Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy Rp (Hope this is ok.. ^^;;) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:12 pm
Lei followed keeping a hold on Akiko. "Come on..wake up." she said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:47 pm
Winter caught up to Lei and stared down at Akiko. She was so shocked at how she had amazingly defeated those dark demons. "How did she do that?" she asked in awe.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:36 pm
"We're almost there." Myomoni said walking into a clearing. "Come in." He said to the others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:52 pm
"I think she used our energy and all of hers and created a bright light....but in not sure." she said walking into the clearing. She found a spot and leaned Akiko carefully against a tree. "She needs to rest just for a little longer" she could hear her heart beat faintly. She was still alive but just very weak  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:06 pm
Winter kneeled down next to AKiko and sniffed her. "She just needs to get some rest i guess."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:08 pm
Lei nodded her head and casted a spell that created a blanket over Akiko. "We should camp her until she wakes." she suggested  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:17 pm
JaeJae09
Lei nodded her head and casted a spell that created a blanket over Akiko. "We should camp her until she wakes." she suggested

"Yeah..." Winter said curling up next to Akiko.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:55 pm
Lei created a fire with magic and sat with her knees to her chest. She started to hum again to make things calm and peaceful  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Winter started to doze off with Leis soft humming and the warm fire. It made her think of daddy and the others. She fell asleep thinking of them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Lei moved some of the blanket onto Winter. Then she curled up on the other side of Akiko and she slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:00 pm
((Now to wait for Myomoni...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:30 pm
((sorry, here i am))

Myomoni whispered. "OK, no one can get in the clearing unless i say certain words which i will never tell." Myomoni started drifting to sleep. He let the feeling come and he fell to sleep ((Remember, i dont sleep so thats weird.))  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm
Lei was having a dream of the day her parents were murdered. She woke up and decided to walk it off even though Myomoni said not to. Thats weird...he's....sleeping.. she thought to herself as she walked past him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:43 pm
Myomoni jerked awake to see Lei walk off. "Don't!" Myomoni said but she couldn't hear him.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:47 pm
While Lei was walking see saw a flower bush with white flower that only bloomed when it was dark. She went over to the bush and picked a flower. She smelled the flower and started to walk again and then all of sudden she passed out.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff