Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm
*a cat bell rings and Leko materializes into the bar right next to the top shelf scotch*
I knew you were calling to me my darling.
*takes the scotch down lovingly and pours it into a snifter while humming to it*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm
*nods to icywind and looks back at Psyzapp*

That's why I need to be tail free and distant from the bar and any police here. If I'm to bring them out of hiding and figure this out, I need to be able to do my job without being guarded or worrying about you guys. I'm not trying to gamble with my life, tie your hands or any nonsense like that. I need this to go a certain way.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 pm
{{UM.......did anyone else notice the bare butt guy in mens vs ladies? I mean.....WOW.....he has nothing but a heart tattoo on his BUTT! It's completely naked!}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 pm
*can't help but overhear the conversation - attempts to stay on the outskirts of it*

(( icy that's razz - it's just razz rofl ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:46 pm
damecharlie
-walks in just as she hears icywind ask about drinks, smiles at her as she heads to the bar- Bar's self-serve, you know that, silly. ^_^ -waves and smiles at the trio at the table then goes to the expresso machine and starts making something warm and chocolatey-

-noticing the trio in deep convo, she directs her attention to icywind instead- How are you this evening? -continues making drink-

Hey how are you? I'm pretty good thanks, just working on some stuff for my message board community. Oh and for a while Maune was serving but I guess that's over now? *helps herself to a tom collins*  
And just what "way" would that be? Putting yourself back in danger, all alone, AGAIN??? I just don't understand why you don't trust us enough to help you....

((LMAO, I was gonna post that too, Icy! Dammit get outta my head for a change! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

{{OOH! I thought the name looked familiar but I wasn't sure...such a naughty boy he is! I'm telling Pen!}}

*sees Leko appear and hopes she keeps her promise*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm
((Who the hell is Razz and why is he mooning everyone?))

@ Icywind: Maune IS bartender, he just isn't here presently.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:51 pm
katana68
And just what "way" would that be? Putting yourself back in danger, all alone, AGAIN??? I just don't understand why you don't trust us enough to help you....

((LMAO, I was gonna post that too, Icy! Dammit get outta my head for a change! xd ))

{{NO!!! Now it's my turn to enjoy the warm squishiness of your head. Okay, where are the buff oiled naked men at!!! blaugh }}

*looks at Katana a little agitated*

Good lord woman what is your kick? These thugs are nothing new to me. I've dealt with these types for as long s I've been in this business, and that's for as long as I can remember. When I got here, I got too laxed and let my guard down. This is my fault, and I have to right it before innocent people wind up hurt, mainly my family!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:51 pm
((I wish Razz would come in here! I can flaunt the fact that iggies sleeps with me every night and not him! rofl ))

Oh, Maune? That's just a whenever he is here thing, right? -bonks herself on the head, remembering Psyzapp is busy and shouldn't be answering her questions- The men are supposed to cater to the ladies anyway. biggrin

Leko, my love! -hugs her- How are you, darling?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:52 pm
((Razz is a random frequenter of GGG - he's just random rofl he's married to saber pendragon if you know her ))

*gives Icy a comrade wink and she continues humming to her scotch*
* eek at the sudden hug*
oh DAME! sorry I was distracted hehehe sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Icy Reign

*looks at Katana a little agitated*

Good lord woman what is your kick? These thugs are nothing new to me. I've dealt with these types for as long s I've been in this business, and that's for as long as I can remember. When I got here, I got too laxed and let my guard down. This is my fault, and I have to right it before innocent people wind up hurt, mainly my family!

Well, from what I recall....family help each other out when needed, and honey, it sounds like you need us! *gives Icy another angry glare* I swear to God, woman if you get hurt again, I'll....dammit, let's just say it will be hard to keep from throttling you myself! scream  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm
((I don't know Razz or Saber Pendragon…I'm a noob))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm
*tries to keep her attention on Dame while still eavesdropping*
So how are things love? haven't seen you around much.. are we just missing on another?

((i was so tempted to end that with yes rofl
you are no noob psyzapp!))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm
((lol, I hardly think you qualify as being a noob, Psyzapp. rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games