Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony gave her a sad look. "Ash was the one who took the majority of the poison out. She was blind for weeks Lizzy, and you know how Ash is with the darkness. She kept me company as much as she could while I was in that coma." She told her.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:03 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy looked at Harmony doubtfully for a moment, but then remembered how Harmony's eyes had shifted to gray with green flecks, and had to believe it. "Ash... That was beyond amazing of her. We'll have to find some way to thank her when we get home." Lizzy looked at Jorden curiously. "So, how do we get to the castle?"

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:10 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden smiled at Lizzy, winked, and scooped his sister into his arms. "The same way we dragons get anywhere, Lizzy. We'll fly. And don't worry. I'll carry Harmony, and I'm sure that Melina or Tobias would gladly give you a lift. We should go now, though, while it's dark and the guards are half-asleep. I don't want Father to know I'm there. So I'll have to sneak in."

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:21 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi walked down the stairs with Tobias and Melina, still thanking them for saving Harmony from Sahiel when he heard the others talking downstairs. He walked over to Lizzy and Harmony in three strides and crossed his arms over his chest. "Out of the question. I almost lost you already Harmony, and I don't think I have it in me to lose a second child. And as for you Lizzy. How dare you assume that only you Dragons and an Angelic can just take off with out your dear old Dad? If we have to go into a suicide mission, I'm coming too. I want the pleasure of grounding you both right before we die." He told them with a small smirk on his face.

He looked at the two Dragons that had protected Harmony and they nodded. "I can carry Chibi, your Highness. Lina can take Lizzy. Don't worry, we can keep the Prince and your father from doing something stupid. This one looks like he is ready to just walk over and glare someone to death." Chibi heard Tobias say and stuck his tongue out at the much younger Dragon.

"So, it's settled. Let's go then kiddies. We have a hot date with Lady Death tonight and I want to look my best. Lizzy, do I have something in my teeth?" He asked and raised his hackles to her, letting her look at his very strong and deadly teeth for food.

{What do you think I am?! CRAZY?! Oh, wait... I guess I am...}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy giggled at Chibi's antics and went over to Melina. "Nope, you're good." She took Melina's hand and walked outside, casting her gaze about until she saw the lights of the castle, many miles away. "Are you sure we'll be able to get there before morning?"

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:34 am
Melina Neitali

User Image

When the land speaks...

Melina giggled at her question and easily scooped Lizzy into her arms as if she was a small child. "Don't worry about it. Dragons can fly very fast Lizzy, we'll be there in a few minutes. Ten if we get into an accident, die, and have to come back to life." She laughed at her on words before adding, "I think I've been around your father too long. I'm becoming as goofy as him."

Lina felt a small brush rise in her cheeks. It was true that she and Chibi were spending time together, but it was more for the Princess's sake. Even so, she couldn't help but like him. He was cute and funny and she could understand how it felt to lose someone that you loved. Her twin was the only person she felt she could talk to and when Amara died, it felt like her soul had been killed too. She never could forgive the King for allowing her to die on top of taking her for his harem.

...You answer or it gets pissed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden and the other dragons touched down, silent as mice, in the courtyard of the palace. He turned and spoke to the others, not setting Harmony down. "Okay. Melina, Tobias, I'm sure you know a secret way into the castle where you won't be discovered. Melina, you can take Lizzy to Harmony's room; she'll be there in a few minutes. Tobias, hide Chibi nearby, we might need his help if Father gets... testy. With any luck at all, he won't be a problem."

He smiled down at his sister and began walking toward the gates once the others had taken off once again. "You and I, Princess, will be using the front doors, like the royalty we are." When the guards saw the Prince and Princess coming their way, they cleared the path and passed the information along to Shadow.

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:52 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow was feeling extremely annoyed and unsatisfied, thanks to his upstart fiance and that rebellious slave. He was sitting on his throne, brooding and plotting how he would break them both, when a guard informed him that Harmony was back and heading toward the throne room. He stood as she came in... In the arms of his son.

"Jorden! My, this is a surprise," he said silkily, putting on a smile for his children. "Harmony, dear, so good to see you again." Behind his semi-sarcastic tone, when he spoke to Harmony, there was real caring and remorse. "You'll be glad to know that Sahiel is waiting, blind and frightened, in the dungeon for you to deliver your punishment. You are his executioner, to kill him how and when you see fit, since his injustice was against you more than anyone else."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:13 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony glared at the man as he sat in his throne, not even caring about his genuine concern about her. At this point, it was far too late. "Gee, thanks 'Daddy dearest'. Where the ******** were you when he drugged me? When were you when I was dying? Come to think of it, where were you when he was ******** trying to RAPE ME?! How dare you even show love and concern to me now? You let him do this to me Ryuu." She shakily got out of Jorden's arms and swayed as she stood, brushing off his hand on her left shoulder as she stumbled closer, ripping off her shirt and panting as she stood on weak legs and one of Lina's spare bras and pants, exposing the wounds to her father.

She gave him a look of pure hate and rage, her eyes a deadly red. "You see this Ryuu? This is what I got while in my own room, on my own bed, in YOUR ******** palace! Where the ******** were you when this was happening to me?! Where were you when Tobi had to save me?! Were you hurting Aunt Sirrah and those poor women? I'll bet you were. I'll bet my wings that you were doing exactly what Sahiel did to me. Oh, but I forgot. You like to put pretty words and lies over it so you don't feel like the monster you really are. You like to say that you are just the King and so it's your right. Well ******** you, and ******** your false right! You killed Amara, you raped hundreds of women, and you let that.... animal try to rape me! Each and every one of these scars and each and every drop of blood of mine that he spilt is as much on your hands as his! You are not a father of mine! I try to help people, and you only hurt them! Go to hell Shadow Knight Ryuu. Go to hell and take your damned ego with you. May you both die in pain." She bellowed at him before turning and storming out of the room, waiting until she was out of the doors and in a dark hallway back to her chambers before collapsing into a wall and panting, her legs almost completely spent from standing on her own for so long.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:22 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden watched, his expression a strange mix of shock and approval, as Harmony ranted at their father. He turned to follow her as she stormed from the room, but turned back to put in his two cents. "I second every word she just said, Father. And, just so you know, just in case you try to control her again, I'll be watching. I'm going to protect her this time, Father. If I so much as smell a plot, I will kill you myself. You've done enough harm to this family to last a lifetime."

He spat on Shadow's shoes and left the room to look for Harmony. He found her slouched against a wall and picked her back up gently. "Come on, Harmony. Let's get you to Lizzy. I don't think Father will be giving you any trouble at all now."

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

After seeing his daughter's wounds, he could only stand there, staring at her in horror. Shadow absorbed her words like blows, wincing slightly with each statement, watching as she left the room in anger. Jorden's words were nowhere near as harsh, but they hurt him too. He realized for the first time that nobody respected him. Nobody loved him.

'Can you blame them? You've made their lives hell! Even your fiance hates you, because you are a thousand times worse than Sahiel.' Shadow growled and fled to his room, bidding the voice in his head to be silent. He knew he needed to apologize to Harmony, and Jorden, but his pride would not allow it. And besides, he couldn't stand being around anyone at the moment... He could barely stand being around himself.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:37 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

With her guidance, Jorden got Harmony to her room, which had been cleaned. Melina was nowhere in sight, but he could smell Lizzy in the closet. He stifled a laugh and set Harmony down carefully. "Well, I'll be just outside, Harmony. Let me know if you need anything, okay?" He left the room quickly and placed himself right in front of the door. No one would get in without his knowledge. Not this time.

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:46 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony looked around and saw Lina on the balcony, watching everything with the look of a predator. She sniffed and smelled Lizzy in the closet, and tried her damnedest not to laugh. "Lizzy? Lizzy, it's okay. You can come out of the closet now. It's okay watashi no ai, I won't judge you." she said in a teasing tone before her eyes shifted to a turquoise and aqua with gold flecks. "But I might come in after you if you don't come out."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy hadn't known that her lover was nearby. She'd just heard someone coming and panicked, hiding in the closest available place; the closet. She waited there, heart pounding with fear, until she heard Jorden's muffled voice, and then Harmony's, closer and clearer.

She giggled with relief and blushed at Harmony's words. "So come in after me," she invited teasingly.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:56 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony grinned and stood slowly, trying to keep her pain to a minimum as she walked over to the closet and opened the door. She grinned at her girlfriend inside and her eyes shifted to aqua-crystal with gold flecks as she looked at her. She carefully climbed inside as well and closed the door behind her, pulling Lizzy against her gently as she kissed her. "If you are in the closet, I will. Every time." Harmony told her softly as she slid her hands up Lizzy's shirt and ran her fingers along her bare stomach.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games