Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walked over to Shiro looking at him then at Fuyu with Kein, Ummm . . .I'm still not following but I'm not going to ask. Glancing back at Shiro Sukai spoke softly. "Come on Shiro, . . . Let's go meet our Sensei." She knew she might be pushing it but she just wanted to get it over with, just met the guy and maybe start some training with him and her fellow teammates.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Takeo decided that it was finally time to meet his squad, and lucky for him he got to introduce himself at one of the more emotional times of the day. His joy was nigh-palpable. Sadly, he didn't have anything joyous to say. Especially not to Shiro.

"No one ever asked you to get in his ******** business, runt." He spoke up, flanked by his three clones as he approached the emotionally-charged meeting, not that he really cared one way or the other. If he had cared, he'd have goaded his genin to fight the whiny little Uchiha runt and let them taste their first major defeat. It would have been good for them to get their assess handed to them, a nice little rumble to fill them with some anger. Maybe I can still do that. Takeo tried not to lose himself in thought again, hard as it was with the enthralling company he kept. "God forbid he was an ambassador, because you may not know it, but we have a very loose cease-fire with Konoha. We aren't friends with them, we're civil associates, and all it takes is one act to throw that very fragile peace into the ******** dirt. Next time, you come to me when you have a grip with someone outside of the village. No, better yet, just shut your goddamn mouth and walk away." Takeo came to a stop near the young genin, whom he was not very fond of, and crossed his arms over his chest. He didn't look very happy, but he never really did, a small scowl always on his face.

A shame, he had beautiful teeth.

"I appreciate the regulation, Kein, but next time let them fight. They need to learn to shut their own goddamn mouths and speak with humility when they're weak, and I'd appreciate it if you let me watch over my own squad. You have your own to teach." Takeo blew a sigh, whatever small amount of anger he felt fading quickly once his thoughts were off his chest and his words said, though he still had a few he had on his mind. "Enough of this, you three are my squad, I assume. Red-head, black-head, and white-head. I'll hear your names, your specialties, and your bloodlines, should you possess one. Now, we're going to be very busy and I have no time to dawdle." Takeo waved the two young women over, hastily, his anger beginning to grow when they took longer than immediately.

He was a busy man.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:02 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai's serious said came back out as her eyes fell upon the man that claimed to be their Sensei. "I am Chiryō-shi Sukai, or Sky. I have no bloodline but my class is Medical Ninja." She bowed her head slightly forward as she spoke to the man. Her voice was strong and clear ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm
Sky? Chiryo? ******** stupid names, I'll give her that. Pretty face, but stupid names. Takeo shoved a hand into his vest, which he had the good sense to put back on, and produced his special cigarette case, the small, silver-gold piece of work had cost him a pretty penny, but the merchant had promised him that if it would fit, there were no boundaries to the thing. Well, it ******** fits cigarettes, that's pretty much it. Maybe a twig or two. He noted as he pulled a red-and-gold colored lump of paper from the case, stuck it in his mouth, and pulled a matchbook from a side pocket. With a strike and a light, Takeo filled his lungs with noxious, outright deadly smoke. He had a mind not to moan in delight as he filled himself with what would be death to other beings, and still possessed the faculties not to blow smoke in their direction. He blew up, watching the black cloud rise and slowly drift away from the crowd of children, lamenting that his cigarette would soon burn out. Ah, but I'm losing myself again. He turned back to Sky, or Chiryo, whatever her name was, and gave her a rather disappointed look. He still didn't like her name.

"I don't like either name, neither has a ring to it. I'm going to call you girl until you can come up with a suitable name, one that will fill your opponents with dread and your allies with hope when it is uttered on the battlefield. Now, girl, I would like to know... What did you think of the little problem we had in our hallowed academy, and seeing as you don't seem courageous enough to lie to my face, I'm assuming I'll be hearing the truth." Takeo, rather calmly, spoke to the only one thus-far to introduces themselves, brief as it was. He had expected something more, a bit of backstory, but he would have rudely told her that he didn't care. Maybe I should ask anyway. If I'm going to teach them, I'll need some ammunition for verbal assaults on their person. Takeo stared down at his little genin healer, wondering if she'd have the spine to lie right to his face. She looked rather timid, and it annoyed him greatly. She'll grow hard under my wing, or she'll learn well enough to act hard. I'm not going to lead a group of ******** weaklings. Takeo took another sharp drag on the red-and-black cigarette, relishing the taste as he imagined his genin mentally squirming. It filled him with no small amount of joy.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sky looked at him with semi-hardened eyes. She could tell why Shiro didn't like this man, she wasn't to fond of him either. I guess after this is over with I'll ask Fuyu when she can train me. . I can't stand the smell of those damn cigarette's. "My name is Sky I prefer to be called that instead of girl." Her tone was sharp, she didn't mean to be but when it came to things like this normally she was very respectful. Sukai was still a little pissy from the Uchiha boy's immature rant on how he was going to get stronger. "As of the 'little' problem I think nothing of it." She turned halfway looking at the other Shinobi, God, . . . why do we get assigned the douche-bag smoker? Is this supposed to be funny? I'm not laughing Raikage. . . It was very unlike Sukai to even think such things but it only toke certain people to make her like this, and apparently he was one of those people. I hope where not stuck with him longer than we become Chuunin, we probably will. . . Suppressing a sigh Sukai began to calm down the attitude she had had moments before. Let this be quick . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 am

"Well..." Takeo hadn't expected her to be so... assertive, he had expected a more subdued response. It was one of those rare, pleasant surprises that life happened to throw his way. Not often, but just enough to still be surprising. "Upset, are we? That's good. It's no fun training a spineless wimp. Bottle that anger and use it, take the aggression out on some ******** wimps until you're strong enough to take it out on me. I imagine the thought of pounding my face into the floor has a certain morbid charm? Well, if not, you'll soon find the thought of crushing my skull appealing." For added effect, he contemplated blowing a fresh bit of smoke in her face, but he'd rather not be responsible for killing his genin just yet. I want them strong enough to challenge me, first. Strong enough to have been worth my goddamn time. Takeo took another angry, long drag on his hand-rolled cigarette, more black smoke billowing from between his lips. Maybe I can hook them on cigarettes, have someone to bum them off of on a slow month. Maybe Kin would kick my d**k into my throat if I did that. The notion was abandoned as soon as it was conceived, and for a moment Takeo was speechless.

But only for a moment.

"You should think something of it, it was your first interaction with a shinobi from another village. A learning experience. Next time, you should reign in your little friends, don't let them get over their head. Or just beat them into submission. At least you had the good sense not to join in their little pissing contest, unless you were too shy, either way, congrats on not being a moron." He took another drag, the calming, killing cloud bringing a sort of zen-like peace over the man-child. "Now, I'll have your elemental affinities. I'm not a medic, nor am I particularly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, so you'll need to train for that sort of thing on your own. Ninjutsu and bukijutsu, those are my areas of expertise, so speak up if you ever want to handle a sword or sling jutsu." Takeo stifled a yawn, teaching was surprisingly boring, and waited for the girl and her fellow students to speak up. He would rather they got the show on the road, as he was rather busy.

He always had things to do.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:42 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro blood was still boiling, as his eye turned to Takeo and sighed. "Ooshiro Imatokai." He said noting saying much but his body said it all. He wanted strength to if Reiko or anyone ever set foot in kumo again and disrespected anyone, especially his sister to beat the daylights out of them. The eyes that were once scared of takeo were unwavering as if he was ready to make a deal with the devil to protect his friends. "My goal is to write the best story in history. I will not hold back my words for someone here on a favor, with no political reasoning, or power. Especially with his eyes..." He said lashing out on the nearest training dummy and sheathing his blade carefully, not meaning the sharingan but meaning how he looked down on him and his friends. As he continued with the dummy letting it all out with punch after punch and reaffirming his goals, "I will get stronger. I will become an anbu. I will become a Sannin, and I will make the best story. I won't hold back my words for someone like him!" Shiro said landing one last punch and finally begining to breath and calm down.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 am
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai tugged Zetsu to walk with her. She stood next to Kein and Fuyu. She looked at Kein and then opened her mouth. "Forgive my brother, Kein. He has the temper of his mother." Dai laughed a little. She looked at Shiro as he spoke to his teacher. There is so much about him that is like his parents. She thought and then looked back to Kein. "Situations that bring Frustration brings our tempers forward. Shiro and myself lash out and it clouds are judgement." She spoke smoothly to her teacher. "I am working on controlling my emotions. Shiro still has a ways too go." She whispered before looking at Zetsu and kissing him. She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around his bicep. Not ever wanting to let go. Not even for a moment.

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:06 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

Once Shiro spoke his part Zori decided it was time for her introduction. She'd stayed silent too long. And their sensei was 'very busy,' after all. "I'm Zori Hojo, of the Hojo bloodline. Yeah, the one with the ink. I'm not really sure what my specialties are but I am good with water jutsu as I have discovered, and I've never tried my other element, which is Katon. I'm not sure you really care about my goals, but I'd like to at least make it to become a Jounin one day." You know, aim small and there's a better chance at achieving your goal, and you won't be disappointed.

Zori finished, satisfied with what she had said. It was nice and simple. A clean answer. No attitude like Sky, though it was understandable, and no showing off like Shiro, though maybe it would earn him brownie points in the sensei's eyes. Now that she thought about it, maybe she should have done something too. But, she didn't really have much to show of herself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 am
Katon woke from the most terrifying nap in his life. He dreamed that man sized squirrels had slaughtered everyone in the Kumogakure in the name of the giant pretzel god Maruos. After slapping himself in the face a few times, Katon picked up the genjutsu scrolls he had collected from the dojo. He picked up the scrolls of Magen: Jubaku Satsu, Tree binding death.(-1 post for Genjutsu Class)

Katon began decyphering the schematics, section by section, until he understood all of the instructions. Regretting his choice to start his genjutsu carreer with a high level genjutsu, he began practicing the hand seals. The thought of self testing this genjutsu made him stumble over some of the handseals. After realizing that his practice was futile in his current condition, Katon sat down next to the wall and began breathing deeply. "Focus on the step at hand Katon. There has never been a point of worrying about what is to come." He told himself in a whispery voice. He put his hand on his chest and listened to his heart. Feeling a sense of relief, he picked the scroll back up. Katon stumbled over a few of the handseals, but each time he completed was smoother and smoother.[1/6]

After performing the handseals once more to assure himself he could perform them perfectly, he began reading up on the other portions of the jutsu. He began studying the flow of the chakra, thats supposed to be used with the hand seals. He began by moving the chakra in his body as the instructions said. He continued reading until he got a part explaining how hes supposed to send his chakra into his opponent. He began mulling over how he was supposed to learn the distance. "I can perfect the genjutsu portion, but I think I might need someone to help with the range this once." he began muttering to himself. "I wonder if there is anyone here who would let me use a high level genjutsu on them. Probably not." he sat down next to the wall and began thinking over what he was supposed to do. " I guess I will just have to cross that bridged as I cross it." Sitting up, he continued to practice the Chakra flow of the genjutsu." [2/6]

Katon Namida rested along the wall of his little backroom. The exhaustion from practicing a B ranked Jutsu slowing wearing away. He summoned his chakra, and made it flow to the requirments of the genjutsu. The Chakra flow almost matched the speed of his hand seals. He looked over the diagrams once more. "I think I will break down this part into 3 different sections. One sections of handseals, to match one section of chakra flow. After I perfect each sections, I will begin to splice them all together." he announced to himself rather proud. He began to perform what he called 'Section One' of the genjutsu. Katon began slowly at first, using the chakra flow perfectly in sync with his handseals. As he continued, he quickened his pace. Each time he quickened his pace, he would be a little bit off. After numerous attempts he had his first section completely finished. The chakra flow was in perfect time with the handseals. [3/6]

Moving on to the middle section of the genjutsu. He began the earlier process. Katon also made sure he could still perform the first section perfectly. Each time he did this, his second section seemed to have become easier. The Genjutsu began coming to him easier as he continued. He became less tense as his training continued. An hour passed without him realizing it. All at once exhaustion hit him like a sledge hammer to the face. Practicing the genjutsu this much had drained a considerable amount of chakra. He managed to drag himself over to the wall, and put his back against it as he fell into sleep. We shall dine on the blood of all shinobi, and revive our god to devour this world. The leaves of all the trees shall turn crimson from their human feast, the animals shall break free of their chains, and rejoice as our god takes form once more. All shall bow before Maruos! the giant man sized squirrel in his dream started shouting over the ruins of kumogakure. Waking several hours later. Katon began practicing section two of his jutsu. The second section came incredibly easily to himself after his nap. He gave himself a pat on the back began studying the third section of the genjutsu.[4/6]

With razor sharp focus, Katon began to work on the final part of this genjutsu. The handseals began running smoothly with his chakra flow much faster than what it used to. Before long he had them both up to speed. He found that his mind felt much sharper than what it used to before he started this training. Katon began practicing all three sections of the genjutsu. After running through this training several times, he found he could do each one perfectly. He ran through each section in sequence. He began merging the sections of the jutsu. "Magen:Jabaku Satsu" he yelled as he put the genjutsu together. The rush of chakra felt incredible, he felt the jutsu leave his body, though not focused, he fell to the floor in astonishment.[5/6]

Sipping some lemon cider, Katon meditated. He knew there were still parts of this he needed to resolve before he could properly use the genjutsu. He needed to self test it, and he needed to focus it as it left his body. Standing up, after he finished his lemon cider, Katon mentally prepared himself. Katon performed the genjutsu, "Magen: Jabaku Satsu" as he watched his own hands. As the genjutsu was about he leave his body, he directed it back at himself. Suddenly he saw tree roots sprung from the floor and began entrapping him. It grew suddenly around him encasing him, holding his arms and legs. "Mokuton User!" he attempted to scream, but was muffled as the tree covered his mouth. After some time of wondering why he wasn't killed by an enemy shinobi, he realized what was really going on. "I've been sitting here for ten minutes trapped in my own genjutsu..." he realized the genjutsu was wearing off as he talked. When the genjutsu fully released he fell to the floor. Breathing deeply, Katon rested. After several minutes, he picked himself up. He used the genjutsu once more, this time as it exited his body he tried to focus it, but it felt as if the jutsu needed something else to connect to. He turned back to the diagram. He read it section by section, till he found his answer. The ones put under the genjutsu must see the handseals. He flashed back to putting himself under the genjutsu, and that he had directed the genjutsu towards his own eyes, but that it also felt like the genjutsu was directing itself. He rolled up the scroll and put it triumphantly next to the other two he had completed.[6/6] Magen:Jabaku Satsu learned.  

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:00 am
Katon picked up the final scroll he brought with him. The Kumogakure's very own Hyudora bushin no Jutsu. He unrolled the scroll and began studying the scroll.[-1 post for genjutsu class]

He began practicing the handseals as usual. Katon's ear perked up as he heard fighting and yelling echo into his backroom. Trying to ignore the fighting in the dojo, like he ignored the fighting at home, he practiced the handseals.[1/6]

After perfecting the handseals on the diagram he became rather bored. "Magen:Jabaku Satsu was far more challenging than this, a few flimsy handseals is all. Theres no way the rest of this jutsu is complicated at all." He unrolled the scroll further, and stared awestruct. The chakra diagrams were extremely complex compared to Jabaku Satsu. Katon let out a high pitched squeel of excitement, before silencing himself. The jutsu was not quite as powerful as Jabaku satsu, but appeared to be complicated. It caused a more complicated illusion, and require a greater degree of chakra control than Jabaku Satsu. Katon began by practicing chakra control, until he could meet the requirments of the jutsu.[2/6]

Excited and exhausted, Katon sat down. He began studdying over the chakra diagrams, and to his knowledge he had completed them. He began trying to merge the chakra flow, and handseals of the jutsu. He rushed through the jutsu, feeling too excited to be cautious. After completing the jutsu, he yelled out "Hyudora Bushin No Jutsu". Immediately he could sense something was wrong. As the clones formed, he found that they weren't clones at all. Each of the figures in from of him were monstrous, flesh was litterally falling off each of them. They approached, and cornered Katon. He tried to scream but could not, and blacked out.[3/6]

Katon woke hours later in a puddle of his own sweat. Reeling from his experience he stumbled onto his feet, then stumbled onto his bum. He began trying to meditate. He slowly began feeling in more control of himself. Katon kicked himself for not knowing that failing a genjutsu could be far worse than perfecting one. He replayed the event over and over in his head. As much as it unnerved himself, he had to know how he screwed up. He studied his memories and the diagram, and made mental notes of where he needed to improve.[4/6]

Practicing into the wee hours, Katon forced himself to keep practicing the handseals and the chakra flow of the genjutsu. Tiring himself from all of his chakra use, he continued until he could even perfect both in his current condition. He began merging the two sections of the jutsu. Slowly at first, and then slowly speeding up as he went along. When he felt the two moving flawlessly together, he yelled out "Hyudora Bushin No Jutsu". With a whoosh of chakra, he felt the jutsu leave his body in no specific direction.[5/6]

The final phase of the jutsu was upon him, self testing. Katon decided to take a small nap. He drifted into a dream, he felt completely serene at first. Then he felt something wash over him, a feeling of dread. As his dream self opened his eyes, he suddenly felt like he was drowning. Water in his lungs, pain covered every inch of his body, and the water was dark. As he looked around for help, he saw sunlight, all around him. It was then he realized the darkness was a shadow. Katon woke up coughing so hard his lungs and throat hurt. Taking huge breaths, Katon fell over. After taking about thirty minutes to compose himself, he began performing the Jutsu. He stared at the handseals as he performed them, then yelled, "Hyudora Bushin No Jutsu!" suddenly ten clones appeared in front of him. He took out his Katana and stabbed on of them, and out of its place, came two more. "Finally I can get out of here.".[6/6] Hyudora Bushin no Jutsu learned.

Katon left the Dojo soon after replacing the scrolls. His recent dream lost to the daytime. He couldn't help the feeling of smelling fresh lake water.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 am
[ Chakra Count : 220/260 ]

"Oh my, you've certainly shown me the level of conviction you have towards becoming strong! I've changed my opinion of you. I'm not calling you Shiro. I'm calling you Moron because you either lack the mental capacity to understand my earlier questions, or you're ******** stupid. So just continue to punch dummies, Moron, it's the only thing you can claim to do proficiently, and unless you gain some goddamn intelligence, that's all you'll ever be able to do." Takeo was running out of cigarette, a disastrous event of epic proportions, one that would surely shake the realm. Or just Takeo, until he decided to light up a new one. When did I ask about his goals? When did I claim to care? When did Kin volunteer me for charity work with the stupid kids? ******** her, she's going to get some righteous vengeance for this. Takeo turned from his disappointing student, the boy obviously taking his frustration on a rather undeserving dummy, the poor thing standing no chance against the idiotic assault, and regarded the red-haired girl. A bit short. Funny hair-style. Pink clothes make her highly visible.

At least she had some good sense.

"Hojo? I don't recall ever meeting someone from that clan, so this is a rare first for me. I share similar elements, so as long as you're a willing and able student, I should be able to impart a modicum of jutsu upon you, if not some martial prowess and field experience. Stick around and you may just make Jounin. At least your name isn't stupid. Strange, yes, but not stupid. Hell, I may even grow to like you." Takeo took one long, final drag, his red-and-black cigarette slowly fading into ash that would, probably, be swept up any minute by a janitor. The black, noxious smoke billowed from his nose and lips, filling the air above him with, well, death. If only I had wind as an element. Then I could do something with that.

Not that he wanted to think of such things at the moment. There were children in the room.

"Okay, it has dawned on me that I've failed to introduce myself, as my manners are s**t. I'm your teacher, as you may have guessed, and my name is Takeo Satoshi. We've got our introductions done and over with, so we're going to do some learning. It's going to be hard, but you'll thank me if you ever live to be successful, and while I may seem like kindness incarnate, I'm not here to hold your hands. Once you graduated from the academy, you lost the right to b***h and moan and take it easy. You're Kumo shinobi, and I will brook no weakness out of any of you, ever, or you're going to find me even harsher than you thought possible. You'll train hard, you'll get hurt, I'm going to confess that I probably will risk your life over my own if it comes to it, because I like living more than I like any of you. I don't like a**-kissing, I don't care much for your aspirations, or goals, or dreams. If you live and prosper under my teaching? You'll become strong, hard, and everything other shinobi would murder to become. You'll have names worth remembering, skills worth fearing, and then you'll leave the nest and train your own genin, and then I can ******** move on to the next batch of failures. Now, enough of my rambling. This technique, right here, is the Shadow Clone Technique. It creates a solid clone that carries everything you know with it, and the nifty thing is, whatever it learns, you learn. So if you're feeling lazy, you can make a clone and get it to training. Now watch close." Takeo had to take a bit of a breather after the long, mean speech, but he composed himself quickly enough and popped off a few hand seals. Out of the aether, in three wisps of smoke, three perfect clones of Takeo appeared, each as surly and smarmy as the last.

He was a proud father.

"There you go. Get to learning."

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: Unlike the normal Bunshin technique which creates a copy of the Shinobi that lacks any substance, the Kage Bunshin distributes the Shinobi's Chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any Jutsu the original Shinobi knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original Shinobi and any additional clones.
Guild Description: See official description.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

How exactly did Zori get by without getting a demeaning nickname as Sky or Shiro did? Not that she was complaining or anything, she was perfectly fine with her name being called strange. It kind of was, in a sense. Not from around here. But, neither was she. She was looking forward to learning some fire techniques, even though her natural affinity was to water.

Shadow clones, eh? They sounded extremely useful. With these, if she wasn't feeling up to training she could just send one of these! Of course, there would be trouble if they sparred. Zori watched carefully as Takeo quickly formed handsigns to perform the jutsu. Err, was she supposed to be watching that carefully as to know them the first time around? As a jounin he was quick with his hand seals and didn't even have to say the technique. She nodded and tried to mimic the hand signs but she didn't succeed the first couple times around. Gah, it wasn't Rat! { 1/5 }

Well if it wasn't Rat, it had to be something else. Zori tried another hand seal similar to that of the Rat and she felt as if she did something right.
"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu."She uttered, concentrating her chakra to make shadow clones. It couldn't be too much harder than creating a normal clone, could it? { 2/5 }

Unfortunately, it was. She created a clone all right, but it was lying dead on the floor. It could be useful for some missions possibly, but that was not what she was trying to learn here. Plus, it was creepy to see a version of herself dead. She dispelled her dead self with a swift kick to the head and the clone poofed into a cloud of smoke. It wasn't super different from the way normal clones disappeared. { 3/5 }

How about another try? She got all the handsigns again which was weird because she didn't memorize them from before. She took a few moments to keep the proper hand seals in the back of her mind as she performed the jutsu again, calling the name and then forming a clone. This one wasn't as dead, but it did look drunk. It hobbled around the room dumbly and only stood two kicks from the original Zori. The girl sighed. After all, she had almost gotten it that time. At least it could use the muscles in it's legs. Shouldn't she be calling it a her? Because it's supposed to be an exact clone, meaning she could be calling herself an it. Now wasn't the time for technicalities, she needed to get this jutsu down. { 4/5 }

Again! Zori felt more confident in her ability to create a solid clone that could do stuff and mimic... a human action. Not one of her actions, but at least it moved like a natural drunkard. A step in the right directions, she figured. She did all that fun preparation stuff and formed another clone. This one looked just like her! But wait, on a closer inspection it seemed to be missing thumbs. She frowned and beat it up a little to dispel it. Sure, she could just cut off chakra to her clones but where was the fun in that? She didn't get to beat herself up everyday. One clone and it's respective inspection later, Zori had created a perfect clone of herself. She smiled confidently and looked around to her teammates to see their progress. { 5/5 }

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 am
While Fuyu played with Kein she was multitasking she didnt like the man over there much, so maybe she could do something on her own. Fuyu was the only top dog in this village allowed to have an attitude like that, although unlike her he seemed to be just a general p***k. Takeo Satoshi... Thats all the info I need... "Kein-kun, Ill see you later, I want to go get a mission from Kinpaku-sama," sliding back into her snake Fuyu left the area.

[exit]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro finally got back to normal as he cracked his back and smiled, looking back at Takeo. He drew on his scroll and simply said, "Sumi Bushin..." his handsigns were quick as he created a clone to visit the raikages office. "I suppose your right. However the release was good exercise for stamina." He said next bowing, "My name is Ooshiro Imatokai, of the Ukyo bloodline, bloodline classed." he said giving an actual introduction and watching the technique Takeo showed but had no real interest of learning it. "You said you excelled in bukijutsu. Which one?" Shiro simply asked going and grabbing a mirror image taijutsu scroll for later.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 340/340

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games