Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:38 pm
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

Eragon was pretty terrible...and I've never read the book. It was just bad. But I think I Know Who Killed Me was probably the worst movie ever, although I hated Batman Begins quite a bit too (Dark Knight, however, was amazing)

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:59 am
Otakkun
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

Eragon was pretty terrible...and I've never read the book. It was just bad. But I think I Know Who Killed Me was probably the worst movie ever, although I hated Batman Begins quite a bit too (Dark Knight, however, was amazing)

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

Batman Begins? Wow! I thought it was geniously original! My very least favourite movie... BELOW ERAGON!... Is now: I Am Legend. Worst $30 ever spent. Didn't go long enough, stupid ending.  

Du Freohr Skulblaka

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:03 pm
ninja Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment...

I do think Batman Begins was original, but that doesn't mean that I liked it. xP I appreciate the fact that Ra's al Ghul and Scarecrow were introduced to me, since I didn't know who they were beforehand (and Scarecrow can make a return whenever he wants...he's freaking awesome), but the movie just didn't create a spark for me. I just re-rented it from Blockbuster tonight, though...so maybe I'll appreciate it more now that I like the Dark Knight so much.

Oh, also I hate It's a Wonderful Life. Does that make me a horrible person?

...it's addressed to the bottom of the sea. domokun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:54 pm
Blood Rayne 2
Epic Movie
One Missed Call  

nhymar

Dr Crane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:10 am
Honestly I dont think I've ever seen a movie WORSE than Jesus Chirst: Vampire Hunter. I mean I knew it would be pretty bad when I saw the title, but it is just really the worse pile of crap ever created. Atleast its not quite as boring as Napoleon Dynamite which I fell asleep halfway through, but sometimes falling asleep is better than actually seeing the film.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:34 am
The worst movies I have ever seen would have to be Cabin Boy and Mars Attacks. I can't decide which I hate more!!! I know other people liked these movies, but they are just the absolute worst to me. I swear I had some brain cells commit suicide from watching them!  

Perpetual_Malcontent

CertifiedRobotLover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:17 pm
Napoleon Dynamite - Stupidest. Movie. ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:09 am
Dark Water, not the worst but it's bad lol xp  

T3h Antek

madmountain15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:23 am
Hunter Kami
The Village is the worst piece of crap human eyes have ever been forced to torture their owners with in modern history. It's like watching a head injury. At first it's interesting, but then you realize, "Hey, this sucks!"

I could not agree more the Village sucked  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:33 am
The Village was pretty horrible...but i have to say it was better than The Wicker Man. That's worse...BY FAR! (i think that's how it's spelt...i don't really care though.)  

Evbrivyar

Shameless Exhibitionist

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 am
OMG. you know what movie I hate? ERAGON. The book was awesome and really popular which is why they made the movie. But the movie was TERRIBLE. totally ruined the book. stare
Everyone is saying Napoleon Dynamite. I hated it too but my WHOLE GRADE LOVED IT wen we saw it in class. It was just me and this other girl that decided we're out of here.

Sweet Dats! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:27 am
I personally think Eragon was terrible...... They did so badly that they wouldnt be able to do a second one. Of course, I am comparing it to the book, so the opinions will vary. I personally think that the only character they got even halfway right was Saphira...  

animesam08

kitsukyuu

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 am
It ticks me off to no end that people actually mad a series out of SAW! scream It's stupid, all it is is blood and gore. Personally I sat up wityh some friends, laughed at the first, fell asleep in the second, and just walked away when they woke me for the thirs(this was before the fourth). I am still trying to figure out why anyone would like it in the first place to make a sequal... stressed

And I'm dreading the twilight move....they are going to screw it up so bad, i just know it, and i'm not going to watch it, because I know if I do, I'm gonna cry crying or my eyes will burn burning_eyes ... i think they should have just left it alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:52 am
i would have to say cloverfield (i dont watch alot of movies)  

DJ Fatboy

Spunk_Ransom_lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm
Lycaonwerewolf
I personally think Eragon was terrible...... They did so badly that they wouldnt be able to do a second one. Of course, I am comparing it to the book, so the opinions will vary. I personally think that the only character they got even halfway right was Saphira...

i agree! but at first i thought eragon was decent, after i read the book though i thought it was terrible. they left out so many necessary scenes! i know they can't put everything in, but still. and the characters were atrocious, except for saphira they portrayed her decently at least.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games