >.< ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Christopher extended his hand and took Jordan's. He let her pull him UP TO HIS FEET.

(( 'twas bothering me. He's still in the hole ... *snicker*))

"This is not sounding good..." Jordan said. "Spencer! Michi! One of you guys jump down! We'll catch you!" The idea of 'run away from scary demon dogs' never occurred to her. Jordan pushed Christopher over to the bottom of the shaft. "Catch 'em when they fall, k?" She went over to the door, picking up the broken bracket on her way, flinching whenever one of the dogs hit it. She pushed the bracket back into place and created a solid rod of shadows to hold it there. "Maria, could you use your I'ras somehow? Like, tell them, 'Big juicy humans no taste good' in their minds or something?" The door wouldn't hold much longer.

((BE TEH PUPPAY! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 am
|| Imagine this on Maria's face right now: >.< and... I really like grilled cheese with tomato soup >.< ||

"But I'm a small juicy human... Okay, so juicy humans? I could try, but I wonder if they will understand me..." She said, trailing off, Hey, Ummm... Juicy humans no taste good, see, we taste like... Brussels Sprouts. She thought towards them.

~`~

The dog looked at the other one like, 'WTF?'. He just shrugged it off and backed away from the door a yard or two, running at it full charge, when it collided with the door, the non-shadow bracket came off, and the shadow bracket coming loose, dangling there know.

`~`

KoiKoi got to the cafe first, since she was so hungry and desperately needed something to eat before she passed out again. She got a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, it being one of her favorite foods.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 am
Intrigued by the commotion going on merely meters away, a third demon dog lurked out of the shadows, looking at the two already there. The monster could already tell that there was food, good food at that, on the other side of the door, and proceed to join in with the other dogs with great vigor, viciously ramming it's large physique into the door. His incessant growling and barking made his hunger apparent, and saliva dripped down from its muzzle as he bared his fangs and let out a gruesome howl.

((Good, right? >< I hope so.))

- - - -

When Michishige heard Jordan call up to them, he looked at Spencer with a look that was all too easy to read. His expression somewhat screamed out, Is she demented? Leaning over the edge of the shaft, he shouted back. "Uh, how about you guys get the hell outta there. I don't think my I'ras is one for fighting... and I didn't plan on dying by being eaten by... whatever is in there. Besides, I don't want any of you dying today either." Turning to Spencer he shrugged. "You think we should go down there? I don't know about you, but my I'ras is better suited to AVOID danger and crap like this, not face it head on."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games