Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 pm
Ophelia kissed Balthazar on the cheek before letting him go off to do what he needed to. In the meantime she took Kaistern's hand and let him towards their chambers, where she would wait for Balthazar until he was ready. Resting her head on Kaistern's shoulder as they walked, she asked, "How do you think things will be like once it's born?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 pm
"I don't know." Balthazar said simply as he stroked her hand with his thumb. "I imagine the castle will seem much more cheery though." he said with a warm smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 pm
Ophelia nodded slightly in agreement. "Yes, it will be. Our baby will grow up to do wonderful things, I just know it. I also know that anyone who would ever mess with him or her will meet a horrible, bitter demise worse than any I have ever brought about before," All said with a cheerful, pleasant tone of voice. Protective!Yanderes are scary.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 am
"For once I can wholeheartedly agree with your murder plots." Kaistern said with a laugh. He may not have liked the wanton slaughter of others for petty reasons, but you do NOT mess with the demon king's baby.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 am
"I'm looking forward to the first time we get to see our little baby's face." Ophelia then said in an excitable manner, completely dropping the subject of violence for the moment being.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 pm
((So, play the new Homestuck update yet? owo))

"Me too." Upon opening the door to their room, he closed it behind them before gently pulling Ophelia to the bed with, just sitting on the edge for a moment while sitting Ophelia on his lap. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "I wonder what it'll look like. Human, demon, and now maybe a bit of spriggan in there...Not that it will matter what race it is, of course." he said while reaching around to gently rub her belly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm
{Playing it now. At Aranea's exposition stand.}

"I can hardly wait to find out~" Ophelia honestly couldn't imagine how their child would end up looking. It didn't matter what race it ended up as, like Kaistern said, but it was a fun thought to ponder nevertheless. After a little bit of thought she said seemingly out of nowhere, "I hope it'll have your kindness when it gets older."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm
((Ah, did you find the hidden Hussie to follow you around? xD And seriously. Meulin. MADE OF CUTE.))

"It'll have a pair of loving parents, and Balthazar for an uncle. You two may have your violent streaks, but you tend to aim it only at people who deserve it. At least most of the time...My point is, this castle's not how it was when my parents were alive. They'll grow up perfectly, I'm sure of it." Kaistern gave her a kiss on the cheek when Balthazar slipped into the room, once again clad only in a towel.

"I'm starting to regret not telling you to just come with me. Hopefully the shrinkage dies down soon."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 pm
{Sadly not. I saw yellow eyes in the bushes, but that was it. T-T Yeah, Meulin's adorable. Even her name is chalked full of absolutely cute.}

"You're right, Kaistern." Ophelia muttured as she lightly leaned her head against his. Once Balthazar came in, though, she couldn't help but flash him a smile and a chuckle at his comment. "Believe me, it will."

{Also, I found Mituna's dialogue hard to read at times. I'm also somehow shocked to find out that Eridan's ancestor is an even bigger manipulative douche than he was!}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 pm
((That first staircase in the first area, where you first meet Cronus? (I dunno, I like him for some reason ^_^) Well if you head down a bit from the bottom of the stairs and go left, there's a path hidden amongst the trees. There's a chest at the end of the path that you can only open as Cronus, who you can play as if you be Mituna and then talk to him. But yeah. I think the fandom has unanimously declared Mituna to have the hardest to read quirk yet. He continues to make me, a Sollux fan, weep.))

"How's the baby?" Balthazar asked with a smile as he shut the door behind him with his foot before crouching down in front of the couple so he was at eye level with her belly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm
{I'm not saying that I don't like him. I find him amusing. I'm just saying that Hussie continues to shock and impress me. XD

I'll look out for that next time. Thanks for the tip!}

"Rather lively. It kicks around often these days." Ophelia answered with a grin and no small amount of pride.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 pm
((Huh. I just realized I have new favorite trolls. *reimagines hypothetical scenario of favorite troll protecting you from patron troll* You know...just having Tavros trying to kill me was hilarious enough. Karkat or Sollux protecting me from him, nothing special there. Meulin filling the role now? She'd probably glomp the poor guy to death or something, or scare him away with all her shipping talk and what not. Now Cronus protecting me? Oh god, he'd probably try to rape the poor guy! rofl ))

Balthazar sat down beside them and pulled them into a hug. "See? This is the kind of stuff you miss out on when you have your nose glued to paperwork." he said resting his chin on Ophelia's other shoulder.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 pm
{That's....a hilarious mental image, actually. XD Poor Tavros!}

"I get it. I'll try to be a little less focused on work." Ophelia gave a small pout, despite refusing to move even an inch aside from wrapping an arm around each male. (Or in Kaistern's case, resting one hand atop his as he felt her stomach.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:50 pm
"Good." Balthazar gave her a small kiss on the cheek before pulling the both of them back onto the bed. "Because I think you've had a distinct lack of snuggle in your life as of late." he said nudging over to gently pull Ophelia between the two males.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm
"It would have made a much better arguement if you'd said that first." Ophelia joked in reply.

{Also, is it just me or did Hussie totes do a total shiptease for Karkat x Terezi shippers with that update?}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff