Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:46 pm

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven dodged the punch and grabbed Esther's wrist, ignoring the pain that shot through her hand from the flames. She pulled the teen's arm so she had to turn and her arm was pinned behind her. "You're doing well, Esther, but all that fire must be wearing on your reserves. Try fighting without it for a moment."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

((@Roses: I think the demon Shining's talking about is the one the Titans are gonna be fighting later, Trigon.
@Shining: Am I right about that?))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:32 pm

(Yea.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Salvador felt as though Alex saw through him. He felt like his guard was breached. Did she know what he really did? Maybe she was just joking. Salvador looked about the restaurant once more, The couple from before had left. They weren't important but Salvador did feel a bit curious about where they went. Perhaps a love hotel. the two of them looked like they were getting each other in the mood. Salvador then looked back to Alex.

After a moment of silence, the two's food arrive, the sushi and egg rolls at least. Alex appeared to quite happy with her food. Salvador simply looked at the eel and laughed. "No thanks. Not a fan of slimy eel." Instead he took a bite of his eggrolls and remained silent.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Esther grunted but let her flames die down before twisting out of the hold clumsily and aiming a kick at Raven.

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Raven dodged the kick and slid to a crouch, sweeping her leg out and around while Esther was still off balance from her kick.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:36 pm

((bump))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 pm

((Sorry, my job on the weekend really kicks me in the butt and then grabs a hold of my neck in an attempt to keep me from falling down from it.))

Esther squeaked as she fell back, but she still had her fighting spirit. She rolled herself up and lunged at Raven in a tackle.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Raven 'ported away, disappearing just before Esther would have caught her. She reappeared where the girl had leapt from. "All right. I've gotten a good gauge of your abilities."

(('Sokay.))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:09 pm

((Hey, so, I know this has nothing to do with this rp, but would anybody be interested in joining a Dr. Horrible rp? If so, please check out this link: Dr. Horrible: Evil on the Rise Thank you.))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Esther blew a puff of air to get some hair out of her face before getting up and saying, "That's cool."

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Draco wrapped an arm around Esther and smiled. "You alright, Fireflower? You were doin' good out there." He kissed the top of her head and kept his arm around her, then nodded to Raven. "So, I take it there's a bunch of work we gotta do?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:09 pm

"Thanks," Esther said, smiling despite a little shiver that went down her spine.

Raining Eri

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Tyler at Draco and Esther seeing them together he turned his head and he saw outside it was getting dark. "I would like to go next if its not to late." for some reason he feels like fighting after seeing the two so close.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Raven glanced out the window. "I suppose you could. The only problem is that I can't gauge the abilities you gain from your suit without it. Only your natural talents."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

"It won't matter, I refuse to be helpless without my suit. And at this moment I don't even know what my suit will be capable of" Tyler said as he got into a fighting stance. He knew a bit of martial arts since he was trying to join the police force after his schooling and he also had a trick or two of his own.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games