Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Kamron looked up "just leave me alone...please just leave me here to rot and die."

Kaleb sighed "you've done it again..thoughts of suicide again and over feeding. Come on Kam lets go i need to get you to the hospital."

Kamron flung his arm "NOOO! i said jsut leave me here damnit."

"ok ******** this s**t...." He punched him int he face and he was out like a light. "ok buddy lets go." He swung him over his sholder and started to walk back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 pm
Ayu giggled, walking up to Kaleb. "I heard that Kaleb. She still likes you the way when you first met but she has to deal with a lot of things now that she has grown up. She had her birthday while she was in the hospital during the battles. She just wants to be with you but a lot of responsiblity has to go along with it."

Ayame sat with Hiroshi's head in her lap, stroking his hair. "I'm sorry about him...I was stressed and worried about you..."

Hiroshi sighed. "You don't have to worry. I'll find a wife soon enough...no worries." He sat up and jumped off the roof.

Ayame shook her head and followed him. She walked out to the gate, walking through the village thinking.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:46 pm
Kaleb sighed "just tell her ill be in our room back at the castle i gotta get kamron to the hospital." HE leaped through the protal and headed for the hospital wing. after giveing him to them they new what to do and then he appeared in his mantion he saw a girl and looked at her "can i help you?"

"Step brother congradulations your king!!!"

Kylokyo...is that you..wow...i haven't seen you sence your were a little girl."

"i know...i remember..." Well im here to stay for a feiw weeks."

"wow that really cool....do you remeber your old room.?"

"yup right across the hall from yours."

"Yup...well...im off to bed...alright lets go have lunch tomorrow..catch up ya know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:04 pm
Ayu jumped up into the trees, dropping infront of Ayame. "He's back in the castle. If you want to know." She smiled and turned, walking. "You upset him majorly, Ayame."

Ayame groaned and shook her head. "Yeah I know. Don't remind me. You upset Kamron. SO don't blame me."

Ayu smiled, sighing. "Point takin'. Deal. I'll go see Kamron if you see Kaleb."

Ayame smiled, nodding. "Deal...but I'm staying here for a few days. It's been 7 years since I've been home. Bye Ayame...I'm going to visit mother's statue." She ran over to the woods and found her mother's coffin. She was just as beautiful as Ayame, Ayu and Ayu's sister combined. She had silver hair with a black dress. Ayame kneeled right next to her coffin and looked at her, tears going down her face. "You're going to miss alot mother...." She put her head in her hands.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:09 pm
Kaleb looked around the room and then sighed. "maybe she wont be late i still got 10 minutes.....i really don't want to have a hard on all alone." He got undressed and then put on some silk boxers and then got into bed laying there he wasn't tired at all he was just waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:38 pm
Ayame stood up, brushing the dirt off of her dress and walking back to the house. She sighed and made a portal going to their room. Ayame walked through, sitting on the edge of the bed near Kaleb and she hung her head. "I'm sorry, Kaleb. I'm very protective over my family..."

Ayu sat beside Kamron while he was in the hospital. She looked at him and shook her head, running her finger down the side of his face. "I'm sorry, Kamron. I won't leave you, I'll stay with you I promise." She whispered.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:28 am
Kaleb smiled and then crwaled over to you "im not mad..." She ran his hands down your sholders. "i didn't want to leave then either....i had to get kamron to the hospital." He kissed down from under your jaw line down the the base of your neck "Just tell me you love me...thats all i want to here." He started to unzip your dress and pulling it down little by little and with ever inch of skin that was uncovered he kissed it charishing it.

Kamron smiled and then to ayu's hand. He could speak he was to weak. The docters drain almost all of his blood to prevent his veins from bursting. inside of him. He brought it to his mouth kissing it litly as into say that he was sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:14 pm
Ayame smiled, nodding. "I love you so much....I could never leave you."

Ayu smiled, shaking her head. "It's all my fault I'm sorry. This is the second time you've been put into the hospital. You must be getting tierd of this place."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:19 pm
He grabbed her and then layed down as he pulled her dress off covering the both of them up with the blanket. Kaleb layed her head down softly and then kissed her lips and moved down to her neck and he pulled what little clothing they both had on and then................................*SKIP*..........................................................  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 pm
((Skippity skip skip))

Ayame laid beside Kaleb, her breathing calming down. She turned on her side and put her hand on Kaleb's chest.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:45 pm
Kaleb smiled lightly and then leaned over kissing your forehead "that was wonderful." He smiled and then pulled the messed up sheets over her body and over his ower body. (like in the movies LOL!!! HAHA)) He looked over to the balcony as the sun started to come up "hmm..all night." He wrapped his arms around ayame.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:47 pm
Kamron smiled and then just held onto your hand and just held onto it tightly. He didn't want to let go of her.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:26 pm
Ayame smiled, sighing. "Worth it though." She closed her eyes.

Ayu smiled and sighed, laying her head on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:06 pm
Kaleb placed and hand on her stomach "soon there will be a little baby.....or babys in my sweet ayames tommy." HE smiled and kissed your neck a tiny bit. "I just don't want what happend a long a** time ago happen this time i don't think i could go through with that again." He smiled "i got time before i have to go...my sister is back...well...shes my adopted sister, and well i promised her that i wouldhang out today...just the two of us....you don't mind do ya baby?

KAmron was dead asleep and he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon he hadn't had a good nights rest in for a long time he would katch up on the days.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:15 pm
Ayame shook her head, getting up and putting clothes on. A black skirt with fishnet hose and a black long sleeve shirt and a vest. "No I don't mind. I have to go visit my family still. They hate it when I leave...Ayu is going also." She sat in a chair and put on one of her boots that go up to her knees, lacing them up and doing the buckles. "I won't be gone long...our town has the same time as you." She put on the other boot and stood, making a portal. "No worries I'll be safe." She kissed Kaleb and walked through. The portal closing shortly after she walked through.

Ayu stood up, snapping her fingers and changing into ripped up jeans and sleeveless shirt with a fishnet shirt over it. She created a portal and walked through. Already by Kamron's bedside was a note saying where she was.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games