Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:57 am
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With himself doing nothing at the Ravenclaw Table
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Not excited
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "Ugh, I do not want to go home..."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian could have sworn he heard flapping wings, until he looked up the ceiling. An ash-coloured owl was carrying a really small package flying towards him. The young first year's eyes reflected confusion, because he was pretty sure his family did not own a sooty owl. He wasn't also sure if his cousins owned any owls, so he had to assume they did not have one.

Avian stared at the owl, it looked really really cute in his perspective. Also, friendly, since of course it did not bite him at all. He looked as it sticked out its leg, clearly saying that it was a package. "Oh, uhm... thank you.." He gave the sooty owl a light pat on its head before opening the package.

He gasped and his grey eyes widened that it did not even look as stormy as it was supposed to be. "I cannot... believe it" He muttered as he held a really small guitar, then he picked up the letter and began reading it. As he read the pink handwriting of his cousin, he could not help but his face began to smile out of happiness. So Gypsy saved many sickles and galleons to give him a late holiday gift? That's so nice of her, and her fiance too! He grabbed a quill from his bag and a medium-sized parchment and began writing with enthusiasm and excitement, and happily rolled it and tied it to the owl's leg carefully. "You're a great owl, thanks" He said in a low voice, still grinning.

Going back to the guitar, he was pretty sure Gypsy put some mad charm in it to make it airmail-friendly. He pulled his Ash-made wand and distanced the guitar away from the table and said, "Finite!" And bam! The guitar went into its ideal size and, it got even better. The guitar was looking really great for him, and he could have sworn that he's going to enjoy playing it in school. He strummed the six strings one-by-one, he didn't know the tune yet so he'll try to study about it next school year, he supposed he should sneak and buy a guitar guidebook.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          Open for Interaction
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara Miakitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:00 am
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti was feeling like she'd just pulled off a successful murder. If this was how that felt; this whole growing sense of triumph thing- maybe she'd have to look into different career options. She would have laughed a little to herself about that joke if the idea of her even having a 'career' was not the laughable thing. She was lucky she wasn't arranged to marry anyone yet. Vander was, and, with all offense intended, Anti thought she was a lot more agreeable than her brother. That said, she was not about to even think of the subject too much around her parents. She still wasn't entirely convinced that her mother in fact, couldn't read her thoughts. But back to her triumph. She'd applied for her electives. Without consulting her parents. She'd just signed up for whatever she wanted and the whole thing was so freeing she'd started grinning like a loon while handing in her list. She'd gotten some strange looks over that, but didn't care. She was going to take the classes she wanted and they. Couldn't. Stop her. Well, technically they could, but she was sort of counting on that not happening with Cyrus having to get ready to attend Hogwarts this summer. Mother would be too preoccupied with her darling little boy to worry about it, and Father... sometimes she doubted he even remembered she existed.

OOC:
Username

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:11 am
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

Alice had a fairly quiet year, beyond getting an owl for a late school present from her sister. Oh and it was an adorable little thing! Alice was so happy to have him. Alice couldn't say she really made a great many friends, but she was shy by nature, but she did get placed in the same house as her friend Eira. And Eira didn't push her company away. If anything the older girl seemed to like it. Alice thought Eira was the type to be too straightforward to tolerate her if she hated her company. When Alice came to the closing feast there was no question for her where to sit when she spotted Eira.

Seeing Eira at the end of the table Alice gave her a quick hug before sitting across from her and blurting out, "Eira! I miss you already. I wish it was next year already... almost. I mean I missed my sissy too. Oh! You and I must have a picnic or two this summer. And have tea. There's this tea shop in Diagon, maybe we can go together when we get our school things? Meet up. I mean my sister will be with me I'm sure, but it would be silly to roam around all alone, right?"
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
{OoC: ....................}

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo walked into the Great Hall, having a generally okay year. It was...just normal really. He didn't do much at all...except for either hanging out with Lexine, or with her and Sybil at the same time. There was a few times that he saw and talked to Sybil at the Quidditch games too, which was quality bonding time, despite the quickness of the games during that year. As for friends...well, Iñigo didn't make any and just stayed with the normal few friends he had...Alice and Jasper, and Lexine...who was a given. There was Axel whom he figured was a friend but he hadn't heard from the boy in a little while. Then there was Eli, who was also a nice kid. He wasn't sure if they were friends or not, but he still thought of the kid well.

Sitting down in his usual spot, he looked around for a little bit, knowing that he had only one more year of this closure feast. He had talked a bit about it with Lexine, whom had shown concern about the point, but Iñigo wasn't too concerned that their time at Hogwarts was slowly coming to an end. It wasn't that he didn't care, rather, he couldn't let himself worry about it. If he worried about it, then he would just not do well. That's the lone reason why.

He kept aware of what was happening around him...just in case Lexine or Sybil came in to join him...or anyone else for that matter.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked into the doorway of the Great Hall, wondering where it was he was supposed to sit. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to sit with Ari at her table now that they were dating, or if he was supposed to just go to his. He just figured he would go to the Ravenclaw table and maybe move later on during the night, unless Ari moved to his table to see him. Looking around to see where he would sit, he decided to sit near Dylan. He hoped the kid wasn't mad at him over his sudden decision to quit Quidditch, but hey, it was his decision and one thing Benjamin was is decisive.

"Hiya Dylan," he said to him. "So how was your year?" He took a look around the Great Hall to see if Ari was there. Benjamin had been quite happy ever since the two started dating. It just seemed to add an extra dimension to the events that happened during the year...and Benjamin definitely needed a reason to get away from the ridiculous amount of studying he did. And to say he enjoyed the time that he spent with her was an understatement.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani walked into the Great Hall, and drew in a deep breath. The term was over, and, more to the point, OWLs were over. Though she felt she did well, and her Head of House told she had little to be concerned about, she still was uneasy about not knowing the results until later into the summer. However this was a concern for another time; Dani was determined to enjoy the last night of the term with her friends, even if she was also a bit bummed that she wouldn't have another long soak in the prefect's bath for many weeks, or House Elves to make those wonderful blends of coffee for her.

Despite getting more sleep and eating better since completing her exams, and having her interview with Professor Harlowe, Dani still felt a bit spread thin. 'Like too little butter across too much bread,' as a certain Hobbit phrased it. She was pretty sure she'd dropped a few pounds in the course of her exam experience, as her clothes fit a bit more loose on her than she recalled. On the balance, she now had a direction to aim her life toward, and this was a good thing.

For the Feast, Dani dressed in a short red and gold tartan skirt, and a white dress shirt, over which was a black vest to which her Prefect's badge was pinned. Instead of having her hair in its usual braid, she wore it long and loose, flowing over her shoulders in a buttery cascade. Her hair reflected the feeling of freedom she was feeling, with the pressure to perform having been lifted.

Walking into the Great Hall, Dani looked around and saw it was already starting to fill up with other students. Glancing at her House table, she spotted Tanya already there, waiting for the feast to start. Dani knew she should go over there, as it was her duty as a Prefect to set an example for the other students, and also spend one last night with her dear friend, but she also had other folks she needed to see.

Dani spotted her boyfriend, and headed over toward the Ravenclaw Table. As he was there, head down on the table, Dani leaned over and hugged, placing the side of her head upon his back so she could hear his beating heart. "You scared me half to death last summer, Eli," she told him softly. "Please don't scare me like that again." She slid down onto the bench beside Eli, and smiled sweetly at him.

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:03 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan looked to his side as Benjamin took a seat beside him, smiling lightly. At least there was one friendly face around. Well.. Two, if you count Timothy. But he was preoccupied with Elliot. To be honest, Dylan had to admit that he was surprised Benjamin was here. He would've guessed that he'd be at the Gryffindor table with Arianna, seeing as they were dating now. Yes, of course he knew.. He was his best friend, and they were in the same dorm, for goodness sake. Even if they weren't friends, word got around quick in Hogwarts. Although he was glad that Benjamin hadn't decided to completely ditch him, if only for the fact that he hadn't seen Arianna around. "It was okay. A bit uneventful, you know? Congratulations on Arianna, by the way. I can't recall if I've already told you that yet. Anyway, how about your year?" He purposefully avoided the whole quidditch situation. While he was a bit disappointed that he had completely quit--and maybe even a bit mad at points--he understood as best he could. It was his decision, and who was Dylan to tell him otherwise?

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Timothy, the rest of the Ravenclaws
                                                                What am I doing? Sitting on Elliott
                                                                What am I thinking? So what am I doing this summer that will actually get me to pay off Kenneth faster?
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse walked over to the Ravenclaw table, completely bypassing the Slytherin one as he took a seat on his boyfriend's lap. Yes, on his lap. Jesse didn't think that Elliott would mind too much, and if he did, would probably shove him off onto the seat beside him if he really did mind. Besides, they survived end of term finals, and he could at least enjoy one more night being this close to his boyfriend before Kenneth decided that Jesse was a bad influence on Elliott. It was bound to happen, after all. Jesse just didn't get that lucky, after all. He'd had a good run of good luck, he was just waiting for the shoe to drop. When it did, he was probably going to be kidnapped by Paul again and have to endure what Paul decided was just punishment.

Turning to look at the two Ravenclaws at the table, he gave Elliott a quick peck on the lips before he waved at Timothy. He wasn't going to pretend to be proficient in sign language just yet. Granted, he had Benjamin and Elliott helping him learn, but it was still a work in progress. So instead of trying to figure out what all the finger wiggling was about this time, he wrapped an arm around Elliott and got comfortable. "Hey, Elliott, Timothy. Got any plans for the summer yet, or still working those out?"

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw Table ✧What-Waiting for the feast ✧With-Everyone ✧Why-Tradition

Eira was startled from her reading by someone giving her a hug and very nearly would have frozen completely had she not seen the familiar brown hair as well as seeing her friend sitting in front of her and speaking quickly on how she would miss her. It made her a little confused actually, the way Alice was going on, she was acting more like they were being shipped opposite ends of the world rather than a mere country line. Granted, this could seem like a considerable distance if thinking by muggle standards but by wizards, it wouldn't even be given a second thought. She did however like the sound of possibly having a tea party with the other girl and revisiting the tea shop they were in last summer. "A picnic sounds lovely, and I would love to go back to the tea shop in Diagon. There was a eucalyptus tea that I wanted to try there." she responded in her usual quiet voice. To comfort her friend she leaned over to lightly pat her smaller hand noting in the back of her mind that Alice's were rather soft. "We will be in contact in between our periods of visitation I believe so it isn't like this shall be the last you see of me. You may even ask your sister if you could possibly stay the night at my home if you truly wish to." Eira told her friend without really knowing what she was asking. But that is what friends did for one another right? Say or do things to make the other feel better?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

Alice smiled as Eira agreed that a picnic sounded nice and mentioned going back to the tea shop to try the eucalyptus tea. "That would be splendid. There are so many good looking teas though, it is near impossible to make up my mind," Alice added. "Maybe I'll have you help me decide. You are always so sure of yourself and decisive." She was smiling still when Eira patted her hand and Alice began to turn red at the touch of Eira's slightly calloused hand but still soft, despite it. Maybe her friend's fencing classes had toughened her hands some compared to hers? But it was such a gentle feel and... Alice turned redder and shook the thoughts from her head, her admiration and adoration of her friend and she focused on her friend's words about keeping in contact and even coming to stay.

Alice's face turned bright red and she pulled her hand away and waved both hands in a flutter, "Oh! I couldn't impose on you like that! I'd really hate to... I mean I'd love to come stay but..." She shook her head at a loss of words, still flushed red as a tomato.

{OoC: ....................}

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:43 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Third Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Second Year
Pure Blood ~ Youngest of Three

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Dakota looked over to see if any of his friends were sitting at their respective tables. Not seeing anyone he took a seat at his own table, excited that he'd be free to write all he wanted when he got home for the summer. It wasn’t like he didn't write while at Hogwarts but there certainly was more time for it during the holidays.

Grace soon joined him equally as happy about heading home for the holidays. Not for the same reasons of course. No, she just wanted to get a head start on her electives for next year. "Hey Kota," she said brightly as she looked at the Gryffindor table. "Hey, she's not here yet." Dakota commented knowing she was looking for Leo. "You looking forward to the summer?" he asked her still chatty as ever.

"Um... yeah I guess. With the wedding it should be fun." Grace commented as she looked back at him. "How about you?" she asked him. "Oh you know like always, seeing mum's always nice. Though I guess I'll be going to the wedding to right." Dakota replied with a big smile. "So spill what electives are you taking?" he asked her as he spotted Leonette walk in. "Oh and there's Leo now." he added pointing at her as she entered the room.

Both Ravenclaws gave the Gryffindor a smile before Grace turned back to her cousin. "Electives let’s see... arithmancy, cooking with magic, study of ancient runes, both mythology classes, and of course muggle studies and wizard law." Grace replied with a smile. "Good selection, I took all of those aside from cooking and law. In other words you need help just ask me." Dakota said determined he'd help her out. "I'll keep that in mind."

Dakota

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Fellow Ravenclaws, Each other...
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin gave the boy a nod as he listened to how his year went. The feeling was very mutual between the two...having not done much. He did give the boy a smile however as he said congratulations. He still loved hearing the fact that he was dating Ari. He never thought the day would've ever came, but it did. "I know what you mean. That's pretty much how my whole year went too, besides the whole thing with Ari. And thanks by the way. I'm actually really glad I'm finally with her," he admitted to the boy, the kid probably already hearing about that during one of their times staying up in the dorms, but he really couldn't reiterate it enough. He just loved the fact.

"So speaking of that...when are you going to ask out Emily?" he said with a friendly snicker, already having known the boy liked Emily. Benjamin just didn't know when Dylan would ask the girl. "I haven't seen her around though. But maybe I'm just a little oblivious...no...a lot oblivious." He shook his head at himself with that one, knowing that he might've been the most oblivious person on the face of the earth.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with Timothy and Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I'll be away from that bloody knight... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBefore Elliott could even attempt to form a response to Timothy, Jesse did in fact join them, and apparently thought that his lap looked like a better place to sit than the chair next to him. The Ravenclaw huffed faintly, rolling his eyes at the Slytherin. "Jesse, mate, as nice as this is, you're significantly taller than me," he said, arching a brow. "It is somewhat difficult to converse with others from this position. Unless you're attempting to subtly inform me that I'm not supposed to be talking to anyone else?" Honestly, there were times he wouldn't put it past Jesse to be doing exactly that. The boy was sort of an attention whore. Or, maybe he just felt that way because ever since they'd started dating, it seemed like every time he turned around the guy was laying on him or something. Which Elliott didn't really mind so much, except that the reaction it caused could be somewhat inconvenient. But he had a feeling Jesse was perfectly aware of that, and enjoyed it, for some reason. Probably ego. Or amusement. Or both.

spaceStill, it could be noted that Elliott didn't bother to try and get Jesse to move. He wasn't lying when he'd said it was nice. He had no clue how exactly they'd ended up here, since he'd not really expected Jesse to say yes to going on a date with him, let alone snog him while on said date. But he wasn't complaining in the slightest. His only concern was that if they broke up, he would potentially lose the other boy as a friend, and that even in the best case scenario, things would be incredibly awkward between them for a while afterwards. Which, by his reasoning, that just meant that he needed to make sure they didn't break up. Unfortunately, he didn't know the first thing about keeping that from happening. It wasn't like that particular information could really be found in a book, after all, and he wasn't exactly good at learning by observing the real world. People skills were not his forte, not by a long shot. He'd just have to muddle through everything and make a note of whatever he'd done wrong whenever he messed up, so that he could be sure not to do it again. Of course, that required him knowing what it was he'd done in the first place... which might be asking a bit much.

spaceUnconsciously, his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waist, hands resting on one hip, and he shrugged. "I'll mostly be trying to find ways to occupy my time that keep me far, far away from Ver and Kenneth. I have absolutely no desire to be drawn into the chaos of helping plan their undoubtedly ridiculous wedding," he said, shuddering faintly at the thought. He liked Ver, he really did, was incredibly happy she'd be his sister-in-law, but when she got emotional, it was a little dramatic. Okay, not a little. She was practically the lead in a Greek tragedy, the way she went on sometimes. He had a feeling that she was perfectly reasonable most of the time, but all it would take was one thing going even a little wrong to turn her into a weepy bridezilla. "I'm thinking... daily Knight Bus trips, to literally anywhere other than home," he snickered. "You'll have to come with. I'd feel bad abandoning you to their insanity."

spaceHm, wait, was he asking Jesse on another date? Or, several dates, actually. Well, wasn't that what he was supposed to do? That did mean that he'd probably have to be a little more considerate when choosing places to go, though. He doubted very much if the Slytherin would want to spend all day at the museum or library, every day. Which Elliott would be perfectly happy doing. What sort of date did you go on other than the movies? Lunch or dinner dates were probably not long enough. The beach, maybe? They had a pool at the estate, but the beach was probably very different, he reasoned... Would Jesse even- Wait. He was overthinking this. Okay. After they got home, he'd ask Jesse if he wanted to go to the beach. If yes, they'd do that. That was one 'date' taken care of. If no, they'd figure something else out. Simple.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw Table ✧What-Waiting for the feast ✧With-Everyone ✧Why-Tradition

Eira nodded in agreement that the tea shop did employ many different brews and flavors of tea and while she wasn't sure she was the best person to tell her friend which ones she would like she did agree to try and help. She became concerned though when Alice turned a bright shade of red after she had comfortingly patted her hand making her wonder if her friend was becoming ill. Although now that she thought of it, she seemed to always turn a shade whenever she implemented contact with her person. But that didn't make any sense. Why would her touch bother her so? The slightly younger girl was adamant that they were indeed friends, and friends touched each other or at the very least sustained contact for brief periods of times. Examples being how affectionate she had just been seconds ago with her hug, or how Ivy or Adaline would occasionally throw an arm around one another's shoulder or even Joel's shoulders. So what else could it be? Her thoughts on the matter became muted when Alice started to get into a slight tizzy over her invitation to stay over at her home one day exclaiming that she would be imposing causing Eira to frown just slightly. "It would not be an imposition if I am the one inviting you. If it's a fear that you're older sister will not allow you to do so, would you like me to have my parents write to her? I'm sure they wouldn't mind, I've told them all about you and my other friends." The white haired girl pinked lightly at the admittance of talking about Alice to her parents, but it wasn't a lie. She had told them all about her, and her Gryffindor friends. It just seemed as though she almost always had a bit more to say about the other Ravenclaw.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:20 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy eyes widened as Jesse came out of nowhere and plopped himself into Elliot's lap causing the shorter boy to start snickering. Seeing the much taller Slytherin in his friend's lap reminded him of back when he was younger and Aurora would randomly come and jump upon him demanding love when he was barely twice her size. Seeing the two of them be all cozy did make him happy for the two of them. He had had thoughts about the two of them getting together, nothing really of consequence just minor thoughts. He was sure Benjamin at one time or another had tried to talk his ear off about shoving the two of them into a broom closet and seeing what happened but he was getting better and better at tuning his best friend out. At Jesse's question at what they had planned for the summer he merely shrugged not exactly knowing himself. He chuckled and shook his head as his boyfriend responded that he'd be spending most of the summer avoiding his brother and his girlfriend. Or rather his fiance since they were apparently getting married soon. He agreed with not wanting to be thrown into the wedding planning since he could honestly say he wasn't interested in the art at all either. For his own mother's he had pretty much left everything up to her, his sisters, and his godmother and only turned up when he was needed. "I'll probably try and get a head start on OWL studying and try not to get the meat beaten out of me during my boxing lessons." Timothy signed after a while trying not to think of the impending doom that was Chalmes' training regime.

Quote:

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
I'm just the same as I was [Elliot, Jesse, and others]
Now don't you understand? [Waiting for the feast to start]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games