Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Maze
Narcissa, please.. Don't you think that's overdoing it, just a little? Lucius doesn't beg. XD Very well, anyway XD

You look magnificent when you're upset, but you're mistaken about me. I have nothing to beg forgiveness for. Surely you would agree that the medwing is no place anyone would voluntarily spend an inordinate amount of time at when one isn't there for pressing medical reasons?

I didn't say flatter me, though that did help you out a little. Ok, quite a bit, but I am still mad.

Of course I agree. I just want you to beg, is that too much to ask for? However, your goonies were with you the entire time. Were they sick too, or were they simply using your "illness" to keep out of class?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:03 pm
*pulls out a video camera whee *munches popcorn*  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Ky Jelly
*pulls out a video camera whee *munches popcorn*

Hey! What do you think you're doing?!

You have to have icecream too! Sheesh, don't you know anything?

I call this practice. I SUCK at being mean.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Mistril
I didn't say flatter me, though that did help you out a little. Ok, quite a bit, but I am still mad.

Of course I agree. I just want you to beg, is that too much to ask for? However, your goonies were with you the entire time. Were they sick too, or were they simply using your "illness" to keep out of class?

Please, *scoffs* those two don't have enough braincells between the two of them to figure out where to go next without someone telling them in awfully small words. Okay, so that's an exaggeration and they very likely did just not want to go to class. Quite clever of them, really, I see I've programmed them well..

Alright, I didn't want to do this.. But you're leaving me no option. *accio's a chocolate frog* I wanted to save it and present it to you on the day that I first noticed you, all these years ago, but I'll just have to come up with something else then..

Narcissa, please, *holds it out to her* take this as a token of my heart-felt affection and profoundest respect for you, which I would never shame by voluntarily approaching that vulture of a mediwitch for anything of that particular nature. Because, eww. Old people without money. D:  

Maze

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:17 pm
Maze
Mistril

Please, *scoffs* those two don't have enough braincells between the two of them to figure out where to go next without someone telling them in awfully small words. Okay, so that's an exaggeration and they very likely did just not want to go to class. Quite clever of them, really, I see I've programmed them well..

Alright, I didn't want to do this.. But you're leaving me no option. *accio's a chocolate frog* I wanted to save it and present it to you on the day that I first noticed you, all these years ago, but I'll just have to come up with something else then..

Narcissa, please, *holds it out to her* take this as a token of my heart-felt affection and profoundest respect for you, which I would never shame by voluntarily approaching that vulture of a mediwitch for anything of that particular nature. Because, eww. Old people without money. D:

CHOCLATE!!! ...

Crabbe and Goyle are on diets, aren't they?

Regardless, I guess I'll have you forgive you.

Why did you have to go in the first place?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Mistril
CHOCLATE!!! ...

I am most pleased to hear this. *hexes Rita's camera and casts a silence spell around himself and Narcissa*

*hesitates a moment* .. alright, but don't tell anyone. Crabbe and Goyle insist that I fainted. Can you believe that? Me, faint? Why, the very thought is preposterous. I merely felt a little faint - but then, considering what Crabbe was attempting to eat through, I can't fault myself that - and I had the misfortune of being seized upon by that vulture, who was 'just passing through'. Why, one could be excused for considering there were some sort of conspiracy afoot, truly.

I should file a complaint and inform my father of such horrendous misconduct, I should.  

Maze

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:25 pm
*is eating ice cream irl* hmm . .does that count?

a chocolate frog? how lame . . . i would thing a malfoy would be able to present something of sustanace and more impressive than a measly chocolate frog.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:28 pm
Ky Jelly

a chocolate frog? how lame . . . i would thing a malfoy would be able to present something of sustanace and more impressive than a measly chocolate frog.

Silence, fiend! o:  

Maze

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:30 pm
Maze
Mistril

oh dear! lucius you are doing this all wrong! you should have attempted to take her hand first, squeeze it . .with feeling, then offer said chocoalte frog! and you have to say it like you mean it, not just because she's one of the prettiest girls at hogwarts and you deam the rest unworthy . . . but why a chocolate frog? i mean, women do have that weakness for chocolate, but a sincere apology can't be done with a mere chocolate frog!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:33 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly

Silence, fiend! o:
*sitcks out tongue* yay for freedom of speech! ^^  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:33 pm
Maze
Mistril
CHOCLATE!!! ...

I am most pleased to hear this. *hexes Rita's camera and casts a silence spell around himself and Narcissa*

*hesitates a moment* .. alright, but don't tell anyone. Crabbe and Goyle insist that I fainted. Can you believe that? Me, faint? Why, the very thought is preposterous. I merely felt a little faint - but then, considering what Crabbe was attempting to eat through, I can't fault myself that - and I had the misfortune of being seized upon by that vulture, who was 'just passing through'. Why, one could be excused for considering there were some sort of conspiracy afoot, truly.

I should file a complaint and inform my father of such horrendous misconduct, I should.

...You...You..*Bursts into a fit of uncontrolable laughter*

Sorry.. Sorry.. It's just... *Covers mouth in an attempt to stop from laughing again.*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:34 pm
Ky Jelly

I guess that's good enough.

Believe me, he better be spending quite a bundle on my Christmas present.

Mistril

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:35 pm
Mistril
...You...You..*Bursts into a fit of uncontrolable laughter*

Sorry.. Sorry.. It's just... *Covers mouth in an attempt to stop from laughing again.*

*looks a little hurt at her reaction* Well, I obviously didn't plan for it to happen!

*glares at Gilderoy as he attempts to 'help', thankful for the distraction* Shouldn't you be out looking for your precious Dempsy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:37 pm
Mmm Bop
Maze
Mistril

oh dear! lucius you are doing this all wrong! you should have attempted to take her hand first, squeeze it . .with feeling, then offer said chocoalte frog! and you have to say it like you mean it, not just because she's one of the prettiest girls at hogwarts and you deam the rest unworthy . . . but why a chocolate frog? i mean, women do have that weakness for chocolate, but a sincere apology can't be done with a mere chocolate frog!

... Lucius, you better be taking notes, or I may leave you for a... Oh god, it hurts to say it...

And what do you mean "One of the prettiest"?

Mistril

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Maze
Mistril
CHOCLATE!!! ...

i totally missed this post xd *tries to read lips*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games