Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:28 pm
(sorry for the absence)
walks slowly up to alitza (scared) are...gulp... are we really gonna xsplode  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:32 pm
"Yup!" she says, abnormally cheerful. "See the picture?" she held up a drawing with lots of orange, red, and yellow scribbles, as well as people. "Don't worry, it might happen years and years from now."  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 pm
*Finishes the drawing and walks outside Lays down in the grass* The breeze is so nice!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:18 pm
Borrows some crayons and me and Paco color on the ceiling.  

XSuki_MikaX

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm
Walks over to Alyssa and Alitza. "Y-you draw really good. Both of you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:10 pm
"Thanks!" Alitza replies((what's w/ all the 'A' names?)) and gives Alexis a hug.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 pm
the day is so nice don't you think!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:18 pm
"Yeah!" Alitza drops her book on the ground and spins in a circle, her arms outstretched. "Popular! You're gonna be pop~u~lar!," she starts singing, gets dizzy, and falls down. "And with an assit from me to be who you'll be, instead of dreary who you were. Erm, are. There's nothin' that can stop you from becoming POP~U~LER! Ahem, LAR! LA LA LA LA!"  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:22 pm
. . . but were never gonna be popular were labeled insane and a treat to humanity  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:25 pm
"So what? We'll get out of here...someday! And if we're not severely emotionally and mentally scarred, we'll be POP~U~LAR!"  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:30 pm
but i will randomly see death and freak people out it's a wonder i have gone so long without seeing a death  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:31 pm
The barely-transformed critter tried to bite the hand of the one who poked it, but the hand moved away before it could. Drat. She stayed under the tables, keeping away from everyone.

(( I'm still trying to figure out where all the testosterone went. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  

Kakra

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:34 pm
Taria180
but i will randomly see death and freak people out it's a wonder i have gone so long without seeing a death

"Well, that sure is an improvement! When I get out of this loony bin, I'm gonna become a famous artist and sell my artwork for millions and trillions of dollars!" Alitza dreamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:45 pm
*eyes widen and runs at top speed at one of the guards* SHE BEING KILLED I GOT TO HELP HER PLEASES LET ME THROUGH!!! HE'S KILLING HER PLEASES *slumped over screaming*  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:14 am
by the way alitza (now unscared seeing how it is a child's drawing)your pictures would only sell for billions and trillions of dollars after you're dead... unless you destroy every copy machine in the world (laughs)  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games