Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:09 pm
Ty lifts up and follows her, not trusting her after fining her in Zack's yard. Not to mention she smells of demon. Demons hate angels, that much I have learned. She lands silently on a lamp post and watches her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:27 pm
Yukana crept around the man's yard, finding a way in to take a furhter inspection.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:42 pm
Tiger looks where she is looking and swops in front of her, hissing then lands on the post again. You better back off demon. She thinks angrily. Ty fixes a ruffled spot in her fur and stares at the stranger.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:46 pm
Yukana glared at her. "Who are you to stop me? Your just as much as a trespasser as I am."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:58 pm
Tiger shakes her head, spreading her wings out for balance. "No, Im a cat, I go where I please." She folds her wings in and lies down on the post.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:57 am
darkfae12
Tiger shakes her head, spreading her wings out for balance. "No, Im a cat, I go where I please." She folds her wings in and lies down on the post.
"But you are still a tresspasser no doubt."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:23 pm
"Wouldst thou doubt me if I said otherwise?" Her tail slips off the post and swishes beside her. "If you knew cats, you would know that we can only trespass on another cat's territory." Ty bears her teeth in a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:02 pm
darkfae12
"Wouldst thou doubt me if I said otherwise?" Her tail slips off the post and swishes beside her. "If you knew cats, you would know that we can only trespass on another cat's territory." Ty bears her teeth in a grin.
"That's just it, I ain't a cat." stare  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:09 pm
"That's your problem isn't it. This is my territory, you aren't a cat! You are a demon... but you smell like an angel as well. A demon I can understand. But an angel sneaking around I cannot." Tiger gets up and stretches her back.

((Might want to change the emote, people here will kill you if they see that.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:33 pm
darkfae12
"That's your problem isn't it. This is my territory, you aren't a cat! You are a demon... but you smell like an angel as well. A demon I can understand. But an angel sneaking around I cannot." Tiger gets up and stretches her back.

((Might want to change the emote, people here will kill you if they see that.))
((Ah, it's there, might as well leave it and remember not do it again)) "Well, exactly, you don't understand, now shoo."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:39 pm
Tiger looks at her as if she doesn't understand. "Shoo? what is shoo?" She jumps, gliding, then lands onto a low branch of a tree.

((Okay!^_^))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:23 am
darkfae12
Tiger looks at her as if she doesn't understand. "Shoo? what is shoo?" She jumps, gliding, then lands onto a low branch of a tree.

((Okay!^_^))
"I mean go away before I get mad!" She yelled at the cat, annoying her.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:03 pm
Tiger jumps down as a human, but she has black cat ears and a tail. She looks at her coldly, her green cat eyes slitted. "Sorry, I sleep here, I don't have to leave. It appears that you do."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:18 pm
darkfae12
Tiger jumps down as a human, but she has black cat ears and a tail. She looks at her coldly, her green cat eyes slitted. "Sorry, I sleep here, I don't have to leave. It appears that you do."
"Whatever." Was all she said and lured around.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:42 am
Zack reached his room and looked around for a bit before deciding to just sit on his bed, remembering the girls who followed him. He was still annoyed at the fact they hadn't answered his question. He was after all the owner of the property and every belonging in his house.

Xixi looked at Strike and shook her head. "Everythings fine. I didn't expect you to wear just armour in bed." She said holding back her giggle with a smile on her face. She kissed his cheek and decided to just stay out of him and his ways of controling his power. Xixi was already afriad of her own hidden powers.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games