Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Jacki Jinx

Fluffy Elocutionist

8,850 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:45 pm
Hi. I'm Jacki, I'm a jinx, and I tend to be emo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:47 pm
Name biggrin avid

Age 16

Been on Gaia since: 03/03/2004  

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hawk_McKrakken

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:10 pm
Hallo Freunde. Name's Jay... or Lëon... or Hawk... or Eckhart. Whichever you wish to choose. I be almost 18 years of age and live in California.

Lessee... I enjoy learning other languages, especially Germanic ones... reading and writing my own stories... drawing (mostly anime)... playing videogames... listening to awesome music *cough*RAMMSTEIN*cough*...

And I enjoy spending time with my friends, especially my beloved girlfriend, Amber, and my best buddy, Slippy. Currently Slippy, I, and a couple other friends are starting a rock group, in which I am the bassist. (Not gonna tell ya what the band name is 'cause it might be stolen before we can get a copyright. ninja )

An' I'd like to give a shoutout to one of my most favorite foods, TOP RAMEN! WORD!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:51 pm
Hello.

Forgot who invited me (>_<), but anyway, I'm here.

The only other thing I have to say is that shoyu ramen is good. Just... don't eat too much of it or you'll get sick of it. sweatdrop  

Kaytoo

Lady Courtney

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:21 pm
Hey, my name's Courtney, as you may be able to tell. I'm 15, from Ontario and a complete nerd. Well, not complete I suppose but I do like to read more than most people I've met. I love fantasy and historical fiction books and my guilty pleasures are a bunch of Harry Potter fanfics.
I listen to country music (yes throw things at me as much as you want, I'll never completely change my taste in music biggrin ). Actually I go through phases in music, my most recent has been leaning towards Hawk Nelson, a Christian Punk Rock group from Peterborough (near my town).
I'm going into grade 10 in the fall and I actually can't wait, I'm already kinda bored by the summer and I want to see my all friends again.
I guess I'll stop typing now, but PM me if you wanna chat 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:33 pm
-=waves=-

Hello! I'm Kelsey, I'm a literate 16-year-old. I am quite a unique teenager as I'd rather listen to Dinsey soundtracks than Hip-Hop or Rock and I'd rather see a Broadway Show than a concert. xD. Er... I'm quite different online than IRL, probably because I have a self-confidence issue that doesn't seem to exist on the internet.

I guess that's about it.

-=salutes=-

JenetteBlack

19LadyMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:35 pm
Just to clear the record, my sister and I own this account but she has relinquished it it to me.

I recieved an invitation to this guild and was very excited. But I wonder, why was I chosen? Anyways, I hope to be an active and fulfilled member.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:21 pm
this is the second random topic guild i've joined. i wonder what that says about me . . .

anyway, i go by Blue or Lutra, whichever. i an a dragon nut and lycanthrope wannabe. i tend to ramble so feel free to skim my long posts. now i must ask, how on earth did i get here?

blue_lutra

Elphie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:09 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Jackie (aka Elphie-chan, or simply Elphie). I'm 16 years old (17 in a little more than a month) and I'm gonna be a senior in high school this September. I love lots of stuff, like anime, sports, shopping... but I really love my music. I can't go a day without it. I listen to almost everything... from Broadway to metal to oldies. My favorite is rock. I also love singing. I'm going into my 6th year of chorus in my school. So if you think you wanna get to know me more, just drop me a PM or a comment. I'll be sure to respond. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:03 pm
I just got invited. I'm not sure how as I don't post anywhere usually. I'm just glad to be aboard. I've been looking for a community of nice members for a while. And this guild looks very nice already. Looking forward to being here!

heart  

Fiddley

Devi Darkside

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:53 am
I go by the name of Aeoess, I am male (In real life I am a transvestite), and I am 19. (If you don't include pastlives)

I am a monotheist (That means I believe in one god), I believe in Heaven, Hell, reincarnation, and spirits of all kinds. I have no religion, I just have a God to talk to, and to listen to as well.

In my free time I enjoy studying the theories and ideas of death and the afterlife, along with the supernatual, I also enjoy playing video games, listening to and creating music, drawing (My drawings and my comics are on Aeoess.Deviantart.com), and exploring the environment I currently live in.

I listen to rock, classical, jazz, and anything else that sounds good to me. I don't listen to most rap (The only rap that is good is when the beats keeps changing and the rapper isn't some idiot claiming to be a ganster), pop, country or emo (I seriously hope that emo dies in a wrose way than disco did...). My favorite bands are: The Misfits, Dead Kennedys, Pink Floyd, Zeromancer, Murderdolls, Gwar, Bad Religion, The Distillers, System Of A Down, and Children of Bodom.

I am the captain (More like a forum God..) of "The Guild of Debate and Diversity", and I am very opinionated, but at the same time I am usually quite respectful towards opposing points of view.

All the info you may care to hear about is on my profile.

-----------------------------------------------
I would fix the weird links but I typed this pretty early in the morning (This little edit was typed at 3:16 AM pacific time..), so it'll just have to stay that way for now. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:10 am
Hello, why i am duchessa!! heart
I'm a 14 year old girl stare  

Duchessa

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stingdragon

Shirtless Autobiographer

8,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:57 am
Hello.

I´m Sara. 19 years old. And I just got invited to this guild. Why?
or...
Why not?

I draw alot and plays alot of video games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:55 am
Hi, my name is Andrea, I'm 21. Just joined a couple of days ago, I thought I look for some friends.This guild is quite intriguing so I joined.Why not? mrgreen  

LillieRose

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:48 pm
burning_eyes Hey hey hey. I am called Dream Dancer, Shadow, Assassin, Lotus Blossom and Princess Darkness, but you may know me as Sia or Scarlette.

My brother and I have this joint account. All of his typing will be in bold while mine will be regular.

Hello. I am the Black rose, Night's Thorn, Soul-Stealer, Hidden One and Silver Wolf; you may call me Shonen. I will be typing when my sister is in the hospital for surgery, or there are guilds I need to check on; I'm the one in the yaoi guilds, she's in the yuri guilds. Be nice to my sister, be mean to me That's all you need to know.

Sorry sweatdrop my brother's a masochistic sadist, so feel free to be mean to him. I'm a sadist, but I'm also an optimist, so I guess I'm an oxy-moron.

anyways. It's great to be in this guild! ~.^

Luvs ya all!

Scarlette and Shonen  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games