Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:23 pm
Luna let out a muffled squeal as she turned a dark red. After he had left she quickly climbed out the window and headed back home, hoping she wouldn't get into trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 pm
Liam stepped out the door and came face to face with one of the Elders, he looked at him sternly, Liam could only glare back, he turned and headed down the hall, Liam followed behind slowly.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 pm
((I hope snuggs gets on soon! >.< ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 pm
[~seriously! Should I just post some filler stuff? I could rite out what Liam had the pirates do c:]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:40 pm
((Be my guest. Write to your hearts content!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:10 am
The elder walked down a flit of stone stairs, which led to a large door with a seal on it, the elder placed his palm against the door, the door began to hum a strange eerie tune. The elder took a step back as the door began to rumble, it started moving on its own, sliding into the floor until it was completely out of the way.

"come along."

The elder stepped inside, Liam was hesitant but he followed. Liam stared at the walls that were covered with strange paintings. He couldn't understand the writing that was on it, the painting were as difficult to make out, all but one. It was a mural of the world, all the continents surrounded one mass of land, Liam could see that it was Norra.
Finally the hallway led to a large room, it seemed empty, but, high above where Liam stood were 6 elderly men, they each sat upon a stone pillar, each of them stared down at Liam.

"Liam, you do not know why we called you to this meeting, and I know it seems strange but the subject today is of crucialimportance..."

"Liam, with heavy hearts we regret to inform you that your father has died. His ship was attacked by heavily armed ships, his fleet stood no chance, there were no survivors..."

Liams eyes went wide, so the captain had finished the mission after all...

"We have organized a moot, we will take into consideration whether you are prepared to lead this country or not...in the meantime we will allow you to grieve..."

"We are preparing for your fathers funeral, please be ready for then. That will be all."

Liam nodded and turned, he walked out of the room and down the hall.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:19 am
((*whistles* Too bad Luna just left... >.< ... so is Liam sad?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 am
[~oop, sorry, had to draw something real quick.
YOU'LL SEE >.>]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 am
((Ok Ok.... *waits impatiently* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:42 am
[~I'm gonna wait till Snuggs post to pst more >.>]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:47 am
(( *nods* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:02 pm
(( Sorry!! Busy few days o.o what do you need me to do? ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:07 pm
((Eviz needs you to distract John so Eviz can go and see Hector while she's sleeping))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:19 pm
(( Ok. Really random fitting in post coming up heart ))

Farah Stalked around the halls below deck in search of Hectors body guard. Exactly why she had decided to help out that strange man, Eviz if she remembered his name correctly, to sneak into the Lord Ander's bedroom was beyond her. though the story may have made a lot more sense is the Hannon woman knew that the 'Lord' was more of a Lady.

John had already seems closed to snapping over their last encounter and even though she could fight Farah didn't like looking for trouble (or opponents) that were nearly 3 times her hight and size.

There was also the small problem of drawing him away from his post. She had no idea what the bloody hell she was going to use as an excuse.

With the rest of the halls checked there was only one place left that Hectors loyal guard dog could be and swallowing a slight tinge of apprehension Farah made her way to Hectors room, praying to her native gods that this frankly scary man wouldn't break her neck for it.

Sure enough there he was, standing like a carven statue outside the Lords door watchful and alert. 'This man can not be fully human! look at the size of him!'. Clearing her throat to get his attention Farah gave a mocking small salute "captain of the guard tonight I see?"

(( Edited~))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:21 pm
((sitting outside her door, guarding it.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games