Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:36 pm
*grins as she sees Psyzapp come back*

Yay! You came back while I'm still here!

*takes her shot and pours another, looking around the bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 pm
*makes herself a Purple Haze cause Leko has now gotten her hooked stressed * My meeting didn't go as long as I thought. *smiles and sits with Icy* How are you feeling Icy?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm
*sighs and gives her an apologetic smile*

I'm feeling better as the days go by, physically that is. Mentally, I'm not too well. Sooner or later, whoever my attacker is will be back to finish the job. I've been out trying to get a hold of some clues, leads, something QS missed, but I've wound up with dead ends just like him. This is stressing me out.

*taking her shot, she recaps the bottle and goes behind the counter to replace it, grabbing a bottle of water and coming back to the table*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:47 pm
*looks at Icy concerned.* What about Black? Can't Black find these…people…and take care of this for you? confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm
*shrugs and looks at Psyzapp*

Honestly, I don't know Psyzapp. To say that they aren't prepared for mythical beings would be a gamble. Black may be all powerful and whatnot but I wouldn't put anything past them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm
*sips her Purple Haze* Then you need to tell me as much as you know and I'll call Big Paulie. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:17 pm
*enters the main bar area and sees Psyzapp and Icy talking. She goes over behind the bar and smiles at both of them.* Hey you two, what's up?

*While behind the bar, she grabs a Corona and puts a wedge of lime in it, then goes to sit by Icy and Psyzapp.* So, what are you two talking about? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:18 pm
*looks down at her water and hesitates, not knowing just how much she can actually tell Psyzapp without incriminating herself or putting her leader in harms way, with the attackers, or worse, the law. Feigning ignorance, she looks at Psyzapp with a blank face and shakes her head slowly*

There's not much to tell, really. This was supposed to be a regular job and next thing I knew, I was no longer the hunter, but the prey. The "client" I did the job for was never actually present. We either communicated via webcam with him in the shadows, text, or his body guard. That's why I need the man in black. He's my only link to the "client".  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 pm
*Picks up the phone and is about to dial.* Do you have a name? Anything to go on? Were these people foreign?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm
*Waits for Icy and starts to get impatient then hangs up the phone and looks at Katana.* If I call Big Paulie and have him send a bunch of his boys over here for protection, Officer Dougherty and Officer Showcase will have to be scarce and I mean VERY scarce. sad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 pm
Hmm, how are we gonna explain that to them? I mean, Dougherty is supposed to be protecting you from vampires and all....and Justin is just...well, I don't know what his intentions are just yet, but still......

What's going on anyways? Can this be handled hush-hush, or what? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 pm
*alarmed, she reaches for Psyzapp's hand and closes her hand around the phone, slapping it shut*

You don't want to do that love. With the police already involved, bringing in Big Paulie and his crew would pose a problem for him, you and the patrons here. We aren't exactly the picture of legality around here, you know.

*releasing Psyzapps hand, she drinks from her bottle of water, trying not to look suspicious. Keeping her face blank, she calmly looks at Psyzapp*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:46 pm
{{Sorry about the delay. Rerouting contractors.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm
*Crosses her arms* What about additional Police protection? Can't we have some cops posted here 24/7 in the bar and outside? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 pm
*breathes a sigh of relief and thinks, "That could work. At least with that, I could still operate and keep the heat off of Psyzapp and Big Paulie. Nodding, she looks back at Psyzapp*

Actually, I think that could work. But not beat street cops. We're going to need nothing less than S.W.A.T. and other tactical teams. These guys are nothing to laugh at, regardless of how bad you feel you are.

EDIT: *finally takes a breather and looks at Katana apologetically*

Excuse me for not speaking when you first came in, sister dear. How are you this evening?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games