Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: (( ))

Raiden smiled warmly at the other soon to be students. “Okay then I think we have enough to play 2 v 2.” She wasn’t entirely sure how to split up the teams, but it would be good to maybe put the ones with the most experience on different teams. “Do you want me to explain the rules to the people who have never played then Caitlin, or would you like to have the honor?” She looked over at the other two now remembering that she had passed by them earlier on the train.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin smiled when Cameron said he would play. She looked around, trying to figure out how this would work. How were they going to play with the cloaks? She thought about taking the off, but it was to cold. Caitlin sighed, chewing her lip. Goals....Where are the goals going to be? We have to make sure the ball didn't go into the Lake or hit the train... She thought looking around. Caitlin sighed, tapping the toe of her shoe on the ground. When Raiden said her name, she snapped back to reality, "First, we need to figure out goals, boundries, and such...I think." She said, normally they were set up already.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Company: Gracie, Hannah, Rose, Cameron, Raiden.
Feelings: Excited, Happy.
Thoughts: Soccer!!!
{(OOC:Shall we use the Qudditch rules to play, or just go through it?)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Viscountess of Vesper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:13 pm
Emma Craw

Emma gave a start and turned to find a strange red head standing next to her. A second of a side long staring passed then she said, "The quantity of my quiet will diminish now, I'm sure. Not sure how that equates to my name, but..."

"It's Emma. A first year as well I expect," she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron stopped himself from scoffing as he realized there might actually be people who have never played before. He looked at Caitlin when she said before explaining rules, they had to figure out where the boundaries would be. "Well, we could use the train to be a net. Nothing should happen if a soccer ball hit it. We just have to make sure it doesn't go into the lake or that forest," he said, pointing to the dark forest.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

“If no one has a problem we could use our cloaks as goal markers, we’ll warm up when we’re playing. I don’t think there’s any way we’re going to be able to set up any kind of barricade to keep the ball out of the forest or lake though. Just be careful,” Raiden explained really just wanting to start the game. She was so excited to play that she was even willing to risk her soccer ball rolling somewhere out of reach. She stopped suddenly remembering that she had forgotten to introduce herself to the other people there, “Oh I’m Raiden by the way! It’s nice to meet you.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick smiled a bit at that statement. Yeah, definitely someone that sounded well-educated. He wondered if she was as eager for the school year to begin, and then realized that he would have to ask before she would say. Now, to get his mouth working. "Well, I think we're all first years here." He looked around a bit. "You're not waiting for anyone but the professor to show up, are you? I think everyone's off the train."

----------------------------------
State: Quiet, though curious
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:41 pm
I follow my dreams,
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin shrugged, "I just don't want to damage the train, then get expelled for it before we even get sorted.." She said. She looked to the forest Cameron pointed to. He had a point, she didn't want to go in there either. Caitlin nodded and looked to Raiden, eager to get started. "Oh, yeah, The rules..Well, You can't touch the ball with your hands, you kick the ball into the goals, if it goes out of the boundaries, you kick it or throw it in. The only time you can really use your hands...Uhm...And, don't push each other very hard. Oh, yes! You can hit it with any of your body except your forearm down." She explained, thinking about it afterward to make sure she covered everything. Caitlin looked at Raiden and Cameron, "That's it, right?"She asked, just to make sure. Hearing Raiden speak, she took her cloak off to reveal the gray sweater underneath. Caitlin shivered slightly at the sudden cold, but set her cloak down as a marker.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Company: Gracie, Hannah, Rose, Cameron, Raiden.
Thoughts: Soccer!!!
{(OOC:Shall we use the Qudditch rules to play, or just go through it?)}

If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:46 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Drae walked over to where Caitlin and Raiden had started setting up a game and said," hey, can I watch?" He didn't want to play because there were so many kids and he didn't want to make a fool of himself. He wasn't at great at soccer he just liked it a lot. Maybe if he practiced...

Mood: Tired
Thoughts: I'll go watch.
What am I doing?: Walking

((Out of character~ ))

Kai Sparrowheart

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Raiden nodded in approval of Caitlin’s description of the game. She couldn’t have said it any better herself. She removed her own cloak and a violent shiver came over her. Oh man it was cold, maybe this wasn’t such a great idea. She tightened her scarf around her neck and rubbed her hands together. “Okay then let’s figure out teams,” Raiden continued.
However, from out of the crowd, Drae approached them. He asked them if he could watch their soccer game and she nodded, “Sure no problem. Are you sure you don’t want to play though? I’m sure we could make it work somehow.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:05 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

" Ummm.... I could play with whichever team is on offense and switch each time the direction changes?" He decided finally. "And I'm Drae by the way, he said to the ore kids.

Mood: excited
Thoughts: Uhhh
What am I doing?: Talking

((Out of character~ ))  

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:06 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Grace shrugged. "ok. Sounds simple." She took of her own cloak, but she wasn't sure where to set it down, since she'd never played before. She looked at Caitlin, holding the cloak up. "Er?" She questioned.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image
[[O.O.C sorry I was gone I had to go to a gun and knife show. I got a cool ninja throwing knife in the shape of a star. I can't remeber what they are called, but can someone fill me in I read some, but I didn't get it all.]]
Hannah jumped up and was ready to move quickly."I love a little game of football[soccer]," she said with a smile. That's when her black kitten Gracy jumped onto her back as she got up. Hannah giggled and petted her wonderful pet and set her down slowly."Gracy I am playing football and you are a kitten so you can not play,"she laughed then put her attention back to her friends.

User Image
Mood--- Excited/Nervous/Bouncy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Ooooo a game of football.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle, Gracie, Caitlin, Cameron and Raiden.
CURRENTLY FEELING // Extremely nervous and uncomfortable
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why does he have to spread misery everywhere he goes?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

When the other girl bumped into her, Adalaide sighed. It was too be expected; most people were tall enough to look right over her head and never know she was there. She turned to Michelle. "I'm just... ah... there, um... there are a lot of people around." She listened in on the conversation about a rude boy, and then looked to see who they were talking about; unsurprisingly, it was Damien. "That's the boy... Damien, from when I was little," she told Michelle. "Although, I think, if he heard you call him rude, he'd want to argue. His parents raised him to have 'impeccable manners.' Or, that's what he always told me. He's... he's not very nice." She was't surprised he was already making enemies; he might have manners, but the way he chose to use them didn't really help his cause. Manners didn't help when you looked down your nose at everyone. And his family certainly thought they had the right to do so. She frowned; she didn't want there to be a scene because of him. It wouldn't do at all for them to all get into trouble before they'd even started the year.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Tobyn, Elizabeth and Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She would dare to question my manners?'

User Image

Damien frowned at the girl attempting to insult his own behavior and defend her own. What kind of a person couldn't just admit when they were wrong? "I am not the one at fault here. You say we were standing here saying nothing, but we were never even given a chance to do so. But, I can see that, until you are given evidence of my good manners, you will insist that I am the one who acted rudely. So, allow me to correct the situation. I am quite sorry if I have offended you. My name is Damien Warren Edgeworth. I wish I could say it was a pleasure to meet you, but as of yet, it has not been so. I would very much like it if you would correct this error. And I do apologize if I have been a... what was the word? Prat." He bowed slightly, inclining his head to the two girls. There. That was certainly diplomatic enough, as his father had taught him to act in such situation. He might have been a little colder than called for, and perhaps chastised them a bit more than he should have, but he was only eleven, after all. And, as much as his mother had tried to beat it out of him, he did have something of a temper. All things considered, it was a good thing that he was't yelling at anyone.

(( OOC: ))
Afternoon, everyone. So, I'm sorry if I don't have the people Ada is with right, I just went off of what I saw on other people's posts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 pm
Marina Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Thoughts:Geez...
Friends: Elizabeth
Mood: Shocked

Marina stared at him. He was so.... Cold. But he seemed sort of apologetic. Sort of being the key words there. "I'm Marina Aldred. It's a not pleasure to meet you too." She allowed a wry grin. "Sorry for going crazy on you. I tend to overreact." She had the feeling that she did NOT want to get on his bad side. Ever.

With Elizabeth, Damien, and Tobyn.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:11 pm
I follow my dreams,
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin nodded, rubbing her arms to stay warm. When Gracie asked where to put the cloak, she pointed across from hers. She brushed her skirt off, shaking from the cold again. Caitlin sighed, bending her legs to stretch. She looked around for the professor, just to make sure they had time. Caitlin nodded to herself, No Professor, More time... She thought happily. She rubbed her hands together, she could feel excitment bubble up in her again. She looked at Raiden, expecting her to drop the ball so she could juggle it with her feet.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Company: Gracie, Hannah, Rose, Cameron, Ada, Raiden.
Thoughts: Why'd I take my cloak off?
{(OOC:Sorry for late reply, I'm watching Harry Potter..XD)}

If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games