Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:43 pm
"Well, what's at least of record is that you deal in information selling and have ties with Helmshire, the rebels, as well as criminal organizations within Diethelm, you've also escaped arrest many times, you're somehow affiliated with the group responsible for hacking government files, and you're directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of Diethelmian officers. That's what you did that was 'soooooo bad'" 'David' replied. He didn't mention the breakout of the interrogation camp she made because although reports confirmed that it was her, that information was being kept private by officials. Damien didn't want to blow his cover.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:46 pm
"Oh... I suppose that makes me so awful." She said, melodramatically. "And how would pretty little me die?" She asked, sliding her hand down the side of his face and pushing his hair behind his ear.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:49 pm
"Well, you'll probably be hanged, shot, or sent to an execution camp where I don't know what happens. I've never been there...other than the prisoners get executed of course" 'David' replied. The fact that he's never been there was true.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 pm
"Well... that's not a pretty image. Not pretty at all." She replied dully. 'apparently he's not drunk enough.' She said, and tapped the table twice. The bartender came by and refilled Damien's drink before tending to someone else. "But I suppose it could be worse, don't you agree."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:08 pm
"Possibly. Of course, I am not able to decide your fate. That is up to the officials. Even if I wanted to spare you, I wouldn't be able to. I know I'm related to some of the top officials in government, but if the Absolute Leader found out that I was putting personal issues before the good of the country, I'd be dealt with personally" 'David' said. He then smelled his drink. "Hmm. This is a little strong. What did you get me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:14 pm
"It's a refill." She replied. "It's probably just you. People tend to be more sensitive to things like smell and touch after a glass. Would you prefer something fruity instead?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:25 pm
"Hmm. I'll have another drink. I'll take it slowly this time. I think that's what happened last time. I chugged it too quickly" 'David' said, then drank about a fifth of the drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 pm
"Alright then." Shadow replied with a giggle. "Just take your time. I mean, we do have all night, unless there is someone else you're planning to meet."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 pm
"Well I was going to visit my friend later, but he probably won't want to see me hammered. They may not even let me in the military hospital" 'David' chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 pm
"I see. It would be awful if they did." Shadow replied. "What's his name anyway? That friend of yours."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:00 pm
'David' told Shadow that it was the person whom Jian goes by the alias of. "You met him in the club the other night. He wasn't a bad fellow, was he? It's too bad that Dietrich Blackrose had to ruin the moment before we all got to know each other. Oh yeah, and that crazy guy that had information on you didn't help much either" he said.

((I totally forget the alias that Jian uses.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 pm
((Jacob maybe? I donno...))

"You mean the guy who got shot?" Shadow replied. "Why on earth would they put him back on the battlefield if he was wounded? He should be out of combat for a month at least until the wound heals up. Besides, that bullet could have been lined with lead or mercury. If that's not removed, who knows what effects it would have on his body and brain. Well, at least I'm glad he's getting proper care now."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 pm
"Yeah, well he insisted on returning. He's a little stubborn as well. They put him in back, but he disobeyed and went out to the front. Now he's got another injury and I think this time they're going to keep him away for good, even if he protests. He may also be demoted for disobeying orders" 'David' commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm
"I see. I'm surprised. He really didn't seem like the type who would rush and get himself killed." Shadow replied. "But I wouldn't worry too much about him. He's in good care."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:44 am
"Well, we'll have to wait for the next chapter. Maybe if you're good. We'll tell you more. But for now, I gotta go drink with mah buddies so these guys in the communication department are going to watch you. Oh, and it only takes the push of a button to put your room on lock down so don't try anything funny" Zil said, getting out of his chair as the night shift communications team members filled in for him. Zil was then informed by one of the rebels that everything they needed for the Mt. Angelo trip was in order. He frowned, "What? We have to go so soon?" The redheaded man stretched his arms upwards, yawning and said, "Okay. The day after tomorrow maybe. I'm going to bed!" He went back to his room to read up on more reports and information.

Monica shifted her view over to Damien after he smacked her rear. She looked disgusted and repulsed by it as her 'date' tried to calm her down when she dropped her purse only to pick it up along with the note. He recognized her? No way! Therefore, the secret police in charge of cosmetics did a pretty bad job. Someone was going to be punished. No one was supposed to know it was her. She appeared to shake her head, probably asking for drinks as she reached for his hand, passing the note to him and he got up to 'get drinks' for the both of them, giving the note along with his 'tip' to the barkeeper. Monica drank only a few sips of anything, monitoring if the substance had any strange effects and stopped immediately if it were the case. Liquor was a good prop, though.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games