Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Eleven>
OMGz! Your invisible bumps are everywhere rofl Thank you for the papers and your vote! ^O^

@Amaya>
Blazing bumpness! I voted 10 for ya! xD Thanks for the papers as well xD I'll try to get more boots ... >_<

@dj>
Oh noes! gonk You have been infected by the invisible bump virus! rofl Thank you so much for the papers. Instead of inks, I gave you some white pebbo feeder to sell at Logan's xp

To Crimsonhellite and yorishyondaime, thankies! xD Your regular donations are highly appreciated ^O^

And introducing our new llama breeder ---> Gaara_Union!! xD Thanks for the ink supply ^O^

And to those who have voted me in the arena! xD
- Amaya
- Eleven
- Gilla
Thank you so much!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Updates! xD

Thank you hitama for both your paper donation and your vote!
And Pinka! You both are loved! <3

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:12 am
koro, pinka gave me a pile of ink i'm gonna send some your way!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:51 am
ttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkks
ttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkks
^^
ill dontinu to give u paper amd stuff heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

hitama hima

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:22 am

Thank you, Gilla! xD I'm going to find a way to increase my can stock 3nodding

And Hitama, you're welcome ^_~ I told ya before that I'll give you a real donation, naa? xP

And Nova-kuuuun!!! I was just joking but you actually did it! xD 300 paper bags! Wow! blaugh Wait. It was 325!! Double wow!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 pm
Koro~~most people type out my whole long name. I tghink your the only one calling me symphony but i like it.

Oh yeah I voted for you 10/10!!  

Symphony of Serenity

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:08 pm
I voted for you =D 10!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:03 pm
User Image

bump for ya!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:28 pm
Haha Y , O invisible Ubump Rare Acontagious ! WOh Kman ZI'll be stucking here till my browser back to normal ! i can't browse a lot site in gaia ! gonk

Bump ! check out those letters you can't see in non highlight mode !

heart You know there is something you can't see !! in this post !  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:52 pm

@Symphony>
Hehe... Thank you for allowing me to call you that way xD And thank you for your vote! ^O^

@ancantsia>
You've really been helpful ^O^ You're like the 2nd version of Rio! Lol xD Thank you for your vote as well xD

@Amaya>
I've asked a couple of my friends to vote for us blaugh They were really awed at your avvy xD

@Eleven>
That's it! Your trademark will always be Eleven with his invisible bumps! rofl

Thank you hitama and crimson for your donations again! blaugh

And a new llama breeder to the list! Thank you, and welcome, rooster_0221!

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

hitama hima

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:58 pm
woops i didnt mean to send you another trade request i thot i had more paper but i didnt and i acksidentaly sent you the trade thingy anyway sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:41 pm
I'm new here but have lots of paper for you but I don't know how to give them to you. if you can tell me how I can give you what I have.  

mshutt2007

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:55 pm
User Image

Thanks for them....( i even asked my classmates to create an account to vote for you) *whispers* 3nodding

I hope they join!!

bump for ya!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:18 am
User Image

Purr...Blazing bump!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:21 am

@hitama>
Lol xD That's okay. Few or many, they are still papers though xD

@mshutt2007>
Well, you can do this ^_^ :
See my avvy in here? The brightly red and yellow one. Lol xD
Near my name is a long blue bar with lots of little graphics, naa?
Ignore the rest and instead, click on the one that looks like this User Image
This will enable you to start a trade with me xD

If you want to use the long way though, it's Market > Trade > then type in my username blaugh

@amaya>
Lol! Just for the sake of winning, naa? xD Some of my friends gave us anonymous votes as in not leaving by a comment sweatdrop

And thank you ancantsia for your paper and ink donation! ^O^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games