Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

Bathroom Tragedies

Dapper Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:49 am
((I'm sorry I haven't had time, hopefully I can this afternoon))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:51 pm
((ok, we r trying to break through a shadow wall beause this guy put it there to see wt we would do and if we would coquer it. soooooo, we r trying to destroy it.))  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

2suma7

Greedy Capitalist

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:56 pm
((I highly doubt he's going to be back.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:57 pm
. . . you give me a temptation to kill you"said shibaku. . . but, for now i spare you a life *summons a death reaper to destroy gate and gate shatters*hmmph not worth killing you all but if you want to live answer my question. . . *takes out giants sword with blood* if you dont answer your all dead meat. . .one more thing to give more pain *summons old dead abyss soldiers* ok. . . heres my question. . .[WARNING]you can die if wrong answer is said ok. . . . May i join this thread(thats it)  

Shibaku_of_the_sand

Shibaku_of_the_sand

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:00 pm
also one last thing. . . *summons a entire army of abyss soldiers with weapons*summons 85 giants black dragon kings* and lastly *creates holographic world of the grave and warfare from thousands of years ago . . .
once again if the question is answered wrong the gates go up and you all die. . . hehehe  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:02 pm
myomoni
((ok, we r trying to break through a shadow wall beause this guy put it there to see wt we would do and if we would coquer it. soooooo, we r trying to destroy it.))
HEY!! NOT OUTSIDE PLAN-GIVING!!!!!!!  

Shibaku_of_the_sand

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:03 pm
[[he's BAAAAAAAAaaaaaak lol ive seen that movie to much.]]

[[but if you want to join you can]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:15 pm
exellent twisted User Image  

Shibaku_of_the_sand

Shibaku_of_the_sand

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:17 pm
*turns down holgraphic field,army and other gates* the questioned was answered may theforce be with you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:20 pm
fades away into the shaes of lonely-despair* "my voice shall follow you travelers or whaever but my apperance shall not be seen"but i leave you all with this*gives each person a box with a buttonn* if you press it i shall appear if any new comer interfears with you all(if you ask why. . i shall not be shown up but an amateur*  

Shibaku_of_the_sand

2suma7

Greedy Capitalist

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:55 pm
Suma looked at the guy confused, "Okay....that was bizzare." She said looking at the box in her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:31 pm
"Ooo a button."she said sarcastically  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Shibaku_of_the_sand

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:42 pm
JUST PRESS THE FREAKIN BUTTON AND DIE ALREADY. . .uhh. . .moo? *looks around the place*you cant proove anything. . . ehh. . .JUST DIE ALREADY
*brings army back and 6 more gates around all of you and holgraphic battlefield* now so you dont leave. . . forever i shall cast a summoning* *hand signs* *summons an organization called the akatsuki from "Naruto"*
now for the finale finisheer which shall happen soon* creates a huge hole in the dimension letting all the undead come from there eternal slumber*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:19 pm
((you have issues, just though i would let you know.))
((And I can play that game aswell.))
Suma laughed and used, Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu.
((Figure out what this one does!))  

2suma7

Greedy Capitalist

8,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:07 pm
Luna looked around trying to find who said that. "Okaaayyy...that was weird."she said taking out her swords and getting ready to fight.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games