Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 pm
Meanwhile, Daemon had wandered off to the nicest tavern in town to become reaquainted with the female population before deciding about what to do with any of his....aqquaintances. "Oh my poor dears, who on earth could do such a horrible thing to such beautiful creatures?!" he said upon finding out about the burns and scars that they all now seemed to have.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 pm
Each of the women told different stories, most of which stating that they somehow angered a red-headed witch by either hurting her children or going near her slave. They twisted the story to make Mala sound like an evil and obsessive monster with demonic children and a sexually surpressed slave instead of telling the actual story. Most cases, to be honest, were somewhat justified - even if the punishment was rather extreme.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm
((Damn. Mala's earned herself quite the reputation. xd
Van: Wait, how am I the slave?? And sexually repressed my a**!!))

"Well, I'll just have to see if I can't tame this wild beast of a woman. Anyone know where I might find this she-devil?" Daemon inquired.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:10 pm
{What can I say? Whores, rabbits, and gossip all have one thing in common - they breed like bloody hell. biggrin
Mala: Filthy liars! They're only saying that because they are jealous that they aren't the ones sleeping with my husband nearly every night!}

The women all said that she lived in the recently rebuilt town. It was the fanciest looking house. She lived there with her slave and two children.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Kai was outside, playing as usual when he could see a demonic figure heading their way in the distance. "Mom! Dad! There's some weird guy outside with these huge bat wings headed our way!" he called inside.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Mala sat herself up on the couch, looking quite concerned. "Oh damn it, PLEASE don't let it be what I think it is!" she exclaimed, forcing herself to get up and investigate.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:32 pm
"Oh you've got to be KIDDING me...." Van muttered as he came out to see who or what it was.

"Wait, you're the slave and she-devil I've been hearing about? I must admit, your wife's gotten quite the reputation in town. Which means this must be one of the 'demon children'?" Daemon said going to ruffle Kai's hair, but the boy swatted his hand away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:43 pm
"Eh, they're only pissy because their bark is worse than their bite." Mala said, going over and pulling Kai away and hiding him behind her. Briefly, she turned to her son and told him, "Go and protect your sister. We'll be back once everything is settled."

Larai, of course, was in their room - hiding under the bed and reading a book like she usually liked to do. For some odd reason, tight and cramped hiding places were normal haunts for her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:51 pm
Kai just looked up at his mom and nodded before dashing inside and going up to their room, climbing on his bed to look out the window and try to watch what happened.

"So to what do we owe this lovely visit?" Van asked in pure deadpan.

"Well, many of my girls have told me a certain red-headed witch gave them a number of burns and other scars and pointed me here. I suppose I shouldn't even bother with my flirtatious advances, should I?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 pm
Crawling out from under her hiding spot, Larai looked up at Kai and gave a puzzled look. "What's going on, Kai?"

"Not unless you want matching scars." Mala said, crossing her arms and glaring at Daemon. "If you know what's best for you, I suggest you leave us be. Things never turn out in your favor when you go against us."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:04 pm
"I dunno, just some demon guy came that seems to know mom and dad." Kai said looking back at Larai before returning his attention back out the window. "And they didn't sound like they were on good terms either."

"I'd like to point out that you were the one that harmed all my wonderful women. I can't very well let that slide, though vengence was on my to-do list anyway." Daemon said calmly.

"Why did you burn half the female population again?" Van asked Mala with a raised eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Mala then went on to give an elaborate expanation why for each and every individual woman. Most of which were the ones who tried to seduce Van after they were already told 'no'. Others had tried to harm Larai or Kai just to spite her. Some got so fed up with her that they tried to attack. All in all, her method was extreme - even if slightly justified here and there. "...And that's why. You really can't expect me to let them get away with such behavior, now can you?"

Larai stood up and went over to watch from the window as well.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 pm
"Geeze, I didn't realize they tried going after Kai and Larai too. Can't say I disagree then." Van said rather nonchalantly as he folded his arms, wondering when such a nice town became so full of such jealous women.

"Well now I'm just conflicted." Daemon said with a frustrated sigh. "I don't know whether to go after you, or your innocent children."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 pm
Mala's eye twitched after hearing what Jaquel just said. "Van, honey? You mind holding him down for me?" she asked, clearly pissed off with even the mere thought of harming her children.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:28 pm
((I think Jaquel's been demoted to Team Rocket-esque status of easily beaten recurring villain. XD ))

"Not at all." Van said cracking his knuckles as he approached the demon, both men winding up wrestling on the ground trying to hold each other down.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games