Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

malveillants

Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:17 am
User Image
ǁǁǁǁ Ɍ◦Ɛ◦Ɲ ǁǁǁ K◦U◦U◦T◦A◦Ɍ◦U ǁǁǁǁ
Kemuri Clan [Smoke Release]
₪ Genin of Sunagakure ₪ ....

Ren entered the room and immediately she noticed what she assumed was a small troop of phasmids. With a slightly quizzicle look, she shrugged off what she saw, straightened her stance, and averted her eyes to the Kazekage. Bowing lightly, Ren began to speak. « Konnichiwa, Kazakage-sama. Kuutaru, Ren; recent graduate of the academy. I was stopping by to inquire about my headband. » With a small smile, she continued.

« Also, oku-sama, if you don't mind me asking: did I show up at a bad time ? I know it's not necessarily my place to say, but, you seem.. annoyed -- is there anything I can help you with ? »

« If it matters to you at all, you will find a way to justify any actions you may need to take. »
« Be audacious! »

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:52 pm
At the mention of a headband, Bast leaned over and plucked one from the pile next to her desk. She was about to toss it to the girl unceremoniously, as she would usually do, but thought better of it.

"Good day to you as well. It's always nice to have visitors, Kuutaru Ren. You'll have to forgive my apparent exasperation; I don't get out much anymore, on account of the mountains of paperwork that come my way. Any particular color or style of headband you want?" The woman silently wondered at the use of "oku-sama" as she pawed through the pile of headbands, wondering if she looked like she was married. "And while we're here, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? We don't have any official squads, but I can point you in the direction of those who share your abilities and interests."

Malveillants

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:37 pm
Synister Bombardment

Uki's nose could lead him towards where Two was making food, up on the second floor, across from the Kage's office. It was near dinner time, too, so folks that worked in the building would be wandering up to put in their menu orders. Two already had a Fuuinjutsu book laying out for the youngster, well aware that Uki ditched Five at the mall.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 am
Ergo War

Ren stopped to assess the look on Kazekage Bastet's face. She couldn't help but feel like there was something more serious on her mind than tedious paperwork.

She relaxed her shoulders and shrugged loosely. Ren was relieved to hear the tone in the Kazekage's voice soften, if only slightly, as she spoke to her. « Indigo? » Ren asked. « I like bright colors best but I try not to stand out too much. It's easier getting things done when nobody knows you're there--That and indigo is the color of the "third eye;" intuition and perception.. »

Ren was not exactly the person who knew a lot about her inner self. She had always worried more about others and found herself oddly dumbfounded. She wondered if Kazakage Bastet thought she was an idiot for trailing away into thoughtlessness.

« I.. I.. » she choked on her tongue and scruntched up her lips. « I don't know -- I mean, I don't really know what to say. Nobosy ever asks me about myself. » Ren wracked her mind for trivia about herself but couldn't think of anything on the spot. « Well, I guess I'm a terrible speaker, » she said with a chuckle.

After a few moments, Ren finally thought of something she could present about her defined self. « For the most part, I'm quiet. I listen and I observe; I like to size people up before they break my boundaries, listen to their voices and tones, watch their actions and motions. I suppose I like to understand people and my surrounings on a different level than most people. » She smiled sweetly to Kazekage Bastet. « Was that, okay ? It sounded.. almost creepy to say out loud. I also love games.. especially Shogi! »

Ren didn't know if she would be an acceptable teammate to anybody but nothing was going to stop her from trying.

« Is there anything else you'd like to ask ? »

« If it matters to you at all, you will find a way to justify any actions you may need to take. »
« Be audacious! »

malveillants

Demigod

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

Uki could quickly smell the food cooking ont the second floor, he was on the ground floor, but wanted to stop in and see the Kazekage really quick. He zoomed up the stairs and knocked on the door three times really fast and opened the door. When he did he stopped in his tracks as he saw his academy best friend finally a genin. "Reeeeeeeeeen!" Uki ran up and hugged her from behind and then let go really qucik. "My apologies Kazekage sama." Uki bowed and then quickly added "I'm on... well, my own mission I guess," as he scratched at the back of his head and continued "But I want to do a few more missions again but I'll be right right back." Ukitiko then mentioned to Ren "Maybe we can group up or something!" With a big smile and not even 3 seconds gone by, Uki was out of the office headed to the second floor.

Getting to the second floor on the third second, Uki could see Two preparing lunch for the staff members. "There you are Two sama." The spunky little boy rushed over to Two. "Do you happen to know any Fuinjutsu or know where I could find Three?" Uki did feel bad for ditching Five, but hey, maybe the youth are starting to surpass there sensei. Who knows but for now Uki felt he needed to learn one more Fuinjutsu and then he could go and do more missions.

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

AandOE

Ergo War

Malveillants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:30 pm
Malveillants

Synister Bombardment

"Good, good," Bast mumbled as a sign that she was still listening while she bent over backward to dig out an indigo headband. Her immediate response was cut short by the spastic fervor of someone who could only be Ukitiko. The scene that unfolded then brought a very slight smile to her lips.

"Godspeed, lad!" she called after the boy as he sped across the hall, her tone joking. As soon as he had gone, she tossed Ren an indigo headband. "He's quite energetic, he is. Your opposite, too, so he'd likely make for a good teammate if you wanted to train with him. He's obviously interested in you, at the very least."

As the aromas of food wafted across the hall, Bast was reminded of her cup of tea, which she promptly drank in one long gulp.

"Ah... Sorry, where were we? Oh, yes, your assessment of yourself. Let me give you a piece of advice as someone who's rather experienced at this sort of thing: introspection is a very useful tool when learning about others. The better you know how you work, the easier it gets to see how others work. Doubtless you'll run into Sanshi Satetsu at some point, so if you'd like, you could pick his mind for a proverb to go with that."

A few papers shuffled across her desk without her touching them. After they settled, a few more of the insect-like pens darted out from under them and into the dark recesses of the desk. The woman gave the papers a cursory glance, muttered something, and then pushed them aside.

"At any rate, we should get you on your way, yes? Jutsu scrolls and all manner of reference materials are available in the library, though you're only allowed access to techniques up to C-Rank currently without special permissions. The Academy is staffed and set up to handle Ninjutsu and Genjutsu training especially well, and the Training Grounds are equally good for Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. If you wish to spar with someone, either of those two places or the Eternal Rain Forest are fairly well isolated. I can hand out missions at any time, and am usually free to talk if you'd enjoy that too. It is highly suggested that you get to know your colleagues, since they'll be the ones at your side in times of strife, just as you will be at theirs. If all this seems acceptable to you, then I welcome you to Sunagakure!"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image|
|
|

|
Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

|

|
|
| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

|
|

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

|

|
|
Well. This was certainly intimidating. Two Anbu by the door? Fia pulled at her collar, tugging it up then to the left as she stood, eying them uncomfortably. Pass between them? Really? Urhhn! Passing between them, I really don't. she thought, flexing gloved fingers Headband though... It wasn't that she didn't couldn't simply walk past the two and knock on the door. It was the proximity. The fact that getting too close to one or the other on one side was uncomfortable. The chance of accidentally touching was....painful. Letting out a sigh, she readjusted her collar so it was clean, with no wrinkles. Smoothing her skirt, she stepped up, knee high boots clicking softly on the ground as she passed between the two Anbu. Fia kept her hands close to her sides, holding her skirt delicately so it wouldn't touch anything Kazekage, here I come. she knocked on the door softly, leather covered knuckles muffling the sound on the wood.

|
|
|
|
|

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

|

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:39 pm
Ergo War

As Uki hotfootedly bolted in, embraced her, and and bolted out, Ren only had time to blink. She furrowed her eyebrows to suggest that she deplored such actions but as she brushed the ethral compassion from her hooded pullover, couldn't help but smile slow and knowingly. « Oh, Uki.. »

With her left hand outstretched, Ren caught her headband and tightened her grip around the metal plaque. She stood admiring it's symbol and rivets as though it were somehow aesthetic to her over-analytical mind. Ren looked to the Kazekage and nodded at the mention of Uki being her opposite. Ever since she first met Uki in the academy, Ren was well-aware of their polarized personalities. « I honestly can't imagine Uki finding out that I shaped up and finally graduated the academy and NOT trying to physically force me into training with him, » said Ren with candor.

Ren listened intently to Bastet's strong, yet, inexplicably familiar voice. Not quite able to pinpoint it, the tone; the inflection, which the Kazekage spoke reminded her skin of some fond, far-off memory which she could not quite bng to light. In her mind. In her head the words quietly pounded.. " The better you know how YOU work, the easier it is to see how OTHERS work. " Ren thought for sure she could learn something more than what she already generalized from this statement. However, for now, she would concentrate mainly on building her strengths through a great deal of observation and hard work; she assumed the pieces would fit together eventually; they just needed time to click.

Ren waited until the Kazekage's monotonus locution (or, at least to Bastet herself it probably was) over. Afterward, she bowed gratefully toward her superior but stopped mid-arc to be rudely interrupted by her resounding gut. Ren looked up sharply with a pained expression. « Arigato, Kazekage-sama! » she said hurriedly. « It's been surprisingly wonderful but I should probably go find Ukitiko.. and some dinner; I haven't eaten all day. » Ren smiled once again, this time more heart-warmingly, and casually held up her hand and fingers to wave before turning heel and heading out the office door. [End]

« Be audacious! »

malveillants

Demigod

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Flipping some flapjacks, Two nodded silently towards Uki's location. In front of the young man was a thin book with several page markers in them. If Uki opened the book, he'd find that it was all in braille, except for the pages marked. At the head of the first one was scrawled 'Three is in the basement,' along with the first Fuuinjutsu, Fuuin Houin [ Seals Sealing ]. The second page marker held Kekkai Houjin [ Barrier Method Battle Array ], while the third one held Sanjūroku-jū no Saisei Kekkai [ Thirty-Six Layer Self-Repairing Barrier ]. The more detailed descriptions were all muddled in braille, but the general versions were readable. Uki may simply be able to learn any of them from those, but detailed questions should be directed to Three, downstairs in the mad scientist's type of lab. Even from here, a lengthy cackle could be heard above the sizzle of bacon.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:16 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Malveillants

Bast chuckled softly at Ren's comments. The girl looked much more relaxed and comfortable now than when she had first arrived; this, Bast determined, was undoubtedly a good thing, so long as it didn't get out of hand.

"He certainly seems that way, yes," the Kazekage commented.

As the girl left, the woman gave a similar wave back, trying not to let her mind wander to thoughts of food. Until this point, she had delayed answering the knock, since it had been apparent that Ren was headed out soon anyway; now that the Office was free, however, the woman beckoned in the well-dressed and undoubtedly nervous-looking Fiametta. It seemed everyone had a pit in their stomach these days except for a certain speedster.

"Come in, come in," she bade the new arrival. "Are you another Academy graduate? Don't let the ANBU bother you; they're only models anyhow."

At this comment, one of the ANBU would look at the other with as close to a quizzical look as can be had through a mask. The other one shrugged, confirming fairly well that they weren't models but, in fact, either genuine, living human beings or such good approximations that it wouldn't matter even if they weren't.

((Oh no, Canoodles is here too!))

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:23 pm
Ergo War

User Image|
|
|

|

|

|
|
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

|
|

|

|
|
Fia quickly stepped inside, using her hand to push the door open a little more. She didn't look at the Anbu, her attention focused on the Kazekage now, but if she'd seen them move, it would have made her jump. As it was, her boots tapped lightly as she came to stand before the Kazekage, smoothing one side of her skirt that was wrinkled "Fiammetta Gagane. I am a recent graduate, yes." her voice had a slight accent to it, a roll that ended in an almost breathy sigh. It made everything sound slightly like she had a question but it also made her voice soft and hard to hear "I would, please, like a headband and to begin training, if all right." she tapped the toe of her boot a bit then stilled, attempting a small smile as she brought her gloved hands together in front of her.

|
|OoC: yes! Fear me! :3
|
|
|

|

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Hit the nail on the head with that assumption. Bast stretched backward once more to root through the pile of headbands like a lazy teenager who didn't want to move much.

"Good, good. I assume you know who I am. We'll get you in and out in no time. Any particular color or style you want, Fiametta? And while we're at it, tell me a bit about your abilities and goals as a Shinobi."

As she rooted through the headbands, the woman happened upon a pen that had gotten lost in the fabrics. Without giving it much thought, the woman tossed the writing utensil over onto the nearest couch, where it bounced delightfully and scurried off into the shadowy corners of the room. She would have to check on the growing uselessness of her collection of pens the longer they went without ink, simply to see if there was any connection. They had certainly grown more and more spastic recently. Hopefully Fiametta would not mind the randomly animate writing utensils that would occasionally skitter to and fro across the desk.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image|
|
|

|

|

|
|
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

|
|

|

|
|
Adjusting her shoulders a bit, Fia watched the pen fly Please, do not strike me. she thought, willing the pen to fly away from her, which it did. Turning her attention back to the Kazekage, she nipped at her bottom lip a bit "I am a taijutsu fighter and a performer, preferring dance and song to fighting and shouting. I am skilled in fan display and acrobatics as well as small knife fighting. I am of fire and wind." she dipped her head a bit, wondering if she was bragging? It didn't feel like that but....perhaps it sounded that way "My goal? I....I do not have a goal. I am becoming a shinobi to...to learn my way." her helplessness was clear as she clenched her hands, nudging some air around with her boot. Fiammetta didn't have anything that she wanted to accomplish. Her life was to make up for the death of her mother...that was it. Nothing more. She didn't have anything else to strive for yet "I would like a blue headband, if you please. Something to wear on my waist, so long, please."

|
|
|
|
|

|

Ergo War

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Incidentally, Bast had just rooted past a headband that fit the request perfectly, and so pawed back through the pile quickly until she happened upon it again. She checked the binding on it with a quick flick of the moorings and then tossed it gently toward Fiammetta. She sat up smoothly and looked the girl over; the latter would probably see her own reflection in the lenses of the woman's goggles.

"Your uncertainty is fine, and even welcomed, so long as it doesn't jeopardize anyone. You have a while yet to determine what you're striving for, and you may find it in your teachers and colleagues. Though he's currently out on a mission, you may find Ken Ookita--more commonly known as 'Knives'-- and Manfread Bogojlanskist useful resources in your physical combat studies. Aika Nakata and Kaori Raigyo might prove to be useful partners for your studies, though I encourage you to speak with the others as well. Sanshi Satetsu is the head teacher; if you have any questions, I'm sure either he or I can answer them. Self-study is important, too, so don't feel like you have to be with others all the time. The library will let you borrow scrolls up to C-Rank as a Genin, and Academy and Training Grounds are good places to study spiritual and physical arts, respectively. If you get in a fight, please confine it to someplace away from common areas." Bast took a deep breath and then yawned softly. "That's the abridged version. If you need missions or want to talk, I'm here. You're free to go on your way, if you have no questions."

Bast leaned her elbows on the desk and propped her head up on her hands, giving a friendly smile to Fiammetta. It would be interesting to see how these new recruits would shape up, but the evening was wearing on and Bast was starting to feel the pangs of hunger that heralded an untold-of eating spree.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image|
|
|

|

|

|
|
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

|
|

|

|
|
Using both hands to catch the headband, Fiammetta almost dropped it, crouching to catch it against her knees. She quickly pulled it better into her grip and listened quietly to the Kazekage's words "I will take your words under advisement." she bowed fully, letting her hair fall about her shoulders before she straightened "Thank you. Good bye." abrupt? Rather. Turning on a boot, Fia left the office with her headband, wondering if she should go to the library first or go speak to her foster parents.

((Exits))

|
|
|
|
|

|

Ergo War

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games