Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 am
"enough iv had enought of your imapatence shiza!" jackie's voice resinated from the shadows, shiza and mokorie bowedthere heads
"we choose nither fight nor truse untill are misstress decides" the two beast's said it in unison. "and as for purityi know all about you pyro infact alot more that you anticipated." a small flair of shadows gave way to a figure "say hello to the half of you that yo dissgarded to the shadows" a human form pyro walked out of th shadows, it's eyes were souless and blank. shiza and mokori disserpired back into the shadows followed by mornfull singing from jackie
"rose, rose, rose red....................."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:05 pm
-i grab the shadow and it dissappears - now that hes rightfully in hell - my troops move forward and they all aim weapons or get ready to fight all at these two creatures- you might want to let me know within the next five minutes-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:34 pm
a childish giggle filled the air "please come and play with me" although the voice was childish it was still un-naturaly dark "let's play tag im it" it giggled again and burst into song "all around the mulberrly bush the shadows chase the vamires, the vampires thought it was all in good fun untill BAM the shadows ate them" more childish laugher filled the air  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:28 pm
you wanna play alright suddenly there are millions of shadow minions and we slaughter them - ooops did i do that - another million - oops sorry my finger slipped- another million- really im imortal no matter what i can do this all day - another million- we then turn to the mistress and i pull her into to the darkness and in the voice of many children i start to sing- around and round goes the forgotten souls where they stop nobody knows -i laugh then kill another million - ring aroun the rosy pocket fully of posey ashes ashes you all fall down - another million-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:50 am
jackie laughed, a mirthless and cold empty laugh "ring-a-ring-a-rosies...."
the final note lingered and then the shadows vanished "hickary dickor dock, your life is racing the clock, when it strikes nine your soul will me mine, hickary dickary dock" jackie vanished into thin air, her body complightly untouchable but to the one she trusted most.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:46 am
((Sorry about that post, I was...like I said, depressed. I'm fine now knowing that people care and proved me wrong *hugs Snuggle* Thanks for the PM x3))

Rex went into his dorm and rested on the bed. He fell asleep and started having a nightmare.

He was standing on a satanic symbol, several Demon spawned, surrounding him. Normally they wouldn't scare Rex, but his fear was forced and he fell on his backside in horror at the approaching abominations. Rex got back up. A memory arose in his dream self's head.

~~
"Wah!"
"What is it Rex!? What's the matter?"
"Monsters! Monsters everywhere. We're being invaded!"
"*giggle* Silly Rex, you just had a nightmare."
"A..nightmare?"
"Yeah, you just had a bad dream."
"A bad dream? What's that?"
"A bad dream is when you fall asleep and you dream of something scary or sad."
"...oh."
"Don't be afraid Rex, it's never real and they can't hurt you."
"But they look so real."
"*giggle* I know, they usually do. But just remember that no matter how big or scary, they can't hurt you."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure. Just say "I'm the nightmare of my nightmares." Try it."
"I...I'm the nightmare of my nightmares."
"Very good. Now next time you have a dream, just think of that phrase and teach them who's boss."
~~

Rex formed a grin and transformed into a giant scythe clawed beast. He turned and twisted, reducing the Demons to a bloody fog. He felt strangled as a huge monstrosity resembling his creator and enemy appeared: Jack. Rex dodged it's attacks but as he was about to counterattack, he fell on his knees, unable to breath properly. The monster said something Rex would not remember. Rex was unable to hear his own voice but on the top of his lungs he yelled. "I am your worst nightmare!" As he leaped several meters in the air and slashed at the monster's throat. Before he actually hit, Rex woke up. Some time had passed since he fell asleep.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:27 am
squeakers_13
(Sort it took me so long to respond, I was busy working on her outfit, I do design in spare time, so I had fun with it.)
"You said earlier that to find one's soul armor, you just had to search your mind for it. I'll try." Robin shut her eyes, and let out a large sigh of air. Dropping her arms to her sides, she relaxed, letting her mind open to the area around her. "Hmm." A small hum escaped her lips, as she levitated an inch into the sir. My soul armor...where are you?
A small light flared, like a small tea-light had been lit in a corner of her mind. Is that you? The light flared, the flame becoming bigger, fed by a steady stream of wind. A small smile crossed Robins face as her cloths shimmered and then changed, her hair falling loose of it's usual pigtails to sway in the breeze. In place of her capri's and long sleeve shirt was a long black skirt, slit at the side, and almost weightless, and a ribbed green tank top, with matching sleeves that went from her wrists to rest just below her shoulders. (Toped of by sandals, if you want to know.)
Opening her eyes, she looked at Rock, "So do I have to look in my mind for weapons, or do I have to physically look for those?"

" Just grab one and use it... THe words for special attacks will come as you imagine the next move and what you want it to do..." Rock walked up to a stone that had 2 bumps straigh enough to play pool on. On one side, he put the sword he was carrying and the daggers. He put his hand in a hole that match the chape of a hand exactly. Both tables let off a blast of light upwards and shut off a few seconds later revealing the exact same weapons on both tables.
"Cloning tables... I can make as much weapons exactly alike as I please. Doing so it's a good way to keep weapons in case you lose them in battle. You still got a few others here.. You can take these if you want..." Rock pointed the newly appeared weapons. He walked up to a closet nearby and put on silver gloves and shoes.
"I suggest you at least put thee silver shoes on. They will make your footsteps as quick as light, which travel at something like 300,000 km per hour... The gloves, they will permit me to spin my weapons in the air without touching them... Ready to go?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 am
the one who is most angerous holds my attraction like a magnet its quite funny ...... i never wanted to reveaal my nobel blood but you forced my hand now plz im here not to fight nay im here to esape my past plz accept that  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:30 am
"but why. you're past is so intresting" more shadows swirled and a member of pyro's family stepped out "you're mommy is very pritty"
jackie's voice was childish and girly "you want to play a game." pyro's mum nodded and jackie giggled "let's play tag, pyros it" more childish laughter filled the air  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:19 pm
"Almost..." Robin grabbed a pair of the shoes and stepped into them; she was instantly amazed at the way that seemed to mold themselves to her feet, but then smiled and shook her head, of course they were more than she thought they were. Glancing around, she picked up a pair of worn brown fingerless leather gloves and slipped them on, pleased by the way that they felt on her. The surprise came when she walked over to the weapons wall and tried picking up a spear: it weighed nothing. Frowning slightly, she pulled off one glove and tried picking it up again, and grunted, she couldn't lift it. Ok, the gloves let me lift heavy objects. After setting the spear back in it's spot, she took one last look at the wall. A large white fan caught her eye. Approximately one yard in radius, it was a creamy color, with slits in the wooden bones of it. Flicking it open, she made a pass with it and snapped it shut again. It had set up a fierce, and had given off a piercing whistle from the slits. She smiled, and strapped it onto her back, on the leather strap that had appeared as suddenly as her eye had caught the fan. "Alright, now I'm ready."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jljljljl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:26 am
Name: Momo Kamitu
Grade: Junior
Abilities: Heal, faster than lightning, blocking and destrroying magic and attacks easily, light bow summon, light and dark sword summon (Two swords).
Bio: Momo was said to be a God. Momo could change the world someday. When she was 5 years old her parents died in a fire. Her village was on fire she could only stand there and watch. Momo wished for that her parents were alive. 8 years passed Momo lived alone until her grandparents found her. She was happy with her grandma and grandpa and they lived together. On Momo's 14th birthday her grandma and grandpa was killed in a car accident and Momo was alone again. She continues to miss them as she lives in her cottage alone. Momo thought that even though your somewhere else your always with me in my heart. Momo continues to put her head down in shame. She doesnt really talk to a single person in school.
Appearance: User Image
Extra: Momo doesn't really talk much and didn't have any friends ever since she joined the school. She always feel bad about herself like everything was all her fault. All she really wants is a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:52 am
((Welcome to the RP =3 Hope you have fun. Please play fair and be friendly^_^))

Rex went out of the room and started wandering in the garden.

((I'll just have Rex wandering in the garden until I know who to RP with))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:00 am
"rex are you my friend?" shadows engulfed the garden
sheza and moko appired from the ground and sat by his side
"let's play a game" a young girl of about six came bounding up to him, she looked just like a young jackie "let's play hide and seek rex" the shadows gre darker as she gave a childish giggle "im it.......1.2.3.4.5" she continued to count  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:54 am
"A game?" Questioned Momo. "Whats a game....Whats hide and seek?" Momo was in confusion. Momo never heard of a game or hide and seek before. Instead Momo sat there in confusion not paying attention to anything. Momo hung her head in shame like she was doing an hour ago thinking. Momo thought again. "Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?"
"I don't want to play a game I want to leave now!" Momo Shouted.  

jljljljl

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:28 am
"but don't you want to be my friend?" the little girl giggled and skipped past rex "im all alone" she looked around in the shadows "please stay"
the shadow's started to melt away, only to revel a grand house set next to a lake, and miles of fealds around it "let's play catch" jackies smiled and skipped away you have three second's before i send my pet's after you" she called in a sing-song voice before vanishing into the house and startin a chourus of ring-a-ring-a rosies again  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games