Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:11 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

If I remember I'll look them up. And oh my god, that dress is so pretty! For me, I imagine one that may drag on the floor just a little bit, or just barely touch it, and it's kind of got a poofy bottom, it's very elegant and pretty with cute little designs and the such, I'm not sure yet if I want strapless or one with short sleeves that hang off the shoulders; I'm leaning more toward the latter. But knowing me I'll spend hours looking until I find one too beautiful to ignore even though it'll look nothing like how I imagine it. xD
      I would be incredibly hard to things involving animals, children, or anything that was extremely unjust or nonsensical. There's probably other things that can be added to that list that I can't think of off the top of my head too.
      I'm doing a lot too so don't worry about it. xD You better get an A on that assignment missy. >c Lmao. What's the assignment you got this time? Oh, and what grade did you get for the doll one?

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:53 am
Clasela

I think they're going to try to make Towns 2 pretty cute for us. xD I mean the house designs already look pretty cute to me haha.
Ah man that sounds pretty bad. I wouldn't be able to do that. xD I need a lot of time and a long break in between haha.
Yeah, I didn't get any sleep, it's almost six in the morning already. ; w; I'm only staying up since my son isn't here for the week, and my boyfriend, his brother and brother's girlfriend want to play Minecraft together. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:09 am
Yokies

User Image

They do! I can't choose which one I want, though I've slightly fallen for the cottage with the garden and fence out front. I hope new towns means new furniture! :o
It's crazy. I'm only so many months in and I'm starting to get annoyed with it. But it'll perk up when I start the next units. Persuasive writing and creativity and art, here I come... In 25 days!
Oh dear... Where's your little boy? It's 10pm here and I'm about to start to finish my assignment. I need some caffeine! D: Haha, how's everything going with them now?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:14 am
Broken Heart Production

User Image

I'm in love with it. <3 That would be pretty. I spent hours of internet searching, but it depends how I feel in... Hmm... Four or Five years. I keep coming back to look at this one though, that's a good sign, right?
I agree, I could add a whole truck load of things that would make me a snuff. But I'm half asleep. Time for a caffeine boost, now.
But I don't get A's... Not anymore. I have to mark-up and proofread a hardcopy, using those <********> mark-up symbols that hate me.
That was just a class thing, non-gradable at the moment. They add up all of our class thingies at the end of the unit.

User Image

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:16 am
Clasela

Who knows, we might be getting a housing update. o: I don't believe we've had one since October, so we're due for one. xD
It's easy to get annoyed of something like that, starting something new will probably be refreshing and get you back into the ring of things.
He's with my boyfriend's parents. They wanted to keep him for the week, so we let them. We decided to stop playing at like 6:30, I still can't sleep though, unlike everyone else. ; A; I'd like a soda myself, actually. XD;

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:37 am
Yokies

User Image

Oh I do hope so. I'd love to see new furniture and appliances. It would encourage more people to decorate their houses.
That's what I'm looking forward to. New topics and hopefully a new tutor who gives better feedback. xD
Aw, that's lovely. Haha, wow, no wonder you've been sleeping in till noon. I helped myself to a coke and then I
realised it's not due to be mailed until Monday and I was like, "Noooo!" I'm super hyped up right now~ *o*

User Image

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:09 pm
Clasela

It would, houses get so much neglect mainly because there aren't any updates. The other reasons include the fact that Towns 1 was falling apart and there was really no incentive to go there. Now with Towns 2, maybe it'll be different. c:
That would be helpful to say the least haha. You'll probably like it more having a new tutor who actually answers you. xD
Oh yeah, I wouldn't be sleeping in that late if he were here. ; w; It's really not due? xD Aw.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:26 pm
Yokies

User Image

It would be nice if it was. I've already planted my house >.< And I have a few friends as neighbours, it's nice.
Haha, yes, instead of "I like how you used that word." It's one bloody word, what about the rest of it? D:
Nope, children are like animals, awake at the first sign of light. Not until Monday, so I can relax today and do Gaia stuff. xD

User Image

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:08 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Well if you keep looking at it that means you probably really like it. x3
      Agreed. x3 I just woke up like a little less than two hours ago, lmao, so I've got plenty of energy.
      What's a mark-up thingie? o.o And don't beat yourself up too bad over it; all that matters is that you pass!
      Oh, I hate things like that, why wait to gather everything up to have to do it all in one night to grade? And also leave the students unknowing of where they are so they don't know if they can slack or not. Lmao.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:42 pm
Broken Heart Production

User Image

I think it does. I haven't looked at another one since~ Man, my dog has bad gas right now! And she's sitting under my desk. gonk
It's basically editing on hardcopies. You have to use these "special" symbols to point them out and you also have margin symbols. I hope I pass, I don't want to do this unit again.
I know, but I suppose if we get positive feedback from other students we must be doing okay.

User Image

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:50 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Then you must be absolutely in love with that dress. x3
      Aww, that's cute. xD Luckily my sense of smell is one of my lower senses, so I can even smell things like a skunk and not be bothered; rotting food and stuff though makes me nearly throw up. xD
      Oh, that sounds annoying like citing a source or whatever; I can't tell you how many things I nearly failed or did fail because I have no idea how to cite a source no matter how many times it's explained. ._.
      Yeah, you'll probably pass then. x3 Is it, like, fun to be in college?

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:23 pm
Clasela

That sounded funny. xD Planting your house haha. Makes it sound like a flower or something.
Omg I really hated that. xD One of my teachers did that all the time. Like OOOO NICE WORD and I'd be like.. yeah? There are two whole other pages. ; ~;
That's how my son has been right now haha. He'll wake up and start calling me from his bed and I'll be like YES I'M UP. Yay Gaia stuff. 8D

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:45 pm
Broken Heart Production

User Image

You're very lucky indeed. My nose is my best sense. Which is awful when I'M the one stuck cleaning up the dog poo when she has an accident!
Personally, I still don't understand how to cite a source, but I try even though it doesn't look right. xD
Yeah and no. I'm in university, though. But I've heard college is just as strict and hard. The workload gets boring
and farewell social life, but when you study something you love, you know it'll be worth it in the end. ^o^

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm
Yokies

User Image

Lolol. I wish Gaia had gardens. I remember reading about towns 2 and someone mentioned planting the flowers we find in towns. That would be awesome! 3nodding
I know! It's like, who cares about that word, what about the other two-hundred? D: 23 days and I'm free from him, I hope.
Aw, that's so adorable~ <3 When my dog sees me move, she pounces onto me trying to get me up to play. xD

User Image

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:14 am
Clasela

That would be pretty awesome. o: It would make up for the fact that they kind of closed down that Garden game on Facebook.
I hope you are. You need a new tutor that will actually help you get better, not just take the work and either go "meh", "ooh that word" or not answer at all. D<
When I lay down while I'm playing with him he'll tell me "nigh-night" and lay down next to me. xD

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff