Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:46 am
Yukora suddenly realized Damien's ribs were realigning themselves. "What the hell? That's...weird..." she said before staring in awe. "Is his body healing itself? I might not even need to cast a spell...but what if he doesn't have enough energy to complete the healing process? I better just do it, I don't want him to die because I stood back and did nothing..." Yukora violently searched the pages looking for the right spell. When she found it, she immediately began preparing to cast it. "Alright, I need...Crap! I need to be able to make the symbol in the ground, I need to take him outside so I can draw lines in the dirt." she said as she looked through pages again. "Alright, I'm gonna teleport us outside so we don't have to move him, I don't want to make his wounds worse, get ready and don't be afraid." she said while looking at Kaji, hoping and praying that this would work.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:05 am
She stared at one spell for a good 20 seconds before saying "alright here we go" and placing one hand on Kaji, one hand on Damien, and closing her eyes. "...Kaji, Damien, soshite watashi mokka unsanmushou soshite arawareru soto!" she said before Damien's, Kaji's, and Yukora's figures faded and appeared outside the doors to the cafeteria, though they were between the main building and the cafeteria. Yukora turned the page in her book a few times before staring at it for a second and standing up and looking at the ground below Damien. "Grass. It will have to do." she said before picking up a stick near a tree and drawing lines in the dirt beneath the grass below where Damien was laying. When she needed to draw where Kaji was sitting, she kindly said "Sorry Kaji, I need to draw there" as softly as she could. She didn't know how much time she had left before Damien would die, so she needed to work fast. When she was finished, there was a circle surrounding Damien, and 5 lines that extend from the circle in toward his body, and barely not touch him. "There, now all I have to do is pray I can pronounce the words correctly..." she said before taking a nice long stare at the page. She stood up, took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. She pet her palms together and brought them up to her chest, sligltly nodding her head. "Please...please...don't let me mess this up..." "watashi dearou mokka tsukairyou waga ryoku tame risutoa herusu tame Damien!" she said before opening her eyes, which were now glowing a deep, dark shade of blue. She walked up to Damien, knelt down beside him, and placed both her hands on his chest. She pressed down, and energy poured from her hands to his body. Yukora kept them there for 5 seconds, then pulled her hands away and collapsed onto the floor unconsious.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:51 pm
Kaji stared at the both of them, he didnt know which one to run to, since they were both on the floor unconcious. He looked at Damien, who was still in the process of healing himself. He ran over to Yukora, and picked her up, holding her in a cradle like Position. Kaji had no idea on what to do, so he stood there with Yukora in his arms, staring at Damien. He softly whispered to Yukora "Yukora...Yukora wake up..what do we do now?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:04 pm
Yukora was so tired from casting the spell that she couldn't even open her eyelids. She was fully aware of everything, but couldn't move. Every muscle in her body was tired, even her lips. She struggled for a long time to try to tell Kaji to take damien to dorm 11 and her to dorm 1, but she couldn't. She suddenly remembered there was a spell that would give the temporary ability to send telepathic messages. "How the hell can I tell him to look in the spellbook if I can't move? Dammit! I should have told him before I did the stupid spell! Damien won't wake up for another three days and I won't wake up for 24 hours. What do I do...?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:08 pm
Kaji saw her "struggling" to speak. He had no idea on what to do until. WAIT! I can talk to her telapathically..duh Kaji..grr He concentrated on trying to talk to her. ~Yukora...Yukora can you hear me? Its Kaji..im talking to you telepathically. Just think what you want to say to me and I'll hear it, okay?" He said, hoping she heard him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:22 pm
Yukora suddenly heard a voice inside her head. It wasn't very clear, and sounded like it was far off in the distance. She focused and heard him telling her to focus on what she wanted him to say. "Kaji? Can you hear me? I'm not sure if I'm doing it, I haven't done this in a long time" she said in her mind, waiting for a reply to insure that he heard her.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:44 pm
~Yes I can hear you. I Dont know what to do, HELP!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:49 pm
"Don't worry, Damien will wake up within the next three days, with the way his body was healing, it might not even be that long. The spell I cast sends all of my strength to him, so he can recover on his own, faster. All he needs is rest. And all my body needs is to regain consiousness. I would have cast the spell in his dorm, but I needed to mark the ground. All we have to do is get him into bed. If you want to teleport us, go over to my spellbook, turn to page...57, and read what it says while touching whoever it is you want to teleport with you. If you want to teleport both me and Damien, make sure you're touching both of us. Don't worry, teleportation is a type 1 spell, all you have to be able to do is read."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:53 pm
~Okay...~ Kaji looked over by the spell book and turned the page to page 57. He read and re read over the spell and made sure he understood what he was reading, took a deep breath and placed one hand on Damien while holding Yukora with the other. What's Yours/His dorm number?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:58 pm
"Oh yeah, sorry, forgot that detail. He's in dorm 11 and I'm in dorm 1. Oh shoot! I forgot, when you read the spell, you need to add Yukora, Damien at the beginning, and dorm 1 or dorm 11 after the spell, and don't say soto. The spell like that won't do anything. Do you understand what to say? Yukora, Damien, spell, dorm 1 or 11. Ummm...you don't need to close your eyes. Doing that makes it easier to concentrate, but it's not required. If you have any questions let me know"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:17 pm
~Okay. He inhaled deeply once more, kinda nervous. Still touching them both. "Welp..Ladies first. he said: Yukora, Damien soshite watashi mokka unsanmushou soshite arawareru dorm 1. They were then transported to Yukora's room. He carried her, and softly set her down on the bed. ~Okay..your in your room now~ he smiled slightly. ~Heh...guess i'll see ya in a couple days, in case you wanna rest tomorrow or something. Or I mean..I 'll come over any time and Brainspeak to you~ He chuckled. ~err that is if you want.Well if you need me just contact me. He stood back up touched Damien's shoulder and repeated the following: Damien soshite watashi mokka unsanmushou soshite arawareru dorm 11. They transported into Damiens dorm, Kaji picked him up, and set him in his room as well. He sighed as he started walking back to his own dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:23 pm
"Thanks so much, and I think I just might take you up on that. If you're bored one day, just let me know. I won't have anything else to do anyway, I probably won't be able to sleep much anyway, even though I should. Anyway, sorry I didn't fill you in on what I was gonna do before I did it, I just...wanted to make sure Damien would be ok. Anyway, you probably have stuff to do and don't want me bothering you, so I'll just stop thinking and go to sleep. Goodnight Kaji...I...umm.....nevermind...goodnight..."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games