Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 am
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari strolled into the great hall as though she owned it. She in a way did as all others who went through the magnificent school. You could not attend Hogwarts with out taking a piece of it with you. You would never forget the turn of each hall or the location of any room no matter how long you stayed away. She would always feel as though it was hers as she was sure everyone else here felt as well.

Reaching the head of the table she walked up the rise and made her way to the chair. Taking a seat she waited for everyone to arrive and gave a little room for light conversation. Feeling it was time she stood and walked around the table to the to podium. The golden owl raise it's wings and signals all the be quiet. Once the noise died down she began."Thank you all for another great year here at Hogwarts. I hope you learned as much as you were able in your time here for those of you leaving us. For those to return there is still much we can teach you.

Lets get to the happy news. Every year we like to give recognition to one professor who has done a marvelous job, this year Professor of the Year goes to Landon Price! So congratulation to you.

Now on to sports. This years Quidditch Cup goes to Gryffindor!"
She waited for the applause to die down and continued.

"and it seem it was a great year for them. The House Cup goes to Gryffindor as well! So on those happy notes, let the Feat begin and Thank you all for being apart of this wonderful family!" Inari concluded and clapped as the house banners turned to red and the noise started up once more. She returned to her seat and started about the hall with fondness.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:37 am
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely at the Hufflepuff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Hufflepuffsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Strangespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I'm... never going to be here again. I'm never going to eat at this table...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide Blythe sat at the Hufflepuff table for what would be her last night at Hogwarts, eating her last feast, the last meal she'd ever eat in these halls. It was... strange. She looked up at the Great Hall's ceiling, happy that on her last night here, the sky was clear, and she could see the stars echoed up there. It was beautiful... the moon was, too. She supposed she couldn't have wished for a prettier sky to eat her last Hogwarts meal under... but the fact that it was her last feast made her heart feel heavy, and she felt like she had a stone in her stomach. She glanced around the Great Hall, eyeing all the people she might not be seeing ever again. Her housemates... other than Nell and Rose (who she hoped would keep in touch), Lyv (who lived with her) and Miles (who she supposed she might see around Dogweed and Deathcap), she didn't think she'd be seeing any of them... maybe ever again. And the people in other houses, she didn't even know most of them, but... she felt like she'd miss them. She'd miss sitting in this huge room with all these people, this moment where they were all together, at least a bit. She sighed, unable to produce any emotion other than a sort of quiet sadness, even when the feast appeared before her. She made her plate quietly, deciding that she'd savor this meal more than she had any other. After all, she'd never get to eat it again.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:56 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - End of Year feast (Hufflepuff table)

Chloe took a seat in the great hall just before the headmistress said her yearly closing speech. Although she was happy Chloe wished this wasn’t the end of another year. She was going to be a Seventh year and that made things less happy when it came to the school year being over. She clapped for Gryffindor happy that they won both cups after the way things had been going for them for the last couple of years and of course she clapped for Professor Price too. Sure she didn’t know him but it was still polite.

Looking over at Ada Chloe knew why she seemed so down this evening. She unlike herself would be leaving this year. “Hi Ada, we’re sure going to miss you. I know I will.” She told her. It wasn’t just that she was the best Chaser on the team. No, she was a kind person and a true Hufflepuff at that.

With: My fellow Hufflepuffs... Ada

Wearing: Hufflepuff Pride

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

Kind and caring, I see
Not a bad mind either...
Follows the rules, eh
I think where you should go
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor sighed as he sat a the table, this year had flown by....and now it was time to go back for a break...to the world outside of the school. This year was fine though, nothing too terribly horrible happened, so all in all this was good to him.
When he heard that Gryffindor won, he clapped politely, he had been here for only three years, but Gryffindor usually lost from what he heard. So good for that house.

Being the head of the music club was fine too....nothing too majorly bad happened, so that ship passed in the night. The....Del situation is the only thing he worried about, he did confess after all, in french but none the less a confession. Just to get it off his chest. He sighed, should he confess properly soon? Ronna told him he should do it....so maybe he should?

I feel fine you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Del...."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - End of Year feast (Hufflepuff table)

Alice and Jasper walked to the Hufflepuff table hand in hand. Taking their seats they were happy to be heading home for the summer. They had no idea that their brother was back in town never mind the fact that they even had a brother. If only Serafina had said something to them. Either way the two of them were happy the year went without a hitch.

“Alice…” Jasper said quietly. “Yes Jazz. Something wrong…?” Alice looked over at him curiously. “No… Are you happy to be going home?” he asked her. “Of course I am why do you ask?” she didn’t get the sudden question. “I was just wondering if you’d miss it here.” He told her looking down at their hands that were still intertwined. “Yes I will but I suspect that we will see our friends over the summer.” Alice of course didn’t know for certain but she’d decided and that was enough to tell her what was going to happen unless someone had other plans in mind. “You sure about that…?” Jasper asked her looking back up at her. “Always Jasper. Though, the future can always change.” She said quietly leaning her head on his shoulder.

It was then that the winner of the House Cup and Quidditch Cup were announced. Letting go of Jasper’s hand Alice clapped for Gryffindor. Jasper did the same having no problem with Gryffindor coming out with a two cup win. After all there was always next year.

Wearing: All in Green

Wearing: Casual

With: Each other... Fellow Hufflepuffs
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:17 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Happy
Let it shine: Oh, this is Ada's graduating...
And I don't mind: Chloe and Ada
We'll get by: Hufflepuff Table

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Another year had passed, and though Elsie was disappointed Hufflepuff hadn't won either cup, she felt like Gryffindor deserved this win. They'd clearly gotten their act together and learned how to work together as a house. She heard what Chloe said to Ada and piped up as well. "The team won't be the same without you." It really wouldn't. The older girl was an amazing chaser and Elsie had really looked up to her, both in and out of Quidditch. She didn't know anyone who seemed more suited to Hufflepuff than Ada.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecrueset

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:55 pm
I'm fly, the original
I'm sly, unpredictable
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable
Completely undeniable
And sometimes unreliable
Don't ask me why

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Third Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: melancholic} {thinking: ...} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess was feeling melancholic, which was unusual for her. She was happy for Gryffindor, of course, but Hufflepuff had totally failed this year. She'd failed. She just hoped next year she'd be a better Seeker. Ada was graduating this year, which meant they were losing yet another player. Starting this summer, she was trying to convince herself, things would be better. She was going to be better. She wished she could sit with her brother, or even Gypsy and Jer or Darren.

They can't rain on my parade, I'm sunshine on a cloudy day!

I'm strange, and I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change, I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:05 pm
Written in graffiti on a bridge in a park
"Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing the mark?"
It's so cold, it's so cold
Written up in marker on a factory sign
"I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine"
It's so cold, it's so cold
See the arrow that they shot, trying to tear us apart
Take the fire from my belly and the beat from my heart

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: ...] [with: Jess, Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel sat by his younger sister and talked to her for once. It was mean, but he did appreciate the fact that sometimes Jess got into moody funks. It made her more low-key and less squealy and annoying, he had to admit. And since he was more quiet himself, it got them more on the same page. She was disappointed in herself. He gently encouraged and told her it was okay, it had been her first year as team seeker, with very little practice outside of scrimmages, and third year was always stressful, what with starting electives and all the extra work and classes. Usually she didn't tell him much about, preferring to tease and annoy him, and she confided in Toby, who somehow managed to always make her feel better just by being quiet and listening to her rant. But Toby wasn't at the Hufflepuff Table, so Uriel found himself playing the support role tonight. And since it was the last day of the school year and he was in a pretty good mood, he didn't complain when his sister let out a quiet sigh and rested her head on his shoulder.

I'll go making my mark, armed with a spray can soul.

Still I won't let go
Oh you use your heart as a weapon
And it hurts like heaven
On every street, every car, every surface, a name
Tonight the streets are ours
And we’re writing and saying
"Don't let them take control"
No, we won't let them take control

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:55 am
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious in the Hufflepuff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Maybe I should've asked mum to pack a lunch...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ We go wherever we want to, do what we like to do
We don't have time to get restless, there's always something new.
☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian joined his house-mates at the Hufflepuff table, a hand on his empty stomach. It growled, rather loudly, much to his embarrassment. Ah, well. No one would hear it, probably. The Great Hall wasn't exactly quiet. Especially not tonight; he wondered if it'd been this loud on his first night here, too, and he'd just not noticed because he'd been up there with the other first years, waiting to be sorted. He glanced up at the head of the Hall, wondering just how long the sorting would take. It'd seemed like ages last year, but then, he'd actually been waiting on his own sorting, so of course it'd dragged on and on. Curse of having an X for his last name's initial, he had to wait last for practically everything. At least he usually got to go first of his brothers, what with his name starting with D and all. He sighed lightly, glancing over at the Gryffindor table to catch a glimpse of Coffee. She was the one real friend he'd made last year, and he'd missed her over the Summer. He wished he'd found her on he train, but it'd seemed like everything happened so fast, and then he was in a car and didn't really want to venture into the narrow, confining halls to look for her. They'd just have to catch up tomorrow, he supposed. He really should've tried to make more friends in his own house, at least so he'd have someone to talk to at meals. Well, he'd just have to correct that now, right? Easy enough. He glanced around the table, wondering who he should try to talk to, looking for any familiar faces. Well, most of the faces were familiar, since he saw them a lot in the Common Room and at dinner, but he was hoping someone looked a bit... more familiar. Hadn't he talked to anyone last year? He couldn't quite remember...

☼ ☼ ☼ We're just tryin' to be friendly, come and watch us sing and play!
                                                          We're the young generation, and we've got something to say.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {Heading to the Hufflepuff Table/At the Hufflepuff Table and The Hufflepuffs}

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy hopped off the stool when she heard the house Hufflepuff called for her after saying "Bubbly and bright, with a strong inclination for family, you're an easy one all right!" She guessed if the hat thought she was an easy one to sort it meant that the house was probably filled with people like her. She wondered if Leena would be sorted in the same house as her. After all, the girl was eager to make friends and had seemed to understand her mindset about people.

She glanced to the Ravenclaw table, expecting to pause there and say something to her brother and ask him if Hufflepuff was a good house, but paused for a second staring to see her brother chatting with a girl about his age. So, he had friends, now? Well, that was good. Deciding to not interfere she waved at him before prancing over to the table of the house of yellow and black. She caught her brother who gave her a small wave. She decided it would be best to meet those of her house. She had been the first of the first years sorted to the house but she spotted a boy with blue hair sitting at the table who looked about her age.

She sat down and smiled happily at Dorian, the blue haired boy, and said happily bombarding the boy with an introduction and questions, "Hi! I'm Cathaline but you can shorten that however you want! What is your name? Your hair matches your eyes, too. It goes well with the house colors!" In her excitement she didn't even notice the change of colors of her robes and tie.

Cara MiaKitty

{ }

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious in the Hufflepuff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungryspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Maybe I should've asked mum to pack a lunch...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ We go wherever we want to, do what we like to do
We don't have time to get restless, there's always something new.
☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian smiled widely as the blonde girl joined him. He's watched her approach, and noticed the small wave at the Ravenclaw table, but he missed who it was she'd waved at. When she sat down, she immediately started chattering, and he decided that he liked her. He didn't often meet people who were as hyper and talkative as himself, after all. Even Coffee was... well, not in the least bit hyper, really. And even less talkative. "Hi! I'm Dorian, everyone calls me Dori, though! And thanks! It's because of my magic; when I was younger I decided that blue was my favorite color and my brothers and I all woke up with different shades of blue hair. It just never went away, I guess. Mum tried to wash it out for days, but nothing." He grinned widely at that; magic was weird sometimes. He didn't think that it was normal for this sort of thing to stick, since Mr. Edgeworth had told them that they hair-color changing was common but it usually reverted eventually, or at least grew in the original color. Honestly, if not for the pictures on the walls, he wouldn't even remember what his natural color was. "I've got two brothers; we're triplets! Tyson's the oldest, he's in Slytherin, and Julius is the middle, he's in Gryffindor. I saw you waving to someone at the Ravenclaw table; do you have an older sibling in there? Or a friend?" Dorian supposed that either were possible; he hadn't known anyone before coming because he was a muggleborn, but she might not be, after all. But, it might've been nice to have a friend last year... well, before he met Coffee, anyway. The two of them hadn't become friends until that Quidditch game, which'd been a bit far in the year. He'd spent most of the time before that alone, which was very unusual for the social child. He decided that he wanted as many friends as possible, so he never had to be lonely. He could start right now, with Cathy! She seemed nice, after all.

☼ ☼ ☼ We're just tryin' to be friendly, come and watch us sing and play!
                                                          We're the young generation, and we've got something to say.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

User Image

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {Heading to the Hufflepuff Table/At the Hufflepuff Table and The Hufflepuffs}

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

"You should have been sorted into Ravenclaw, then," Cathy joked, "their main color is blue, right? Oh, my brother, David, is a third year: he's in Ravenclaw. But I think he'd rather try to learn everything out of a book than interact with people. Then again, I saw him chatting with someone, otherwise I would have gone over and bothered him." She added the last with a large smile, showing that she was partially joking.

When Dori mentioned that he had two other brothers and they were all triplets her brown eyes grew wide and she said, "Triplets? Really? That's rare. So, how did your brothers take your forced hair color change on them? I mean, I'm pretty sure my brother would contemplate murdering me and plan out the scheme down to every detail if something like that happened."

Smiling, she waited to hear the story of how Dori's brothers had reacted to the sudden and permanent hair color change: after all, stories were what interested her the most about people. Everyone had a different story and personality-it was the spice of life. Thinking about it she knew her and her brother's prep schools were fairly strict about uniform policies and she doubted blue hair was something either of their school's would tolerate, she wondered briefly how either David or her would have dealt with something like that.

Cara MiaKitty

{ }

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:46 pm
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Tense
You're even more than you appear: Morven...
And in the clouds my head is clear: Hufflepuffs
Every time you say hello: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S
H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn was tense at the table. Her hands were folded demurely in her lap, but she kept wringing them and glancing anxiously up at the front of the Great Hall, waiting to hear her youngest sister called up. When she finally was, the dark haired girl stiffened slightly and was almost frozen, straining her ears as if she wouldn't be able to hear what the Hat announced otherwise. It screeched Slytherin, and her heart sank. She had hoped against all logic that it'd see something in her sister no one else could, and put her in Gryffindor, even Ravenclaw. Morven would do wonderful in Slytherin, of course, that was the problem. Wouldn't she be better off somewhere else, somewhere that would encourage... other aspects of her personality beside the negative ones? Newlyn was well aware she was being biased and prejudiced about this whole thing, but it was her sister. She had a right to be concerned, didn't she? She wanted Morven close, especially after what had happened. She couldn't shake the feeling that she had let her sister down, let her lose whatever was left of her childhood. Well, maybe she was being melodramatic. Her sister was still very childish, after all, but usually not in a good way. Newlyn sighed a little and tried not to look too put out. It was just a house, after all. It wasn't the end of the world.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:04 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights...
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Aghast
To remake you mine: Well, I feel sorry... for the other Slytherins
I will never fall down: Hufflepuffs
No matter what it takes: Hufflepuff Table

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie was bored. She clapped for every student who was sorted, no matter what house, but she didn't really have anyone to talk to at the moment, and Newlyn had the looks of a marble statue currently. Then Morven was sorted, and Elsie's mouth dropped open not in surprise, but in aghast. Morven in Slytherin wasn't going to end well for anyone- Morven or the other Slytherins. She could see why her sister had been placed there; she wasn't as oblivious as everyone said she was, but that didn't mean she was thrilled about it.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff First Year~Pure Blood

My heart can't possibly break.....

Iris barely kept her expression under control as she stood from the stool and walked to the table where her new house sat. Hufflepuff? Was I so utterly lacking any other traits that this was simply the last choice? she wondered. Even as her stomach twisted with disgust at the thought of sitting at the table full of loyal little sheep, her lips twisted into a sweet, shy smile. Remember to smile, Doll! She barely hid the flinch as she chose an empty seat and sat down.

.....When it wasn't even whole to start with

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games