Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai looked up as she felt eyes on her. Meeting a smile ever so simply on Kin's lips. The expression on the Kage's face, showed that she was thinking. Perhaps, comprehending the time Dai would be spending at her side. She realized how well the Kage took care of herself even under all the stress of running an entire village on her own. Not a trace of lack of sleep nor a single stress line. Dai blinked slowly, she had never gotta a well enough or, at least, had never stood this close to Kinpaku. Realizing that she was staring, Dai returned that soft smile back to Kin. Quickly turning her eyes onto the one name Bast, who was quickly working on getting the office back into order. Dai felt a slight pinch in her neck and placed her hand on the base of her neck. She hadn't had a moment to relax, between the mission that gained her Jounin to this point. Dai had yet to visit the hot springs that her body so well enough ached for. But simply waved it off for the time being.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: >.< short post }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Being outside her own office was a pleasant thing, but every fiber of her being was aching to leave. Practice sounded enchanting, but then again, she merely had fantasies about application to herself... A wonder that would be mighty odd in most terms. That was something she had to have someone about however. The sounds of song rang from within the office, a pleasant tune. Bast was quite the performer, part of her felt the pang to perform to simply perform, instead of for the midst of combat. Which led to one simple conclusion. Kin needed to relax. Direly.
"Bast, you'll be able to get your pay from the secretary down below," Kin called into the office, trying not to look in. What was the point of letting someone design something, if one would spoil the fun by checking? She'd designed the previous office, why wouldn't she do magnificently with the new one? "Dai... We'll be on our way, the springs sound just right about now."
Down the stairs, Kin began before heading her way out.
[Exit to Hot Springs]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:33 pm
{{Daitomi -- Exits with Kinpaku}}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai walked down the hall of Kinpaku's office over to the mission board. Looking upon it the Sage was a bit puzzled. What ever should she do? She wanted to become Jounin. But she needed a good and difficult mission that would give her a lot of experience. "Hmmm~ Whatever shall I do? There's a few okay missions. I suppose. .. . .I'll do a few instead of just one."

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:40 am
((Apologies for the lateness!))

The entirety of the old Office room was gone, save for the floor itself. The sky-ceiling had been sent away for storage in one of Bast's facilities--a fact that she would alert the Raikage of after finishing the project--and thick metal girders were constructing a shell around the new room. Simultaneously, thinner rods of metal twisted around and between the girders. They weaved together in a tight lattice, creating a net of metal vines that came together at a point almost forty feet above the floor. The shape would be very similar to that of a plant's bulb: wide at the bottom and slowly tapering to a point at the top.

"Yeah, that's right, two hundred more panes," Bast talked into an ear bud while floating in the middle of the room. Her right arm was made of the same metal as the girders and vines. "Why are you complaining? Just get Maimakterion to do it, if you don't want to! Damn!"

The really fortunate thing about all of this was that the tower below had been built with the support of a mountain along with incredible strength, which meant that weight limits were much less important than they would have been back home in Sunagakure.

"Oh, and I need a book on the flora of Kumogakure. You heard me! Don't give me that look! I can hear it in your voice; you're definitely giving me that look!" Bast shouted angrily into her microphone as the lattice twisted to a close. "Look, I've got to go. Just send the rock and get Maimakterion to work on the panes and we'll be good for now."

Bast sighed as a large mound of rock and dirt appeared on the floor below her. Her metal arm shifted to rock as soon as she laid a hand on the mound. Following this shift, the rock split into several large chunks that fixed themselves around the periphery like mountaintops. They enclosed the lattice up to eight feet from the ground. The little leftover rock was used to create a small raised platform opposite the door. As soon as it became evident that everything was, in fact, just as stable as she had planned on, she summoned a rich mahogany desk and placed it on the raised platform.

Another, much smaller shipment of rock appeared and was immediately put to use forming wells around the bases of the faux mountain tops. This left a large space in the middle of the room for the crowds that the Raikage would be seeing daily.

Several hours, a few power naps, and two warm meals later, Bast was left exhausted and floating in a completed Office. The gaps in the vine-like lattice had been filled with the same strong glass that was used elsewhere in the building. Water filled the wells at the bases of the mountains. Green carpet had been laid over the newly-repaired but still slightly scorched metal floor of the old Office. Steel flowers bloomed among the rocks, a light in each bud. All that was left was to fetch the Raikage and get feedback, but Bast could not help but take a snooze in the middle of the floor, sprawled out on the new carpet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 am
Bast awoke to a rumble from her stomach. Despite how much she had already eaten, the work had tired her body out quite a bit, and she needed to refuel. This, she thought, was the perfect opportunity to see the Village.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Patrol the village!
Sukai picked up the C Ranked Mission Patrol the village! She had done it many times before, but it was something to kill her time until Kinpaku came back. Her thoughts wondered to how Daitomi was, she hadn't talked to the woman since she healed the life back into her. Sighing she spoke softly to herself. "My job is to heal, not make relations with people." Rolling her neck she payed no attention to the people around before dashing away. Starting off at the Dojo.

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin was quick down the mountainside, but she didn't make her way up to the office immediately. She stood about in the lobby for the time being, allowing Bast to come down the way. Undoubtedly she wouldn't be long, as she had some strange ability to soar. She leaned beneath the statue of the previous Raikage, she looked about, gazing at the leaders, forever immortalized in stone.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai stood behind Kin; watching her leader gaze upon the immortalized Kage before Kin's rein. Dai looked up at the former face of the kage. This was the Kage that gave her the Kumo head band. Dai reached up to her headband placing the tips of her fingers on the etched metal. The Jounin sighed softly; it was this Kage that instructed Dai, Fuyu, and Kyo to search out Sypher as their instructor. Dai looked up at the kage before looking at Kin. Would her fate have been different if the Kage before Kin had been left in rein? Dai lowered her hand and reached for Kin's; placing her fingertips against the Kage's. If Kin would turn, she would see the reassuring smile across Dai's lips. Assuring that Dai, herself, was always going to be there for her. For as long as possible.

Dai looked over to the window and sensed Kyo's chakra. Heading for Mist no doubt. Word of Sypher being alive would spread like wild fire in the village. Her hand slowly fell from Kin's as she stared until his chakra was out of her range. It's best he finds out. She thought as she returned her eyes to the statue of the Kage before. Closing her eyes she could feel the string of fate that tied her to Sypher finally breaking. Dai felt a tear slip from her eyes as she felt the pain in her heart, but quickly brushed them away. She was done crying over Sypher, for the things she had done, over the past. Her innocents was gone, she's a solider. No more. She thoughts demanded. No more tears over your past, over your actions, over the present. No. More. Dai bite the inside of her lip. You must change. For the Better.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Bast did, indeed, have a strange ability to soar. Instead of employing that ability, she walked; flying would have been rude in mixed company, she had concluded after some strange train of thought. After sensing that it was her turn to walk at the front, the woman led the way into the newly redesigned Office.

"Tada~!" she sang.

In sharp contrast to the old sky dome, the new Office focused much more heavily on the earth and mountains that the Village called home. Small mountain peaks lined the periphery of the room, with one exceptionally tall one just behind the Raikage's desk at the far end of the room. Water burbled in small pools formed at the bases of the mountains. Flowers fashioned from scrap metal wound through the rocks, each fake piece of flora a disguised light. Between the desk and the Office's door was only the dark green carpet, but this barely contributed to how vast the room appeared to be. Wrought iron vines and flowers supported a pointed dome roof made of glass, giving a spectacular view of the Village below.

"Any thoughts?" she asked of her employer, a bit of worry in the edges of her voice.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki exploded into the newly renovated office, forgetting to knock or even announce himself "MOM! I-Whoa!" he stopped and stared, stunned by the change in the office. It was a colossal difference to the shambled disarray that he'd seen before and for a moment he forgot what he was running from, staring around in surprise "Wow...this is awesome..." he said before realizing that there was more then just his mother in the room. Kinpaku was with Daitomi and another stranger, a woman he didn't recognize. Not a surprise....Haki didn't know many people at all "Ah....I'm sorry...." he mumbled and bowed deeply to the occupants, his face bright red in embarrassment "I thought...uhm....Mo-" he stopped, looking flustered and then just rubbed his mouth a little, his face a, if possible, brighter shade of red "R-Raikage-dono...I need to....to talk to you....please...." his voice, initially uncomfortable calling Kinpaku Raikage instead of his customary 'mom', trailed off to a tiny mumble as he shuffled his feet, his hands held tight to his stomach. His hair fell around his face, hiding his eyes and revealing his horns again, but his ears were bright red.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:29 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Thought was interrupted by the touch of smooth fingers, Kin interlocking her own into Daitomi's for the moment. Not long, but just enough to make her feel a bit better for all that had happened yet. She didn't look back, however. Not quite yet. Bast had made certain to bring herself along none too long after it all, already heading up to show them the office. Kin was quick to follow her way up, before looking about the office... Rather in awe. Metal working and a rather fantastic geological formation so high in the tower, forming something rather... Well, she couldn't describe it exactly.

"It looks fantastic..." Kin spoke, after a moment of silence. The office looked relatively fantastic, Kin had little to complain about. "You've done an absolutely fantas-" The door burst open and in came clambering a boy. Kin's boy, in fact. Hakkin was quick to bow and apologize. A blessing for certain. He needed to talk, which caused a pang within the Kin. "Bast, I want to thank you once more for your effort and this new office. I'm afraid we've got more village business to handle, unfortunately." Kinpaku bowed slightly in both thanks and apology, hoping the woman would understand.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:40 pm
Quite the cute little boy, Bast thought for a moment. She had certainly been hoping for the amazement that people were showing, but even so, there was a tiny shred of doubt in her mind. That doubt was promptly shoved in a box and locked away.

"I'm glad you like it, ma'am. Before I go, there are two things that I wish to say: first, each pane of glass here is resistant to strong gales, along with debris that might be in those winds. Light projectiles should be no problem. Secondly, I have taken the old ceiling as payment. I assume this to be a reasonable exchange, and will get out of your hair. It has been a pleasure, as always." The woman bowed as well, if only to hide a slight trace of uneasiness at being thanked by such a high-ranking foreign official. She waited a moment to hear anything the others had to say, but disappeared moments later. In her place was a small piece of paper that disappeared almost immediately as well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki arrived, after some time. Unlike many of the others, she was always tardy. But within that time she completed her goodbyes, sad thoughts, and well, everything. Thanking the Mizukage again for her reasonable kindness, and for the newly received wooden box bearing a slight rainy scent from her jacket, she entered the office right after Bast had left. Her head cocked from almost every angle even when outside the open door frame. "Lady Raikage, I-- Uoouooh!" Her rounded eyes took in every bit of detail, so fascinated by the intricate display. Then she remembered that despite the aesthetics, the room was still very primal in it's meaning behind the desk of leadership. She lowered her head to Kin, and Dai who was already here.

Just a shy length away was a new face. A young boy whom she's never seen in the village before, and he appeared rigidly anxious about something. Probably a headband for something. She thought for a moment that her eyes caught the sight of horns peeking from his hair..but shook her head. Too many things were happening since her return. She wanted to give the Kage her report but the kid was here first, or was it Dai? At any rate, seeing any person in distress tended to distress Doki. It was almost funny but he reminded her of one of her tenants puppies. The one that was always so nervous yet so jittery about things. Or perhaps it was just the way his hair was fixed that it reminded her of it. Probably the pony tail.

"Psst! Smile! Even if you're in trouble, you'll look a lot more promising. And if you think you'll look silly...well, you will and she might laugh~" Doki said with something of a mischievous look to her face. For the most part, she had hoped to lighten things up. Uh-oh..unless he's in trouble.. She resumed and stood attentively. She looked a bit tired but also restless. She needed to do a lot today. Or maybe train.. The sensation was odd, the girl admitted. Coming home from abroad, only to come back, a little lonelier than ever. I have no friends. Her self confession was on spot and so funny to her. The sad part of it, it was half untrue, for she had no direct friends to really speak of other than professional relationships between her former teacher and rival, Kyoishi, and an acquaintence, Suzume. Sypher, gone. Her Raikage, her boss, Daitomi, unknown. Within her circle of peers, she felt a little out of the caste. Suddenly, the depression now loomed over her as her mossy head slumped down. Pfft...this is so sad..

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki kept his head down as the stranger left then looked up, eager to speak with his mom except Huh? he stared at the green haired girl in mild surprise, not sure what to say "But you're not smiling." he pointed out, seeing the woman slump a moment later. But he couldn't really concentrate on her...he had to speak to the Raikage, most urgently "Raikage...Uhm...." but it wasn't really the Raikage he wanted to speak to. Haki needed his mom, at the moment and he wasn't sure whether or not she could be his mother with all these shinobi about. He fidgeted, wanting to speak "I...I think I did something wrong." he started, deciding it was best just to get this out in the open from the start "Someone told me something..." Haki tried, very hard, not to look at Daitomi by ducking his head to look at his feet but his eyes darted angrily to her anyway. It was hard for him to determine if his mother could see the action but he raised his head with his eyes on Kinpaku. And didn't use Dai's name "They told me something and I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to repeat it....so....I did.........by accident........." his voice trailed off again, mumbling with eyes wet and unhappy. He was angry at three people right now. Daitomi, for telling him and not telling him to keep it secret, Kyoishi, for pushing him to speak and not tell him it was a secret, and himself for trusting the two of them to begin with! Gin and Rain had never explained the idea of a secret to him...they'd said he was a secret but...that was a different thing, wasn't it?

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games