Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply @HOME
Mac Anu Plaza Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Act of Charity:
  +gold!
View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:01 pm
The SJ preview didn't do it much justice, Gintama is best watched/read from the beginning, and they had their preview start in the second chapter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:38 am
whaaaaat?
at least I can still watch the anime.

Mad Haru

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:13 pm
Or go to a bookstore and read it or something. It's really good, but it's hard to find on the 'net. Random chunks of both the anime and manga are missing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:17 pm
pfff.
please.
www.animefuel.com
and I win.

Mad Haru

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:00 pm
Fine, sit at your computer all day reading manga and get fat, see if I care. >_> You know, it doesn't hurt to go out sometimes. Even if it's just to go to read stuff in a bookstore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:00 pm
yokaiy
Fine, sit at your computer all day reading manga and get fat, see if I care. >_> You know, it doesn't hurt to go out sometimes. Even if it's just to go to read stuff in a bookstore.

i sit on my computer from sun up to sun up, and eat nonstop all day, and i never gain wait, i have a high metabolism, HOORAY FOR ME!  

Naparo

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:29 am
umm...okay.....

Does anyone else think it's awesome that I've gotten my mom to let me go with her to an All You Can Eat Chocolate Buffet in Boston while dressed as Melo? ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:32 am
by the way, if anyone so much as mentions the end of Death Note, you will be hurt.
and I go places.
like the library.

Mad Haru

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:16 pm
@Sy: That's EPIC. XD

@Haru: The end was lame. =_=; Kinda funny though, if you think about it... Personally, I think Death Note ran too long, so I was happy when it came to an end. Milking a series like that... *shrug* But that's just me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:47 am
hardly.
I have ONE word for you, yokaiy.
Inu-Yasha.
sure, that's two words, but no one really cares.

Mad Haru

Naparo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:39 pm
I am once again posting to get my gold over 300. yay gold
i also finally got season 1 of bleach on dvd delivered today, and i have the first 3 .hack games in the mail. best week of my life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:48 pm
not surprisingly, he has opted to watch it all in japanese.
and you're getting the G.U. games too, right?

Mad Haru

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:56 pm
Yorozuya_Harujiro
hardly.
I have ONE word for you, yokaiy.
Inu-Yasha.
sure, that's two words, but no one really cares.

Point taken. Though Death Note was dragged out too, just not as much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:54 am
...I hate you Sy....now I want chocolate........DB/DBZ way to milked....like FFVII....oh yeah, to quote a good friend of mine: "Light got all BangBangBanged! up"

They should've left Gundam Seed by itself and not done those spin off series.....And don't get me started on WWII games...

oh yes, since Haru loved the end of Death Note, here's the EPIC amv that won the internet for me....remember the bohemian rapsody I was talking about?....I demand you all go see it now...

epic youtube amv  

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:12 am
It's not that I didn't like the ending, it's simply that themanga version is better.
he actually KNEW Ryuk was going to kill him.
and there was the conversation flashback where Light figured out that there's no heaven or hell.

@HOME

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games