Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:41 pm
Kaida had the rabbit halfway finished as the town became visible through the tree line the barrier to ward off demons starting snugly against the trees and curving over the whole town like a dome of sweet salvation. FINALLY A BATH NEW CLOTHES AND SUPPLIES HELL YES! All i got to do is avoid the god damned priests who will attack me for haveing a demonic aura. Though i have been getting real good at concealing it behind my human aura. Kaida finished the second rabbit and tossed it over his shoulder and wiped his mouth on his sleeve his hunger sated. If i'm lucky mabey i can visit thier smoke house and get some good flavor into my last rabbit.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:11 pm
Avillon slowly, but partly opened her eyes. She looked down at the grass then pushed herself up. There wasn't anyone around and she was still hungry.

The wind blew over her back, pushing her hair in front, a few strands fell over her face and across her cheeks. She sighed to herself and then turned back to the direction she figured was the road.

As stealthily as possible she made her way back to the path.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Kaida walked through the barrier that pushed against him but was unsuceccsful in repelling him. Okay clothes first then the bath. Kaida went into the town looking for the closest tayilor knowing he looked like a mess all he had to say was he was traveling alone and a demon's attacked him but he killed them. I'll blame it on imps so it will be beliveable those little bastards bleed red anyways. Approaching the tailor he physicaly took of his pack and fished out a decent sack of money. Going to do a street show in the town i just hope no priest ruins it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:29 pm
Avillon pulled out her dagger and looked at it as she walked down the path. It was stained and needed to be sharpened for sure. She figured if she got to the Town, she would be able to get it sharpened after stealing a bit of pocket money for the thing.

"Hmm, this may take some time...but, its worth it...I might get these upgraded." She told herself getting closer. Not far away from the path her blade mirrored a rabbits body...more like its bones.

Avillon stopped to examine in and lo and behold, it hit her. Kaida had slain a few rabbits. "Kaida!" She turned and continued down the path getting closer.

Upon her arrival she wasn't noticed. It was sort of a good thing. That way she was able to pick pocket without being noticed.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:16 pm
Kaida opened the door to the tailors and upon seeing him in his clothes the seamstress gasped.

"What happened to ye good sir?!?"

Kaida talked like his normal grouchy self.

"Some damned imps attacked my on the road to town and ruined my clothes. I apologize in advance for not batheing before i got here but I do not want to get filthy again just by putting these rags back on. Understand?"

The seamstress nodded.

"Very good sir. But in your condition i must ask that you provide me your measurements yourself then."

Kaida nodded.

"Very well."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:23 pm
Avillon searched the town for a blacksmith, it took her about 20 questions, 5 rejections and one person to actually show her the way to the shop. When she got there it was as though someone took coal and covered it all over the walls and tables. Of course it was the best blacksmith shop in town. Avillon made a rude comment saying the reason for that was it was the ONLY one in town.

She didn't really tell her guide that but thought about it.
Avillon presented her weapons to the smithy and he offered her a duel short sword, fancy, the only one he had.

"I'dda be 500 gold for dem and 200 for the services."

Avillon nearly lost her mind but she forced a smile and said she'd have the money by that evening.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:32 pm
Tanaka sniffed the air once and growled at her bearing his thin blade-like teeth. "Killing my kind is not the way to get on my good side, you have spirits of slain Moon Tribe blood in you. I can sense their sorrow, did you do it?" He said to her, drawing his sword. "Draw, draw your sword. I have no respect for senseless murderers." He said, under moved by the sudden re-appearance of the rest of the caravan.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:36 pm
Avillon wondered around the town asking if anyone needed any help but was rejected. She wasn't really pleasent looking at the moment. She needed new clothing, clean hair and face, but she didnt have money for any of it.

Avillon looked around and began to find a small mob. She knew they wouldn't be aware of her actions, picketing their pockets.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:38 pm
In a matter of no time Kaida had the measurements and rattled them off to the seamstress. She nodded as she wrote them down. Kaida looked at the woman.

"Can you direct me to the nearest bath house and send my clothes there when ready?"

The seamstress nodded and pointed the way to the bath house and assured him his clothes would be there within the half hour due to the fact she had the specified clothing ready it just had to be altered. She began to talk payment. Kaida smiled at the price due to it was a good bargin. before he forgot he pulled out a broken set of goggles.

"Could you repair these by chance?"

The seamstress took the goggles and peered at them for a long moment.

"Yes i can but it will cost extra-"

Dropping a small fist full of gold into the womans hand Kaida smiled.

"Half now and the other half comes back with your delivery person."

Kaida waved as he left the tailors and went to the bath house. Finally a decent bath!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:45 pm
Avillon found a small group of men, high working class men, she figured, possibly nobles. As she went through their pockets she found small bags of gold, and a few pocket watches. She stuffed it all in her sheaths since she had left her daggers at the smiths.

When she parted and hid in an ally she found she only had about 200. It was enough for the services but not for the swords themselves.

"At this rate...I might be lucky to sell my body for 300..." She said sighing, hanging her head in shame.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:46 pm
((Lets get the ball rolling on Darkened Hearts. If you guys/girls are wondering, we are int he southern plains near the Posion Wastes. There is only one trading outpost out here and two towns, the rest are either in ruins or converted by the demons. The general direction everyone should be heading into Posion Wastes soon because it's the only way out of the southern river banks and past the deltas. From there i'l surpise you all. xd Don't worry, this doesn't change much xcept that if you want to see all of Azure and even find the Azure Wolves your have to head north one way or another. If you have any intention of joining the caravan on the trip past the Posion Wastes(Which I advise) meet up in the trading outpost near the south border to the Wastes.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm
((seeing as how Kaida and Avillon are the only XD really big active characters, you'll see them soon going north XP))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm
Kaida was walking brightly as the same nobles realised thier posesions were missing they began to fuss and fight with each other untill they saw Kaida.

"Hey boy you took our stuff didn't you!?!"

The men yelled loudly at him and he paid them no mind.

"Look at us when we talk to you boy!"

Kaida looked the group up and down.

"Why would i bother stealing from you you all look like unworthy piss ants to me besides. I got my own money."

Kaida tossed his huge sack of gold into the air and caught it and it clinked loudly. He then dropped it in its pack.

"Don't lie to us boy we know you stole it!"

Kaida sighed aloud. Chalk up another group of morons that should never have made it out of thier mothers. The men advanced on him as one intent on takeing his money. Dumbasses. Easily he dodged the fist two the took the next two down with a fist to the somach the fith one earned a kick to the back of the skull and the sixth got pushed over as Kaida advanced to the baths.

"Don't waste my time."

The men cursed speaking oaths of vengence at kaida which he just rolled his eyes. If i had a gold for the ammount of times i heard those words I'd be one weathy b*****d.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:05 pm
Avillon heard the commotion and noticed Kaida in the group. She was surprised to see him talking to those men but after seeing the fight she thought 'typical'.

"that man is always getting in trouble..." She said shaking her head as she replaced her stolen goods back into her sheath.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:17 pm
Kaida made it to the bath house with no more interference. Secureing all of his items except for his ravaged clothes which he tossed to the side he entered the bath house. The only scar to mar his entier body was on his right arm completely around his shoulder his only reminder of truely severe physical injury that made the sword through his stomach seem like a huge joke. Aparently it was mixed batheing in this area where the batheing springs were located ignoreing everyone else especialy the wemon he began to have his first decent bath in a month. Gods this feels so damn gooood.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff