Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:39 pm
Somano looks at the new guy and thinks What an idiot just asking a question like that out of nowhere and even while they have their conversation and glares at Adam  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:07 pm
Hanna blushed so red at the question, it was so out of the blue! "um.. not really.." she let go of Isaacs hand and looked away.
"Yeah, just look for me at lunch.." she mumbled walking away, completely embarrassed.

unguluck

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Rin wasn't excited about school at all. She was still ranting in her head about how much she hated her parents for moving her to this stupid place. She slowly and quietly walked to the front of the building, staring at her feet the entire time. Now lets see what classes I have first, she thought to herself. As she walked by looking at her schedule she bumped into a few people, falling down twice, and one of the people she bumped into was hanna.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Isaac looked at the wandering kid about to snap. "What... is your problem kid. Can't you see that I was having a personal conversation." Isaac than ran into the school he knew Hanna wouldn't want to be around him now so he just headed straight for Science class. Isaac sat down enraged at what had just occurred. After a few minutes he cooled down. Then thought to himself. Wait... what if she really did like me. Maybe she was just afraid she didn't know me yet. We need to hang out more. As for the nosey brat... he will receive his just desserts.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:44 pm
Rin slowly got up after falling down from bumping into the girl. "Sorry..", She muttered and then walked on. She stopped as she heard one kid yelling at another kid and then stomping off. He seems nice, Rin thought and followed him, trying to avoid class. She walked into his class and sat down beside him, though this was not her class now. "So..why were you yelling at that kid?", She asked, out of pure boredom now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:47 pm
Hanna starred off at the girl, So many new people! she thought still flustered.
She walked slowly to her math class,
feet dragging, mind racing, it didn't surprise her when she entered the room, tardy.

unguluck

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:01 pm
Isaac looked at her and said "And who might you be? Well anyways... I was mad because I was talking to a girl and he asked if we went out. I think you can understand from there." Isaac heard the bell ring and laughed because so many kids were late. "So this is your class?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:02 pm
Tai headed to Math class again and sat down listening doing work and though Wow that Isaac kid got guts and he snapped and that guy like it was no one's bisinuess good job theres something I dont like about that new guy......  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:07 pm
"Uh..no...hope your teacher doesn't notice", Rin said with a laugh. "But no I still don't understand why you yelled at the poor kid, he was just wondering...",just then the teacher walked in. Rin sunk down in the chair and pulled the hood of her hoodie over her face. "Anyways I'm new here, my names Rin, whats yours?", She whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:56 pm
Isaac chuckled and said "Hi my name is Isaac. So what if the teacher calls attendance?" Just then the teacher began calling names. Isaac laughed to himself. "You're screwed... oh and by the way I'm new to. I am a transfer student from Britain. Also I like Hanna so it upset me when she became all embarrassed." Isaac reflected on the moment he felt like he did something wrong.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:20 pm
"No I'm not screwed..watch..", she said. Then as the teacher came to the end of the list, and looked at her strangely, she stood up. "Oh sorry, I must have gotten my schedule wrong. I'm new here, could you tell me where the gym is?", She asked the teacher acting like she really was just lost. He told her where to go and she went out with a late pass he had written for her. She didn't really have gym class right then but she figured she could sleep in the locker room until lunch.

[lets just say its lunch now]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:59 pm
((Holy new people Batman! I only saw 1 bio so where are everyone elses (Found them!)... also, can I make a general suggestion? Can we all pick a color for each character and try to sick with it... like I use Olive, Hanna uses Purple, Issac uses Green, Blonde Art Boy uses Blue, Cole uses black? and so on. It makes it easier for character distinction and since there is becoming more and more of use, I just think it would be easier! But its only a suggestion biggrin ))

Rianna got into the art studio a half hour before classes started. She saw her teacher in the corner of the room and addressed her.

"Here are the sketches you wanted to see, Ms Jones."

"Fantastic Rianna. I'll look at them in a few minutes. The dark room is open if you have any film to develop!" Ms Jones replied.

For once Ri didn't have film to develop. "Just my luck, the time I don't have film to develop and it's later in the morning, the darkroom is open. Oh well" She thought to herself.

Rianna left the art studio and headed to her locker for her first and second period books.

edited 2/8/08 for spelling and puncutation biggrin  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:58 am
((kk sounds good...I call cadetblue!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:12 am
(sorry I haven't posted in awhile)  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:59 pm
Hanna had never went to first period, she peeked inside the door, saw Isaac and left, still unable to face him. now she lent against the lockers as numberous students passed by, she starred strait ahead, lost in her own world.
((that's fine cole, post asap though, and good idea Kara! Please everyone do that!))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff