Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonfire: Dragonriders of Pern Rp

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Ierne Weyr
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:28 am
Verenna saw R'lan waving at her, so she waved back happily. His hair was still wet, she noted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:38 pm
On a whim, R'lan kissed Verenna on the cheek and gestured to a table. "Shall we sit and eat?"  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:06 pm
Verenna had no idea how to reply to the kiss, so she just nodded shyly and followed him. Things were looking up. "Your hair's cute when it's wet. All spikey and stuff." Hoping he wouldn't mind, she reached over and spiked it up more. And then giggled, because it amused her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 pm
R'lan wrinkled his nose comically and then grinned at her, as he couldn't hold a straight face. He settled down at the table and started filling a plate. As he did so he let his gaze do a quick sweep of the Dining Hall. Normally he would take more time observing who was about but he was a bit distracted.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:08 am
Verenna picked a few things to place on her plate, but she wasn't overwhelmingly hungry, and so wouldn't eat much.

You should eat something, Mine.

I'm okay, Baneth, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:00 pm
F'lin grimaced at Minoa's adept perception. Although it would be difficult for anyone who had seen Kes and him before the flight not to notice anything was different.

"No," he said. "I assume it would make things worse, but it's hard when I don't know where I stand anymore. Am I really that obvious?"

He risked a glance at Kes's table, where Tyreena had joined her and T'gal, before bringing his gaze back to rest on the healer.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:28 am
Minoa smiled slightly. "Have you ever thought that perhaps you not talking to her worries her just as much as the reverse? I know it's an awkward situation but if you never communicate it'll never get any better," Minoa told him. "As for you being obvious, I cannot say. I was trained to be observant."

~~~

"This wherry is good. Why don't you have some?" R'lan offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:00 am
"Uh, sure, R'lan." She couldn't say no. It would cause problems, and she couldn't afford that right now.

Say yes to him, but no to me, is that right, then?

I guess so, Baneth. I don't feel like arguing with him right now.

The rider then took a tiny bit of wherry and put it on her plate. Hope that pleases him. It did smell good to her...for a change.  

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:37 am
R'lan smiled and started in on his own wherry. Swimming had made him hungry. "Lunch, one my favorite parts of the day."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:57 pm
F'lin looked at Minoa with a stunned expression on his face. He honestly hadn't thought about that.

"I, well, I suppose you're right," he said, though he wasn't absolutely sure. "I just thought that if she wanted to talk to me, she would. I just--I don't know anymore. I guess I'm kind of afraid."

He smiled wanly at the healer, trying hard not to look too pathetic. He hoped he succeeded.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:38 pm
Verenna laughingly rolled her eyes. Boys. Of course they liked lunch. She tried some of the wherry. It was actually...passable. And, coming from a half-vegetarian, that was a compliment. She wasn't sure how R'lan would react when he found out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:21 pm
Minoa smiled sympathetically. "I know what you mean but she may feel as awkward and uncertain as you do. Perhaps, you could ask Garinth to ask Wreth if Kes would like to talk to you. It might make you a bit more comfortable when it comes to approaching her, though it is a bit round-about."

~~~

R'lan grinned at her, his eyes twinkling mischievously.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:42 pm
Verenna eyes R'lan cautiously. She had seen that look before. "What are you thinking?" she asked him. It would be nice to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:41 pm
M'gor surveyed the Dining Hall as he made his regular rounds. He could tell something bothered young F'lin and made his way over to where the brownrider was sitting. "Mind if I join you?"

Cadeth snorted in his mind. He worries over the past and broods over the coming future. This is not good as his worries Garinth terribly.

M'gor shook his head but waited for the brownrider to invite him or not.

-------------

Kes gave a secretive grin at the mention of Purith's upcoming flight. "All I can say about that is good luck and, Shards what a rush." She tilted her head to the side as she thought about the bronzer whose dragon had caught hers. "D'ran is very kind to me, and I like him a lot. He and Voliath are very thoughtful and Wreth seems to enjoy their compay." She shook her head and grinned impishly. "That reminds me, since you seem to have nicknames for everyone in the weyr, I thought I'd give you one. Wreth suggested it to me. I think I'll call you Tye from now on." She was teasing her friend, of course, since usually she liked calling her Reena.

Wreth stretched from her spot on the sands before continuing her conversation with Garinth first. I miss your company as well Garinth. Why on Pern is Yours brooding? He should just come and speak with Mine, she'd like that. She misses him too. The gold sighed then turned her mind to her green sister. I am not little Purith, I'm bigger than you after all. As for me, I am well and my eggs are healthy. Mine is adjusting and begins to go back to normal. She does still get sad sometimes but D'ran helps with that. He talks to her, and I love sunning with Voliath.

---------

T'gal smiled a greeting to the young greenrider. "Good afternoon Tyreena. Good to see you about again."

Barith warbled his own greeting to Purith. Greetings Purith, and good day to you. I hope you and Yours are well?  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:23 am
"I am thinking you are a unique and fun person to be around," R'lan replied. "I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't left Fort Weyr but I probably wouldn't have met you."  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff